• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Jem.

Smash Master
Mhmm.
Preferably spotting 10 bucks or so for gas for jamie would be cool if you ride with us, cause I dont know if anyone gave him any gas money last weekend XD.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I definitely gotta play a lot tomorrow night LOL
smashfest at my hizouse tomorrow sonz
AKA anyones welcome to show up and i wont care if no one does.

but yeah otto, me you janet and skyler sounds ****.
edit: we can do crews with skyler too, even though hes never played the game. we should still win. lozl.

edit: skyler hates oregonians because they smell horrible at all times (his words not mine LMAO), so wez probably gonna get a hotel, and wez probably gonna have to pitch in like 10$ each

edit: fletcher, sorry i havent been able to smash since like before last GC X_X I've been getting ***** by school/still am.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE
:grin:
cant wait to meet all of you (finally!) ^_^
im assuming there will be a gameclucks before i go back to VA on march 17th :]
woot

Eggz

Smash Hero
theres actually gonna be a slightly bigger one (or at least hopefully) centering around you and kage, the second saturday your here.

also we're going to an oregon tournament the day you get here LOL

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
yeah shane i am currently talking to my higher ups here about attending your friday smashfest as well as saturday gameclucks... call you tomorrow

Jem.

Smash Master
Who is bringing Brawl? o_O.
Cool, we'll have 1 setup just like Oregon? Lolz? I get it, not fun like in Oregon.

BUT if someone does bring Brawl, $1-2 MM's on my Falco? Best of 3?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Rohins is bringing it when/if he comes, i believe.

1 setup, so the line will be fat.

Sorry combo status. LOL

I'm gonna opt out of playing it at all, since I've already played it extensively. I'd rather have my nigguhz who havent played yet try it out.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Rohins is bringing it when/if he comes, i believe.

1 setup, so the line will be fat.

Sorry combo status. LOL

I'm gonna opt out of playing it at all, since I've already played it extensively. I'd rather have my nigguhz who havent played yet try it out.
Same, but if we get time, we should do a $5 Brawl MM Eggz.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
all i know is at the NEXT gameclucks (not the one this weekend) i need brawl money matches from everyone in washington my metaknight vs your whatever

Eggz

Smash Hero
nate best make it to portland guy. i gotsta beat you before we're done wit melee >_>

good thing im the only one that cares about beating my friends though LOL

Divinokage

Smash Legend
hehe I'll have only about 5 days of training in brawl.. so I'll see what I can do, I'll use my ganon in brawl for MM maybe or perhaps some other char I'll see what I like I guess.. =P

Hm.. good thing I didnt come to this one hehe.

I can maybe also bring brawl too.. but idk..

Jem.

Smash Master
It's cool if you bring it, but I'm getting US brawl March 4th or so, so I can possibly bring a setup to March GC. (Forgot if next GC is right before brawls release in US or after)

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
Gimpy $5 mm your metaknight vs my peach. me and jem should be able to bring a brawl setup to the next gc in march. and by getting it early should have extensive play done to have all the chars. and ish.

so yea, i'll take others MM as well.

CauthonLuck

Smash Journeyman
Sure gimpy, I'll put 25 down on a best of 3 brawl set whenever you're around next. Skypal will probably host a brawl tourney around the beginning of march, so between that and the next Gameclucks we should run into eachother sometime during the next month.

Gratz me on first smashboards post in nearly 3 years.

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
Gratz me on first smashboards post in nearly 3 years.
Rori, I'm going to steal your banner and update it for brawl. I think you know what I have in mind.

Oh, and gratz gimpy: you are so far the only brawl video poster whose play I've been impressed with. Meta seems top tier. I look forward to playing you sometime soon.

Jem.

Smash Master
Oh, really?
I thought he said no doubles : (

Oh well, its fine if I dont get to play Brawl. But if I hear you guys having too much fun during PR Pools.. XD.

I know me and Ammon were like "Yeah, we want to do doubles.." When shane was in finals and was like "best of 5, no one wants to do doubles anyways" =p

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Shane, don't let me take all the heat. No one was suppose to stay after the tournament, which is what I told everyone, and then James guilted me into letting you guys stay. And... how could I say no to Eggz?! Lol.

I was just trying to be nice. T_T

Top Bottom