• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee TV - Featuring Smash play from the Atlantic South

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Very cool, definitely should throw this on Reddit.com/r/smashbros and also smashboard's facebook!

livestreams are the future of melee

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Ganondorf = Master Gundam
Captain Falcon = Burning Gundam

You guys have a great stream.

zZz

Smash Apprentice
Last nights live stream was a big success! We would love to see more viewers for tonights edition of
Melee TV, home of the Naked Slorse and the Atlantic South's Memphis Scene.

Tune in tonight at 7pm CST for live melee action.

Spyro

Smash Ace
Last nights live stream was a big success! We would love to see more viewers for tonights edition of
Melee TV, home of the Naked Slorse and the Atlantic South's Memphis Scene.

Tune in tonight at 7pm CST for live melee action.
since I can't go because I have school, no money, no car johns, I'll proable be tuning in tonight.

*EDIT*:Never mind I proable am not going to be able to tune in :(.

zZz

Smash Apprentice
Last night was easily the most fun live stream we've had yet! Thank you everyone who tuned in. If you missed our live streams this week it's ok because we will be doing them every Tuesday and Wednesday from now until the apocalypse.

Also if you would like to check out last night's stream in its entirety go to:

Twitch.TV/MeleeMemphisTV

AXE 09

Smash Master
Darn it, looks like I saw this thread just 1 day late. Hopefully I'll be able to tune in next week =)

zZz

Smash Apprentice
That was hilarious. This should be uploaded on to youtube if you can get it in decent quailty.
We have it in a decent quality. I will upload it and other highlights of our recordings when I can find the time.

I'm still working on submitting Guinness World Record info from a month ago

@_____@

zZz

Smash Apprentice
Last nights stream was awesome! We had a few audio difficulties but nothing that we couldn't fix. Also, IORI and IHSB both played on the stream last night. Check out their games at:

Twitch.TV/MeleeMemphisTV

Also if you haven't checked out the new Smash Bros Team site here's a link:

twitch.tv/team/smashbros

zZz

Smash Apprentice
Well thank you Spyro. It is unfortunate that we don't have more viewers but it's alright because we're having fun regardless.

zZz

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys, we have too many ladies to care for on Valentine's Day and so little time to do it. We will be streaming tonight at 7 PM CST though!

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Sorry guys, we have too many ladies to care for on Valentine's Day and so little time to do it. We will be streaming tonight at 7 PM CST though!
Oh cool I hear ya. Busy with the women, no time for dat sheik and samus. I'll be sure to see the stream tonight. Also, what was with that slorse? :)

Spyro

Smash Ace
Ha ha well yeah of course it is. Did you guys make it up or am I just not caught up with my animal hybrids?
I believe that when IHSB, Sleepy (zZz), OG, (and the one other person I cannot remember the name of [sorry :(]) where going for the world recorded, one of them said "slorse" when they were hallucinating from no sleep and everybody started laughing for no reason.

zZz

Smash Apprentice
I believe that when IHSB, Sleepy (zZz), OG, (and the one other person I cannot remember the name of [sorry :(]) where going for the world recorded, one of them said "slorse" when they were hallucinating from no sleep and everybody started laughing for no reason.
Close. It was definitely during the World Record

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Ha ha I wasnt there for that part. Although I did see them putting up pictures of corgis on treadmills and funny cats n stuff.

zZz

Smash Apprentice
Lulz yup, Corgis on treadmills were a metaphor for our pursuit of the World Record. Anywho did you tune in last night? I Falcon Punched a Falcon with Kirby :p

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
I had made it my goal to see it last night and ended up having to leave my house and wasnt back till 8, like every wednesday.... ugh I wish it was easier to catch your stream.

Also, the guy you couldn't remember was BunBun, if I remember right.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I missed the Falcon Punch too. Now I'm going to have to watch the recordings and find it.

Top Bottom