• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee State of the Game: We will be back in late January!

WatchYourRadar

Smash Apprentice
State of the Game followed by Mental States starring Peef!?!?!? I want to tune in for this action.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I'm working until 11:15 so I can be only be there at like midnight if you are doing it that long or if you can start it later? idk..

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I will be writing my philosophy essay after the show so I can't delay it Kage ={

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
More or less, SB. More or less. It was still pretty good. MacD, Fly, Mahone, PP, all very informative. And so was Mango. Just....johns.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Yeah. It was Mango being Mango. I'd go back and watch, cause he was saying really good stuff. But be prepared for johns.

Varist

Smash Lord
stfu shrewtedone mango doesn't john okay, he speaks the truth only, just because you filter legitimate explanations of a loss as "JOHNS JOHNS JOHNS" doesn't make him less right.

****ing parrots

Warhawk

Smash Lord
stfu shrewtedone mango doesn't john okay, he speaks the truth only, just because you filter legitimate explanations of a loss as "JOHNS JOHNS JOHNS" doesn't make him less right.

****ing parrots
Are you trying to insinuate that Mang0 has never johned before because its always true? lol even if it was true it doesn't necessarily mean he's not johning.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
My bad then. I've seen him post things like that before about Mang0 and so seeing it again I didn't think it was a joke.
No joke.

Mang0 is perfect in every way possible and would never john. Everyone knows he let Armada win just because he felt bad for the kid. I mean he's come over like 5 times and never got a 1st place.

Mang0 is also such a nice guy! He quit his main puff so that Hbox wouldn't be in his shadow constantly and let him shine. OmG he was also nice enough to do link dittos with Silentwolf at Pound III !!!!!!111

tbh Mang0 is the nicest smasher in this community.
Even Vman's niceness is nothing compared to mango

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
this episode was fun as hell, glad mango got to come on. i was really hoping for some heated apex tension but the armada commentary was tight. learned some new things from everyone else too.

leffen shoulda been on longer what happened yo?

also mahone was legit!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
How exclusive is this show? If you'll have me, I have plenty to say about competition, my region, and overall a wide variety of Melee subjects. More specifically there's also a ton of light I can shed on Link, which is a character that I think very few people understand and there's lots of things surrounding him that people may find interesting. I've been really intrigued by the discussions you guys have done so far and feel I have plenty to contribute myself, so it'd be cool we can get some talks. In any case, great job so far with the discussions.
Quoting old posts for awesome. I'd love to see HDL on State of the Game! :D

Top Bottom