• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Memphis Has No Friends, July 11th 2009, Tewksbury MA

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ill money match your ROB

but im a poor black man so triple digits is out of the question. but these MMs is why we need a livestream for this. ESPECIALLY since Genesis wont be having one

TeeVee

Smash Lord
ill money match your ROB

but im a poor black man so triple digits is out of the question. but these MMs is why we need a livestream for this. ESPECIALLY since Genesis wont be having one

cool

25 dollar sonic vs rob?

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
rawr epic hype

too bad my plan in gaining in enemy to further boost hype failed. haha jk folks, be good to see NY again. dmbrandon much? koolaid arrow kills much? black ppl much (anti)?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
If i go bring a capture card get internet connection and a computer. i'll do the rest.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
yeah so I just talk to KDJ, I he might come and hopefully he will bring Nito, Trap, Nuro and some other people too.

so, small possible hype i guess. hes definantly not a definite though

If Nito comes i hope he'll bring his set up so we can get some brawl+ up, its fun as ****

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Isn't Dan in Korea? >_>
nah he's going soon. He told be about it, I guess he's getting a dope job. You gatta come down here before he goes and hang out, no johns, i don't give a ****

EDIT - hey CT Cort's interest has sparked in this so give him a ride

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
hey whats the deal with stages, usually in NE we do a strikeout rule, as in each player strikes a stage out of the neutrals until one is left. Also how many, if any, counterpick bans do we get?

also, can we get japes off the cp list, that stage is dumb beyond all belief

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
hey whats the deal with stages, usually in NE we do a strikeout rule, as in each player strikes a stage out of the neutrals until one is left. Also how many, if any, counterpick bans do we get?

also, can we get japes off the cp list, that stage is dumb beyond all belief
oh **** I meant to take japes off

and the stage system is stage strike because of popular belief

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
aight cool, just make sure you change where it says 'set to random' to 'strikeout system' or something like that. Also, i assume we get one cp ban?

Green_Ace

Smash Apprentice
Looks like this is going to be amazing.

Someone legit bring a recording device and get some matches of me. I desperately need more.

If Anti shows up I'll be so pumped lol

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Looks like this is going to be amazing.

Someone legit bring a recording device and get some matches of me. I desperately need more.

If Anti shows up I'll be so pumped lol
Hell yeah Green Ace

Also think about KDJ after I **** him into coming and Cort when CT gives him a ride (one of you CTers better or i'll kill you)

Prawn

Smash Master
SOMEBODY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DRIVE ME TO THIS.

kthx.

Is there a train station in tewksbury? Or can someone house me the night before? Or something?

I really wanna go to this.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
anti said hes not going, so someone else would need to bring **** to set it up but im sure a macbook pro would be good for it

Top Bottom