• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melluminati

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I'm sure plenty of you have heard about the "All Seeing Eye" on Dream Land. Like the rest of you, I chuckled at the coincidence of the image appearing just above the top platform:

Recent events have caused me to question if this really is a coincidence. Go into a match with any non-Yoshi character, and do a full shield with Z (just to make it easier to see). Right when the opponent hits you, pause and zoom in. If you timed it properly, there is a bunch of random white lines on your shield to give it that distorted/staticy feeling. But is that the real reason those lines appear? Are they even that random to begin with? Is the foliage in the background of Dream Land purely for aesthetic purposes? Some people may deny it, but I think it's quite clear. The real reason Melee got back into Evo goes deeper than any of us may care to admit...

I will inevitably be censored for the dissemination of this information, so the responsibility of letting people know about this danger will fall to any and all good men and women that may come across it. Unfortunately, I fear I will be made example of, but do not let them coerce you into silence like the rest of the sheep that is the human race.

Upke

Smash Journeyman
I feel the jumping power ranger is a little distracting in the first picture.

Otherwise, keep up the good fight. They can't silence us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom