• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Menu and CSS Background Texture

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
I got the menu and css to work but with the css it doesn't look anything like the printscreen in the OP. xD

Like, it has the space background but the player slots aren't seperated by the characters column.
do you have all his codes? u need to have like all of them that deals with the CSS...and if thats not it....its probably one of your codes thats doing it.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Hey when i try to put backgrounds WITH my edited titles (for your custom music) and when i save it, the file is too big.
So.... when i add my edited title info on the menu.pac with the background on it, its like 10Mb
Help plz thanks

The24thGanondorf

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1418-7666-1581
Does anyone know how to change the stage select screen background? From what I've heard, you have to replace the MenSelMapBg model file in the MisData[20] folder in the sc_selmap.pac file with a 2D model then add the texture you want. The problem is, I don't know where you get the 2D Model from, and this appears to be the same method used for changing the CSS, but SMH already confirmed that it's not. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Top Bottom