• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

malva00

Smash Master
wtf i didn't know The Star King came to this board

I'm going to Peru in July to play ssb. has any other smasher ever went to south america specifically for smash before (not visiting relatives or vacation)? :O

tw1n

Smash Champion

Everlasting Laughter

Smash Cadet
This is my new favorite post on smash boards it meant more to me than anyone can reliaze, merely wish everyone a day that will settle for nothing less than amazing and I mean this.

PeruvianNova

Smash Rookie
wtf i didn't know The Star King came to this board

I'm going to Peru in July to play ssb. has any other smasher ever went to south america specifically for smash before (not visiting relatives or vacation)? :O
Oww that was cool Malva, exactly day please? Alan and I we'll be happy =)

tw1n

Smash Champion
I've been lazy so my training dropped. Tonight I have to work out a bit and practice magic lol.
Two weeks till the greatest tournament ever...

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Thanks guys. I remembered that I had a big convo on here a while back about it, and that i should follow up with that.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Thanks for the support guys. Sorry if I don't sound enthusiastic, but its really not that big of an issue for me. I quit and I quit, im never going back. Kinda shut book for me, not much of a struggle. Beating kels on the other hand... thats something i'm proud of accomplishing :D

Top Bottom