• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Memphis Has No Friends Results

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
LMAO THE FIRST TIME I SEE AN OUT OF STATE VIDEO OF GOGGLES, THE MATCH STARTS AND HE RUNS RIGHT INTO A RIDICULOUS COMBO!!!! lMFAOOO

rvkevin

Smash Lord
Pika Pika and I would've won teams if I was there.
LOL, how appropriate, we were discussing this at the tourney that other regions think they can go to NE for free money…Easier said than done. I doubt that would have happened considering they got destroyed by the third placed team and PikaPika's tactics that helped him in singles are less effective in teams.

Shoutouts:
Doubles:
1: mango lucky lose to darc and scar holy **** 2-0 darc had 6 kills each game rest all day (OBM + Dazwa) ($72.00) Didn't really see you guys play much, but I'm sure you guys destroyed.
2: Fatal Riot (Fatal + Riot) ($36.00) Good team combination, couldn’t do much against that at Riot's smashfest.
3: Bizkit + Joebot (Bizkit + Joebot) ($12.00) Scary team. Two people that don't die...
5: Scrub + BC+ (Bloodcross + Scrub) Hmmm, a little rusty against MK, two of them is not a soft welcome back. GGs…Good warmup for singles.
7: Nair Tornado and Hurricane Ike (Games And Goodies + Fuzzy) Too much KO Power.
9: Sunshine Rainbow Cruise (Turtle + JJWolf) Poor showing.

Brawl Singles
1: Dazwa ($172.80) (Zero Suit Samus/Kirby) Good job. Master of all characters.
2: BC_ ($86.40) (Falco/Meta Knight) Grrr, time to learn Kirby.
3: A.D.D. (Turtle) ($28.80) (Diddy Kong/Game and Watch) Not using Diddy for the last month and playing Wifi really showed, way too many technical errors...Found a new CP though, FD or Castle Seige, pick your poison.
4: PikaPika (Pikachu) I feel sorry for the people watching our match, but I thought it was fun, 250% wtf…Sorry that NY tactics don't work on me, but we don't allow that in NE.
5: So Gaytl (Fatal) (Snake) I avenged you. Too bad your done with tournaments, you should still play for fun.
5: Icy Light (Olimar) Don't really know what happened, but it was good seeing you again.
7: OBM (Wario) A pleasure as always. Its hard to learn a new character, I think you need to feign approaching more often, I started countering your Dairs with my Fair...
7: Bizkit (Snake) I wants to play you…It seemed like you were rolling more than usual, just to let you know, but it might have just been the Yoshi matchup…Too pro for winning on RC.
9: Omniswell (JJWolf) (Wolf) Learn to focus…You need to mix it up more against the likes of Dazwa.
9: Buuman (DDD) Nice seeing you at a tournament.
9: Green Ace (Yoshi)Good games.
13: JoeBot (ROB) The snake weakness continues…Instant throw grenades?
13: Fuzzymoto (Lucas) Thanks for the Lucas tidbit, that’s been bothering me for a while…Just to let you know, Lucas would be my first candidate for a low tier tournament.
13: Peachkid (Peach) Nice friendlies at the smashfest, You definitely made a big improvement in the Diddy v. Peach matchup.
25: Go Green...like the hulk (???) You'll get better, and eventually settle on a few characters…Just focus on the basics first, Jigglys biggest asset is her aerial movement and being able to space Fairs.
25: Memphis (Sonic) Nicely run tournament.

Seon

Smash Cadet
lol wish I could have made this, congrats to everyone. Yeah memph, has no friends indeed lmao (still have no idea whats up with that name dude) and thanks for the five bills getting home >.>

Top Bottom