• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Secret Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Smash Hero
Glitch: Dumb CPU in Poke Float stage:
This trick works on all level 9 CPUs on the Poke Float stage. If you are a medium or fast speed character facing one level 9 CPU, there are a lot of points where CPUs can get confused. When your on the blue turtle, keep jumping over his head to each arm, dodging the enemy. Eventually the enemy will stay in a location and fall to his death. On the person that is fat, make the CPU follow you to his head. When the dinosaur arrives, stay on the head for awhile, blocking the CPU's attacks, then jump up to the dinosaur and go to the end of it. Finally, when the black symbol things come keep jumping from one to another, the CPU will die a few times.

0_o
This man knows his pokemon

DCLXVI

Smash Apprentice
I love these "glitches":
Glitch: Wavedash:
Jump with X or Y. While in the air hold Analog-stick Down/Right or Down/Left + R or L. This will move your character along in a sort of glide. The movement will (if used fast enough) make all of the characters much faster. Note: They will be faster than Fox or Captain Falcon.
D2htheman.

Glitch: Using double jump twice:
Captain Falcon or Ganondorf may use their double jump twice. Select any stage and go to an area that has a lot of height. It can be the bottomless part of the screen. Do your first jump, your double jump, then use your B + Down move. You may be able to do your double jump again.
alfredo zapata.
Ganondorf getting his double jump back is just cheap though... :laugh:

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i'm with think, that post made me crack up. a lot of these in general, are extremely stupid. glitch: shaded characters on the same team!, glitch: mario is funny with a big mushroom, or glitch: needle cancelling

a lot of failure there. BUT! thanks for the link, zjiin, there were still like 4 or 5 cool things i didn't know about. the audience gasping if you airdodge a certain way at 0% was funny XD
and what is this "wavedash"? is it in brawl?

soap

Smash Hero
the bowser glitch was discovered by joe bushman. Its called the bowser rocket!

wavedash is 2 glitchy, it freezes my cube

Eyce Theon

Smash Cadet
Glitch: Character through platform:
Choose versus mode and select a level 1 CPU opponent with no handicap. Go on top of a platform and tap Control-stick Down. Pause game play as soon as you tap Down. Your player will appear as if he or she is sinking through the platform.
This is absolutely amazing, just tested it. It's as if I was IN the platform!

Zjiin

Smash Master
Glitch: Character through building:
Play as Mewtwo and set the damage ratio to 2.0 and CPU to level 1. Go to the Corneria level and run as fast as you can to your opponent. Press Z to grab him and throw him straight up. If timed correctly, your opponent will go through a skyscraper. This also works if your trying to rack up versus mode battles.
tootie531.
Computers are hella hard, but all you gotta do is put the damage on double pick mewtwo (obviously top tier) and play on... . . . play on... . . . what the fuck are they talking about?!

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
stupid tourney***s abusing glitches

have fun dropping through platforms with the control stick and being invisible for one frame on your side+b, i'll be over here actually having FUN, the INTENDED way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom