• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight + Temple

Corax The Cold

Smash Journeyman
i was thinking about this the other day, this stage is going to take a while for MK to win on, cause of his weak smashes, and good recovery time, im not looking forward to 10 minute battles with MK.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
My FAVORITE stage of all was the Hyrule stage. And Meta Knight is mye FAVORITE video game character of all. I plan on a lot of battles at the Temple. However, your point does seem like a potential problem. Again we'll hafta see. Besides, 10 min is the norm when I fighting with ANYONE at Hyrule, I'm well used to heated 15-20 minute battles. Hopefully it won't take TOO long to KO people at Hyrule, with items especially and some masterful attacks it should be OK. Like Brawleri said, we must wait and see....

iron blade

Smash Ace
Everyone saying MK takes forever to kill is just a result of bias. So he can't kill at ridiculously low percents like ike, who cares? He gives damage fast enough to compensate for this. I don't think the temple will be any different than the other stages.

Corax The Cold

Smash Journeyman
Everyone saying MK takes forever to kill is just a result of bias. So he can't kill at ridiculously low percents like ike, who cares? He gives damage fast enough to compensate for this. I don't think the temple will be any different than the other stages.
i never said i wasnt gona use MK, look at my avatar

iron blade

Smash Ace
I didn't say you weren't going to use him, but you sounded like his slightly weaker smashes are a huge crutch.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
I didn't say you weren't going to use him, but you sounded like his slightly weaker smashes are a huge crutch.
It's funny how first many people complained that MK was going to be cheap. Now they say he won't be as good since his ability to smash is not as good as the other characters. We can't really assume either until we play MK and the other characters.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
Too many topics making a mountain out of a mole hill,. so what if his smash are weak? nobody really bashes Fox, and his smashes dont KO at ridiculous percents. Views on Metaknight fluxuate enough that topics are pointless, going from "T3h Pwnz0Rz" to "I'm rethinking maining him because of his smashes." Better to not post any topics concerning Metaknight's playability, the games two months away.

RedKnight

Smash Ace
I personally love hitting a guy all the way across the map without killing him. Its fun and looks cool

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
MetaKnight will be fun to play, and to get KOs at a low percent, just toss them of knock them off the edge and meteor them.
Or does MK not have a Meteor?
-DD

HappyBirthday

Smash Cadet
Most people don't concern themselves with the TEMPLE

it makes it harder to kill everyone so i don't see any problems

iron blade

Smash Ace
People were saying the footstool jump doesn't work as a meteor because it's hard to do and pushes enemies down slowly.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Hmmm, we'll have to see when the game comes out. As for the temple, that's my favorite stage. I play a lot but not very competively, maybe that's why. My friends and I love racking up damage in the basement and seeing who can send the other flying first. I love big stages! New Pork City, here I come. Too bad it doesn't have a basement...^_^

Top Bottom