• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight and Stage Builder

Thanks for the suggestions. I just don't want it to be designed too much for him so that others wouldn't want to play it. How about those brown blocks that fall if you stand on them for too long?

verditude

Smash Journeyman
A box, with a little hole in the top so you can get inside, sorta like this:

______ ______
1.._______......1

but center the bottom platform.
... is space.

Small platforms, definitely.
as much ground as possible, but you need ledges for edguarding.
Well that's no help at all...

Meta Knight doesn't seem like he needs a lot of stable ground to fight efficiently. What I was thinking was something like this: A flat bed of spikes with two of those falling arrow blocks on either side for the initial staring points. A thin platform moves from side to side over the spikes, and another above it moving side to side as well, in the opposite directions.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I would say build a very small stage, with a bunch of small objects that would force opponents into the open air. Keep them at high percents with your Mach Tornado, and finish them with the Shuttle Loop.

Springs and Spikes are good. High Ceilings/Blocked Ceilings are bad.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
How about a stage with some kind of closed space(s) and small holes to fly out of? That would allow MK to guard opponents trying to recover and use his fast attacks and B-moves to damage them and to send them flying.

Omegakyogre

Smash Cadet
Well that's no help at all...

Meta Knight doesn't seem like he needs a lot of stable ground to fight efficiently. What I was thinking was something like this: A flat bed of spikes with two of those falling arrow blocks on either side for the initial staring points. A thin platform moves from side to side over the spikes, and another above it moving side to side as well, in the opposite directions.
You want specifics, eh? Alright:

Choose the largest stage type available, but make it empty except for a small stage in the center. That way, MK can almost always recover while other (non-gliding) characters fall to their death because of their not-as-awesome recovery.

The stage itself can be whatever you want as long as it is small (The Halberd stage's platform and Yoshi's Island are good examples that work well with MK).

Top Bottom