• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I can bring 2. Also Im having a tourney in 2 sundays at my work, I'll make a thread tomorrow.

Edit: I know Ammon cant come on sundays, but its the only day I can hold them =/

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yaaaay.

Do I get to mooch off nate instead?

Nate, if you play it well and use your sexy beard right on my dad on friday, its look pretty good for me to go to everything with you guys. I just need to work on getting the money, which im starting this week.

Eggz

Smash Hero
*ignores Jem* k otto, i'll bring my wiimote and super***** hat. Cya soon!

Otto, whats the plan if we dont get a ride from the midwest to OC?

Eggz

Smash Hero
LOL Nate wins.

Otto, Nate said you need like 14 days notice to get tickets for greyhound so they arn't crazy expensive. And I wouldn't be able to afford too much. D=

Uhhh we'll figure it out and Nate can loan me money for anything I can't afford?

BugSock

Smash Rookie
lol ....Wth kinda name is 'EGGZ' thts like the most ******** name ever, u must be the biggest noob in the history of smash, i will challenge u to a money match, for any amount of money, because obviously u suck and are probably the worst at smash in the world. so if u let, i will go to your tourney and just steal your money.... so with your permission to your tourney, i will kick your *** at smash.:)

.... =D

xD
jk

...:( i suck at flaming :(

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
@ Ka: >_>

I can't, work. I'm just going to OC3 - so go to that.

I'm gonna try and camp out at shanes for some smash training, so come over when i do

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
hey guys i am turning 18 here in august and i know big tourneys need alot of preparation and i want to host a big one for my 18 and i want it just to be as big as the DAN or maybe bigger so if any of you can help me that would be great just message me on mysoace and i will start a topic on here

so what i need is a place to hold one
people who are gonna make it

and since its my b-day and i get a **** load of cash i am willign to pitch in alot of money for food and ****

anyone say chipotle

myspace.com/emo_money

thats my myspace help my out lets make it happen thanks

Top Bottom