• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight And Snake Feel Like Bosses.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

RixMaadi

Smash Cadet
Like fighting against Akuma, Rugal, Geese, or M.Bison.

Which makes the match have that intimidation feel. So whenever you fight against Meta Knight or Snake, it's always a feeling of an epic match, having to go against one of these bosses and testing your skills to try to defeat them.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Like fighting against Akuma, Rugal, Geese, or M.Bison.

Which makes the match have that intimidation feel. So whenever you fight against Meta Knight or Snake, it's always a feeling of an epic match, having to go against one of these bosses and testing your skills to try to defeat them.
M.Bison was easy =O

But seriously, i honestly don't think there THAT hard. That;s just me though.

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
I agree (sorta) but i don't get why everyone says snakes are so broken; i can deal with them but maybe that's because i can outspam them. I main both links and i do feel that way against mks though. The screen should say "CLEAR" after you beat an mk.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
The screen should say "CLEAR" after you beat an mk.
Agreed. I've never had a problem with a Snake player yet, but Metaknight is like a counterpick for Mario.

Snake is broken, but he's not -too- broken. He's still pretty beatable with any character.

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
Agreed. I've never had a problem with a Snake player yet, but Metaknight is like a counterpick for Mario.

Snake is broken, but he's not -too- broken. He's still pretty beatable with any character.
I have the strange urge to place my statement in my sig

Anyways, snake is slow, a large target, and a gimpable recovery. Mk has none of those weaknesses.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
I have the strange urge to place my statement in my sig

Anyways, snake is slow, a large target, and a gimpable recovery. Mk has none of those weaknesses.
He isn't a large target and he's really not that slow either. He's recovery isn't nearly as gimpable as people make it out to be. You can grab him when he recovers from above.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
They're not THAT bad. I mean, I hate facing a Meta Knight player, but it's nowhere near the epicness of a boss. And I've never found Snake much of a problem. R.O.B., on the other hand, he is my weakness. I always lose to a good R.O.B....

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I think this belongs in the complaint thread.

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
He isn't a large target and he's really not that slow either. He's recovery isn't nearly as gimpable as people make it out to be. You can grab him when he recovers from above.
Snake is like the 4th largest character

Bowser<-DDD<- Ganondorf<- Snake

He is has a pretty slow running speed, and u can constantly knock him off his cypher to rack up damafe (he's wide open during his recovery)

Rawrior

Smash Apprentice
Snake feels like a boss to me, not so much metaknight, and whoever said that hes beatable with any character, try playing as pikachu vs one T_T

its ridiuclous... mind you, I'm pretty good with pikachu.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Snake feels like a boss to me, not so much metaknight, and whoever said that hes beatable with any character, try playing as pikachu vs one T_T

its ridiuclous... mind you, I'm pretty good with pikachu.
Snake is too easy to beat with Pikachu...he's the only character I'll really use against him.

colored blind

Smash Journeyman
Snake is like the 4th largest character

Bowser<-DDD<- Ganondorf<- Snake

He is has a pretty slow running speed, and u can constantly knock him off his cypher to rack up damafe (he's wide open during his recovery)
DK...Charizard...ROB.

I'd say he's probably about the same size as Ike and Captain Falcon, but I'm not sure.

...Can't Pikachu chaingrab Snake? I know it's not an auto-win, but it should definitely level the playing field.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
DK...Charizard...ROB.

I'd say he's probably about the same size as Ike and Captain Falcon, but I'm not sure.

...Can't Pikachu chaingrab Snake? I know it's not an auto-win, but it should definitely level the playing field.
He can chaingrab him, Thunder him out of his Cypher, Glide Toss his grenades, prevent camping with Thunder Jolt, and does better than him in the air.

colored blind

Smash Journeyman
Ugh. That just makes me wish a few of Snake's costumes had an eyepatch, so I could play as Naked Snake.

Back on topic--Snakes, no. Airgame is a large part of my playstyle, and it hurts poor Snake. MK...not exactly boss fight, but I do realize that it's gonna be tough. <3 DK.

frdagaa

Smash Journeyman
The way the fights are hard are completely different. I don't feel like I'm fighting a boss, but I do feel like I'm being challenged. Against MK, anyways. I play ROB, who has a second life as a mongoose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom