• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Merry Steakmas!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Sure you push them off, but Fair allows you to do the same method... just I don't know how will have Fair undecayed by the point that it will kill anybody, but it's still another method, you can't deny that.

Besides that, some opponents might be able to react to being pushed off by Nair, and since it's a one-hit move they'll be able to react, with Fair it's a multi-hit move and unless they are able to shield the whole thing they're almost guaranteed to take on damage or a seriously diminished shield.

Edit: Roy I don't think that will work, usually the last hit of Fair should send them a ways. At the very least, I can't see it happening

:090:

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Sure you push them off, but Fair allows you to do the same method... just I don't know how will have Fair undecayed by the point that it will kill anybody, but it's still another method, you can't deny that.

Besides that, some opponents might be able to react to being pushed off by Nair, and since it's a one-hit move they'll be able to react, with Fair it's a multi-hit move and unless they are able to shield the whole thing they're almost guaranteed to take on damage or a seriously diminished shield.

Edit: Roy I don't think that will work, usually the last hit of Fair should send them a ways. At the very least, I can't see it happening

Grab pummels?

In that case I would have to say up-smash is the best option.

This is exactly why nair is the better option.

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'll give you red, but...

USmash has more commitment than Fair! D:

Also Nair gives opponents a window to react on in they're quick enough, Fair will at least send them flying wather it's decayed or not because nobody can do anything between the hits.

Rawr, just accept mah present already.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Ok time for me to try and contribute:bee:

Did you know, that you can land the SH knee without lag sooner by FFing at the right time? (you land without lag sooner than just letting the animation finish and falcon land normally)

I find this contributing as falcon is now an ally of sonic and vice versa:bee:

~The HedgeFalcon alliance~

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
lol.

The thing is, the opponent cant do much against u-smash when above the platform.

The best option is to jump. Unless they're a fastfaller, they most likely wont have enough time to counter. the post-lag would be gone by the time they can get down.

lol w/e.

I usually fair anyways lol.

Merry Christmas.

edit:

Ok time for me to try and contribute:bee:

Did you know, that you can land the SH knee without lag sooner by FFing at the right time? (you land without lag sooner than just letting the animation finish and falcon land normally)

I find this contributing as falcon is now an ally of sonic and vice versa:bee:

~The HedgeFalcon alliance~
gah, IDK **** about falcon lol.

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I think he means a rising SH Sweetspotted Knee won't have any lag if the attack connects.

Can you be a bit more clear TKoNTK, remember we don't play Falcon competitivly like you do.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz

infomon

Smash Scientist
I'm surprised noone mentioned Utilt for when they're on the platform above you on Battlefield.
Definitely more defensive than SH anything, since that can be shielded and puts you in range to get hit in turn. Unless your spacing is great.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Well, Sonic is about options, unpredictability, and useless techs.

Why do you think we have stuff like SCROD and SLOW?

Tenki

Smash Hero
ooh I thought this was gonna be a spam thread from the title.

laulz

1. Dash pivot slide. The maximum slide you can get is the 'minimum distance' you can run but still do a dash turnaround. So if you do it perfectly, you should end up in the same spot you started.

Unfortunately (for this tech, but fortunately for every other circumstance) Sonic's 'minimum distance' is really small. For Falcon, however, this thing goes like, half of battlefield lol. His sliding jab is oh-so-fun. And he can even do a sliding taunt. 2222 good.

2. D; foxtrot and pivot moves thread.

3. weird.

tenlessthanthree

Top Bottom