• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I know I hate milk water. But I drink it anyways cuz I don't care.

An American like you...
Well I just don't like water at all. Tasteless. I'd rather have milk with most meals...

juice (especially lemonade or something like fruit punch) with fruity things...

Like if I came from the beach, I'd want lemonade, not water!

Although I drink the water because i pity it.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm the greatest I think I believe people now. I skipped 3 lunch to hang out with my buddies I threw up a fork and throw a coke zero at susan bigglyworth, he dodged it barely so it only skimed his face, bounced off a table and ezpoded in some chicks face. She walked up and smashed a cholate milk (full not open) so hard I couldn't hear and milk sprayed on everyone I smiled at their looks and cleaned my glasses and a police office sorted it out. I'm amazed by my self-control I can be super wreckless and have totally masterly over any rage I could have.
TL;DR

Milk is important to me you know. It's not like water. WATER IS ABUNDANT. D: < AND NASTY
Water is far from abundant.

i'm confused isn't it impleled?
*Implied

The Star King

Smash Hero
I love milk, but I wouldn't be surprised if I became lactose intolerant as an adult like the Asian I am =/

.Marik

is a social misfit
Canadian is a graceful and romantic language.

Still not sure what Canadain is, though.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Hearing the Canadian language feels as rich and warm as escaping a cold winter morning to a nice igloo and enjoying amber maple syrup lathered onto a stack of buttery pancakes, after a friendly game of hockey with Kage and Blunted Object.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Hearing the Canadian language feels as rich and warm as escaping a cold winter morning to a nice igloo and enjoying amber maple syrup lathered onto a stack of buttery pancakes, after a friendly game of hockey with Kage and Blunted Object.
I never realized you were such an intelligent and sophisicated individual, eh?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
C,eh? N,eh? D,eh?

Oh hey i spelled canada

CloneHat

Smash Champion
I remember when I came down to a tournament in PA, and everyone brought an entire pizza and several energy drinks for lunch. What the hell?

I asked this one guy if I could have a slice of his extra-large pizza, and sneered at me through a mouthful and shook his head. I looked in the other direction and saw the TO fold two slices of pizza onto each other and shove them into his mouth at the same time!

Canadians stay up here for a reason. :p

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I remember when I came down to a tournament in PA, and everyone brought an entire pizza and several energy drinks for lunch. What the hell?

I asked this one guy if I could have a slice of his extra-large pizza, and sneered at me through a mouthful and shook his head. I looked in the other direction and saw the TO fold two slices of pizza onto each other and shove them into his mouth at the same time!

Canadians stay up here for a reason. :p
I would not do that to you sir. : ]

I wouldn't mind if Canadians come over. : ] (Meaning I might host a tournament series in the near future in philadelphia)

Any smashers are invited to my place - free refreshments!
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :]

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Canadians (Probably just ones from Ontario) shoudl come to MI for tourneys =D

.Marik

is a social misfit
Greater City of Sudbury (Hanmer though). The scene here is dead.
Sudbury?

The entire scene consists of 2-3 players, all inactive now. Coming to Toronto would be unlikely for you, I'd imagine.

Canadians (Probably just ones from Ontario) shoudl come to MI for tourneys =D
Or Americans should come to Ontario, since it's ****.

I just watched a match of my Ganondorf where all I do is jump - > Fair or Bair.

It's terrible and is making me ashamed.

Geist

Smash Master
I just watched a match of my Ganondorf where all I do is jump - > Fair or Bair.

It's terrible and is making me ashamed.
I just watched a match with me playing, and all my opponent was doing was jump -> fair/bair with Ganon.
And I wasn't punishing.

Top Bottom