• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Melee Social Thread and stuff

Airrider

Smash Apprentice
I´ll probably stick with Puff. It´s too bad the game isn´t just a bit more balanced. I really like Ganon, Falcon and Doc but i´d like to practice a character that can really get me somewhere if i keep playing.

I don´t like how broken Fox and Falco are, Sheik and Marth i just don´t really like and Peach is a bit awkward.

That kinda leaves Puff :p

The Star King

Smash Hero
I think you mean

Peach player detected

dey always be *****in' 'bout Falcon

It's like Marth/Falcon players with Sheik

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I mean...I know plenty of non-Peach players who dislike Falcon

And I'm not singling him out, top/high tiers are gay (Peach included, obv), it's just dumb when people try to act like Falcon is some god among men

But this community has some man crush on him I'll never understand

Ziodyne

Smash Ace
I mean...I know plenty of non-Peach players who dislike Falcon

And I'm not singling him out, top/high tiers are gay (Peach included, obv), it's just dumb when people try to act like Falcon is some god among men

But this community has some man crush on him I'll never understand
Aesthetically, a lot people in this community find him appealing. He pretty much flies all over the stage with his movement and his combos have the intensity of train collisions written all over them. I mean, dair -> fair is kind of an auto combo for both sheik and falcon, but which one is more visually appealing to most people??

Vkrm

Smash Lord
Bair and knee sfx are devasting with falcon. No matter what I'm doing at the time, if I hear a loud smack my brain automatically fills in the, "show me your moves." Falcon is fun to play but certainly not the crowd pleaser he used to be.

:phone:

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Cartilage1 ****s with my mind. Did bones get banned? I heard **** about leffen too. Was too busy playing the game instead if following the Internet drama.

Off to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Edit: wow. I think the condition for his unban should be a leffen vs the salt crew battle. He doesn't have to win nor lose, simply shake everyone's hand. Leffen vs. scar, hax, Westballz, mike haggar, who else?

Could mike haggar be a necessary evil? The hero we don't deserve but need? But we'll flame him, because he can take it.

:phone:

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
I need to ask u guys a question. See there is a tourney i want to go to March 2nd called iRJi's Rescue 2 in Paramus. But i recently found out that No-Johns Monthly is happening on that day!

So what do i do? I wanted to bring my friends to Rescue, but.. I need ur guys advice!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Are we not allowed to talk about this leffen thing at all? Mods need to stop locking everything

#freespeech

leffen

Smash Champion
If you wanna talk about it, perhaps you should start a "what do you need to do to get banned" kinda topic, discussing more overall and constructively than "i support leffen vs i dont" kinda talk.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
I need to ask u guys a question. See there is a tourney i want to go to March 2nd called iRJi's Rescue 2 in Paramus. But i recently found out that No-Johns Monthly is happening on that day!

So what do i do? I wanted to bring my friends to Rescue, but.. I need ur guys advice!
if Rescue is a brawl tournament, why are you even asking us?
everyones gonna say to skip that **** and hit up no johns

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Can't that just be discussed in this thread? >_>

I agree with the mods not allowing these topics. Even if you agree with the opinions people have about leffen, the threads still amount to nothing but diatribes. Leffen doesn't deserve to have threads dedicated to his personal flaws.

Though I would be pretty happy if JPOBS prefaced all of his future posts with
It's just like, the Man, tryna hold us down, you know, bro?

Ziodyne

Smash Ace
it was probably on bifuteki's stream

and i don't think they've uploaded anything yet except for hax vs. javi

Top Bottom