• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

menstrosity field - • MELEE • - charlotte, nc - june 8th(fest) - june 13th(tourny)

ptown

Smash Ace
hi kevin.

i'm fine thank you.

and you?

i'm got my melee disc back! i played it a couple of times.

b.nastee/b.nasty will be there

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm pretty good. I still suck. The usual.

Glad to hear you're well. You must tell me how SF4 is going sometime. I promise I'll try to understand.

You have a new main now? XD

Sweeeeet

ptown

Smash Ace
What does a melee disc look like?

Mine hasn't left my cube in over a year lol
it's red, says melee, and it has the bible symbol on it.

I'm pretty good. I still suck. The usual.

Glad to hear you're well. You must tell me how SF4 is going sometime. I promise I'll try to understand.

You have a new main now? XD

Sweeeeet
it's not going. i barely play the game at all.

and what's this talk about new mains? i play human characters. those are my mains.

travis.luckiest

Smash Apprentice
everyone get hype
it sounds like there's going to be some super secret cameos by other old pros too

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Melee description. Peter why you so good?

And FINE, do you have a different human character you focus on now like you used to focus on Falcon? XD

@Travis: Muuuunkey?

Uhhhh...

Surely we're not getting any other Taco Bell Ocho at this, are we?

I know someone who hasn't really entered anything in a while is coming though. =p (Besides Twitch XD)

ptown

Smash Ace
i don't play peach, balloons, small or strange proportioned people, or cutesy creatures/thangs.

i play falcon and his manly friends.

travis.luckiest

Smash Apprentice
@Travis: Muuuunkey?

Uhhhh...

Surely we're not getting any other Taco Bell Ocho at this, are we?

I know someone who hasn't really entered anything in a while is coming though. =p (Besides Twitch XD)
i don't really know munkey that well ..it'd be cool if he came though
no more guesses ..you probably never met them anyway

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sweet Seven! Hope to see you there man.

Well, we should have time after the tournament is over on Saturday, so what are the thoughts about having a crew battle or something like that?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
If I can find my way to Chapel Hill whenever Alex/Dave leave, I'm sure I'll be with the rest of you, re-learning how to play this game since I suck now.

Seven vii

Smash Rookie
i have yet to do a crew battle, that would be a good time if enough people are interested pp

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
So I cannot get Sunday off. I will most likely still be going to this, but no partying and driving back hella late only to get up and work 8 hours on a Sunday isn't exactly on my list of "Things I Must Do Before I Die", so we'll see.

ptown

Smash Ace
i'm going out today to get some breakfast.

on saturday, i'm pickin' falcon.

be a man.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
So I cannot get Sunday off. I will most likely still be going to this, but no partying and driving back hella late only to get up and work 8 hours on a Sunday isn't exactly on my list of "Things I Must Do Before I Die", so we'll see.
Wow... if you go and don't stay 'till Sunday that would be perfect for me... think I can get a ride back with you lol.

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Well theres a Sc tourney during this But Charlotte is loser to me then Charleston.

Any one from sc going to this can give me a ride?

Blackdolphin1987

Smash Rookie
Haha YES, get over here bros.

Black Dolphin tell me where you're located.

West NC too good.

Sengin is in MD for NASA for the summer cuz he's smart and stuff.

Edit again: We should change this to the 13th so Black Dolphin can make this. He told me he has class Monday through Friday til like 10.
I am in Boone NC and I will be coming down this weekend. So you can count me in for this. I will need to find a teams partner since my bro stacks already teamed up not knowing wether or not I would be there. Any takers?

P.S....Ace we must Ganon ditto some more btw.

BEHR

Smash Hero
1.I suck at this game.
2. Not sure if Vilt is going

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Change of plans. I can't make this. I just talked to a good friend of mine whom I haven't seen in a long time. He just made spur of the moment plans to come to Chapel Hill this weekend and I've decided to stay. I hereby send my darkest apologies to all my homies and to all Ganon mains everywhere.

Top Bottom