• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'd never turn down a bowser ditto

edit: egg mm's all around
bowser dittos

if you win the set of 3 i give you $10, if i 4 stock you in any of the 3 matches you give me $5, if neither happens no money is exchanged, all 3 matches are played if neither stipulation has happend by match 2.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
of course, actually at this gc i'm gonna (apparently i cant say who re lol) a tv and try and help out the randoms and those who are really looking to improve, rather than legitimately care about warming up at all, so i'll get atv and stick to it, and help people think about their own patterns and ways to stay safer while they play and good strategies and what not

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
thats a good idea gipmy i wish more smashers were like you and not **** FACES like PPAO im kidding love his luigis pink hat lol and yeah i need some stradagie so i might be ssing you at that t.v

Eggz

Smash Hero
and I'll come kick everyone in the pants at that TV and make everyone sad. Nothin' can be done about my man-power.

EDIT: Btw, I decided to be worse at school in favor of getting better at smash.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
man that emo dude gets hella bagged on.
its because everyone at gc is too cool to be friends with the EMO$ so they just make fun of him cause they are mean and have no kindniss in there 4 stockign hearts lol i love most. . . a few. . . a select couple of people at gc

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I'll be playing in the Falcon ONRY 2 as well. be prepared for more forward throw -> uptilts.

I need to play with people who actually enjoy the game more often, pretty much. Playing against EJ and David is the most enjoyable smash ever. other than Forward I guess. it's so fun using every bit of creativity and mindgames I have just to test out how good I really am/not.

perhaps I'll do what Gimpy is doing for the next GC as well, with the whole tv-whoring thing.
Emo$ for PR!......?

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
I AGREE TEDDY EMO$ for pr cause then i will just hav to change my name to just $ cause i will be so happy to cut my hair not emo and dress like i enjoy the sun

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
BTW i wanna get some MM in so anyone want to

i will only be able to if i dont spend any money until next gc

so any people

most anyone in PR

I already have EGGZ FOR 5

Whoa, I'm in the PR I think. 5 dollar MM? You can choose the match-up as long as it's not too dumb. (AKA I'll go anyone but Kirby, Samus, Ness, Mewtwo and Zelda)

Or we could just do a regular MM. >_< Eh eh?

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
I'll be playing in the Falcon ONRY 2 as well. be prepared for more forward throw -> uptilts.

I need to play with people who actually enjoy the game more often, pretty much. Playing against EJ and David is the most enjoyable smash ever. other than Forward I guess. it's so fun using every bit of creativity and mindgames I have just to test out how good I really am/not.

perhaps I'll do what Gimpy is doing for the next GC as well, with the whole tv-whoring thing.
Emo$ for PR!......?
four more days Teddy...four more days...

I just made a TIGHT mix.
It's 12:34 long and it's too good. The transitions are actually pretty acceptable too =D
I think I'ma go by DJ Maven. maven means PRO. XD and sounds pretty cool.
I'll mix my own song for my part of the vid. Just mess with a few good ones, then mix them!!!!!! It's waay too fun.
I'm hosting it right now. Since I'm at Ben's.

Eggz

Smash Hero
lol maybe one day. =p

So...I like get mega stressed and angry when I fight falcos. Anyone wanna like...sell me drugs? ROFL

Seriously though. Sedative trade, initiate.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I can provide falco and pot?

Even though I finally nutted up and quit... though i have a stash, cold turkey is too not easy xD.

Edit: Pot and Smash

Edit 2: Otto and I's music choice is so identical xD... Make sure you use that song that says Tell Me Lies a bunch, the beat in that song is way too good.

Edit 3: I deleted like all my music except Remixland 2005 and a few others, but I accidentally got rid of Euro Mania Vol.2 so someone needs to hook me up before I die.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
its because everyone at gc is too cool to be friends with the EMO$ so they just make fun of him cause they are mean and have no kindniss in there 4 stockign hearts lol i love most. . . a few. . . a select couple of people at gc
EMO$!!
You have a hot gf though... so who cares what they think...

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
EMO$!!
You have a hot gf though... so who cares what they think...
WTH are we still on this EMO$ has a hot girlfriend thing i thought we were all passed this but thank you i guess thats one thing i have HA HA that reminds me of what noobking said

"all ganondord players should all have a really hot girlfriend"

but i do care what they think in some what cause i want to get alot better and make my self more known in GC if you know what i mean:dizzy:

Top Bottom