• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Washington should check out the update to DoDu. It is only going to be a Saturday tournament starting at 9:30 AM. The church wouldn't let us use it on Friday.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
So the finals will be a set character? And could possibly make it one sided?
You should just wait until one person randoms one of the eligable characters. Just play rock paper scissors for who gets to random it, or toss a coin.
ALL completely random so it makes 0 difference. Though I think RPS has slight mind games.

Also yea Peach probably isn't a good Idea... Roy instead, or Link?

Eggz

Smash Hero
we gana have time for a crewbatle at this GC? i think easterns looking good for taking a car.

housing?? well need proly 2 nights? (maybe1) (3-5people not sure yet)
Make sure RedYoshi comes. I may be able to house you one night, assuming I have a large smashfest like I'm intending to.
I'm going to need a ride if my so called dad ****ing lies again.
Yeah, stick it to that ****hole.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Hey if anyone is interested Tourneyplay is having an event the day after GC, on the 9th, at Lakewood. Ill probably be there.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Dude, I live near Lakewood. ****ing score. Also, I think I have a crew. But it's really more like "I mostly smash with these guys" Hey, every crew needs a Ness to mix things up.

Also, if anyone wants to go to that tourneyplay thing after GC, I could provide housing for a few people. Not before GC though, got **** going on early that morning. Prime, you should totally come after GC and at least smash a bit.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Dude, I live near Lakewood. ****ing score. Also, I think I have a crew. But it's really more like "I mostly smash with these guys" Hey, every crew needs a Ness to mix things up.

Also, if anyone wants to go to that tourneyplay thing after GC, I could provide housing for a few people. Not before GC though, got **** going on early that morning. Prime, you should totally come after GC and at least smash a bit.
Yeah alright you wanna get dinner or something after GC then smash at your place? And i dont think you live near Lakewood? - Its way down south past Tacoma, its not close to kirkland. But the 1v1 GC tourney probably wont end till evening...but i think kirkland is along the way home anyway....i dunno we'll see when the time comes.

On a sidenote, if anyone knows a gamecrazy store near you talk to the manager and ask them if they would be interested in hosting tournaments/events with TourneyPlay.

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
I want to form a seperate crew that has a little friendly competition with COMBO STATUS.

Mike, join me, haha.

Who else is in? >=]
I'd J-up Dan assuming you wanted my help...unfortunately I won't be around...but I'd still offer whatever services I have

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Haha, it was just a joke DJ. I got what you were going for(also, Ness can get combos off on himself, but it's all continuous uairs at low% just like ALL his combos on ALL characters he fights. Ness isn't a combo kind of guy.)

Help!

Smash Journeyman
You should totally have Bowser in the ditto tourney!

Also Any of you guys know if the Tourney play tourney rules are good cause im planning on going to a couple of those pretty sure im going to the lake wood one.

And I would ask my game crazy if they would host a tourney with tourney play but i doubt the people there would know anything about tourney play so is there like a better way to approach them about the subject then randomly ask them?

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Who is going in the Nate/Otto car to DoDu? I have personally made a reservation at a 5 star luxury summer resort for Friday night, exclusively for the traveling Washington smashers. I felt so bad that I had pulled the housing-at-the-church rug from under your feetsies.

Note: It's not really a resort...just my house.

artifice

Smash Ace
i vote peach too! Ive didod so many times its no longer the pain in the *** it used to be. plus everyone elses tier1/tier2 toons are up there! i would feel robbed...

*goes and listens too FYC while I masterbate and cry at the same time*

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
i vote peach too! Ive didod so many times its no longer the pain in the *** it used to be. plus everyone elses tier1/tier2 toons are up there! i would feel robbed...

*goes and listens too FYC while I masterbate and cry at the same time*
I'm sorry but peach is terrible against peach, it has nothing to do with robbing you.

In fact, since you main her it gives you a much more distinctive advantage than say Marth dittos for me. Because at least the other characters can combo eachother really well so you dont have to be used to that characters mind games as much.

Those characters are pretty much set now anywho, they all fall under the category I'm looking for to make it as fair as possible.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Actually Roy combos fattys pretty well. Combo potentials even, a lot of us just can't play link because of his weird jump speed. By a lot of us, I mean Nate and I.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Thats not why I didnt choose link though, Roy has far more combo potential than Link.

Links game is based off safe low delay attacks with spacing and projectiles... not fun for a ditto xD.

Roy can 0 to death himself.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Thats not why I didnt choose link though, Roy has far more combo potential than Link.

Links game is based off safe low delay attacks with spacing and projectiles... not fun for a ditto xD.

Roy can 0 to death himself.
Mainly with gay links, Ammon's link combos pretty well. Thats what I was thinking of when I posted.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Prime we should play Warcraft 3 if it's still on my computer and I have the CD. The CD is somewhere.. XD.
Yeah we should, even though i quit, it would still be fun to play a little again. I dont know where my disk is either...i know where my roc cd is....but screw that, ill try finding it later tonight.

Top Bottom