• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Jem.

Smash Master
Well, I dont even want to do pools LOLZ but since we have to for PR I don't care when.
If Touk is coming we probably should.

Shane should come ovaaaa to jamies since I am going there now :[ He tried to get me to come over but I was sleeping. Get it, I don't do things when people talk to me and I'm asleep?

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Cant make it friday, cant make it july, I can make it june. i've been dead on the boards for a couple days. I wont be having much time for smash in the summer either >_<. Although i will def be able to manage my time well enough for these smash tournaments.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Cant make it friday, cant make it july, I can make it june. i've been dead on the boards for a couple days. I wont be having much time for smash in the summer either >_<. Although i will def be able to manage my time well enough for these smash tournaments.
Is it just me or does that not make sense?

sagemoon

Smash Lord
its probably just my lack of bad explaining stuff. I've had a very off day today. I tried to pour cereal in my cup this morning..... and then drink it..... I also put a pencil in my lunch. yeah so i'll just explain what part that doesnt make sense.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
You say you cant make anything besides july, which is a month, and that you will definately manage your time to make all of them lolz.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
its probably just my lack of bad explaining stuff. I've had a very off day today. I tried to pour cereal in my cup this morning..... and then drink it..... I also put a pencil in my lunch. yeah so i'll just explain what part that doesnt make sense.
yeah most marth players smoke pot then make there lunch

BladeWise

Smash Lord
We should run the PR pools at GC. I highly doubt that most of the newly ranked players will make it to Shane's tournament.

this will be an odd GC without top 4/gimpy.
Or does Ka leave after GC?
are you gonna be gone too, Dan?

on that note, what dates are everyone leaving?

Touk

Smash Journeyman
So if the top four is not going, and half of the judges are missing, how are the results going to accurately be interpreted?

sagemoon

Smash Lord
You say you cant make anything besides july, which is a month, and that you will definately manage your time to make all of them lolz.
No i can make june, not july. Im gone july 9th-21st. I was saying how i dont have enough time to play smash anymore between the tournaments. So I probably wont improve much anymore. But i'll still goto the tournaments.

yeah most marth players smoke pot then make there lunch
Prolly cause i asked someone out that day is my guess. I wasnt really focused on anything else.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
l...o....l....

Teddy and I could run the pools just fine. Most if not all of the players competing for the 8 - 15 spots can/will be there.

Touk - T_T You're weird.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
We should run the PR pools at GC. I highly doubt that most of the newly ranked players will make it to Shane's tournament.

this will be an odd GC without top 4/gimpy.
Or does Ka leave after GC?
are you gonna be gone too, Dan?

on that note, what dates are everyone leaving?
i agree cause i dont think i wil be able to get to shanes house

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
reducing the number will increase drive to perform anyways, those last few spots of top 10 aren't out of reach of ANYONE who were in the last update, and even a few who weren't added, you just gotta make it consistent and show us that you can take down some of the players above you.

mainly me. i play bowser. come on guys. XD

BladeWise

Smash Lord
top 12 for now maybe?
just a thought.

It's kinda funny that I have a week's paid vacation to be earned when july arrives. I can use it anytime, but now I'm kinda considering that maybe I should've registered for OC3.

top 12 for now maybe?
just a thought.

It's kinda funny that I have a week's paid vacation to be earned when july arrives. I can use it anytime, but now I'm kinda considering that maybe I should've registered for OC3.
It's not too late to register for it.
Why top 12? weird #.

Doesn't really matter how many ppl are there as long as me, you, nate, and ammon are shane. More practice for us.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
o.O

You all uhh, got bettererer. Gud sheit.

I got to team with Reggie, young link player extraordinare - my life (and smash career) is complete.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
GC ON July 14thIS CANCELLED

Lets cancel the GC in July, since a lot of you are going to other Tournaments that weekend and I am out of town the rest of the month.

I know Seattle Smash is trying to put an event together on the 14th also, so go support them on their event!

Thanks
--GC Guy

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
jem the point is to get them to start coming to OUR tourneys

its not like we are looking for more talent from washington, we've got all the good players already, but the more the marrier

everyone should go to that tourney and tell them about gameclucks, that makes more people coming to gameclucks, meaning bigger tourneys, more matches, and bigger pots with more fun.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
uhhh actually no gc woudl be happening before FC, we are missing BECAUSE of fc haha, bigger events are more fun in general, is that difficult to get?

Top Bottom