• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MetaKnight = NOT SuperSayian Tier! {Tier List v3.0 Discussion}(We Still On Top)

Conti

Smash Ace
w00t i get to make this thread cuz no1 else did ^_^ {For this tier list}

Well, Even though Metaknight and Snake didnt budge an inch on the tier list...
And We no longer are assended above and beyond the other's in our beloved "SS" Tier... [i always thought that was a joke anyways :) ]...
But Everyone else has gone thru a good amount of movement... and has joined us in the S Tier =]
{even tho we still... #1 =] }

Here's The Tier List for Those who... are just lazy =]
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=236407

Discuss...

{Let's Start with Falco's Placement... wtf, alot of people thought he would drop alot more... what do you all think :) }

Sharpevil

Smash Rookie
Whoooo... Warioooo~ -hic-

Thish ish... Thish ish like our chrishmash...

Flyyyy wario flyyyy...
On the wings of victoryyyy

Conti

Smash Ace
Whoooo... Warioooo~ -hic-

Thish ish... Thish ish like our chrishmash...

Flyyyy wario flyyyy...
On the wings of victoryyyy
I was actually extremely pleased with Warios placement... i knew he would jump high... I put him 4th or 5th on my list.... 3rd.... I dont doubt it for a second... 50-50 matchups with like almost everyone top tier... = FTW in my books

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
I was surprised to see Wario so high, and Falco still so high. o.O I'm happy Fox jumped up though.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i don't think it was so much characters got closer to meta, but more the SBR wanted to reduce the amount of tiers. at least that's what a few members told me.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
i don't think it was so much characters got closer to meta, but more the SBR wanted to reduce the amount of tiers. at least that's what a few members told me.
This is a perfectly legit reason imo. I am so glad that now we don't have 2 tiers with only 1 character in them.

Conti

Smash Ace
oh i never said other character got closer... i was being sarcastic...
MK is still.... MK
(even tho some our meta-game isnt really improving vastly, it still is much greater then like the rest of the cast, for the mostpart}

I honestly like the larger S Tier because... MK doesnt always win tourny's {we do win more than any1 else or high placings for most} and normally people who win with a character other then MK or Snake would be playing as someone of the current S Tier, A tier... and even B tier in some regions

I like the new v3.0 Tier list cuz its kinda formatted more like Melee-Format in the sense that...
{Talking about melee for a sec (i stink at melee but i understand the game)}

Anyone in the Top tier {Fox,Marth,Sheik,Falco] can win a tourny and were seen the most...
but Even the High Tier characters had a good shot (Like CF,Peach, and Jiggs[even tho to me Jiggs is Top tier {Mango}])... to win tourny's... And that all of those characters did really well in high level competetive play

So to me, I think it just makes it look more organized, in the sense that it doesnt give people that impression that "MK and Snake in their Own Tiers!?!?!?!"... and it just looked more imbalanced... this format of the list just looks more organized... that... and every1 has their +'s and -'s but for the most part, they have a chance at winning tourny's...
Also i like that ever1 seems to be in a good spot {placing} on the list... but falco imo

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
Wha really? That's hella disappointing if that's the case, I really thought we were starting to make some progress. :/

Looking at the list, though, if they were trying to reduce the number of tiers then why not go back to the 2005-ish era Melee system of organizing by words rather than numbers? It works now:

S - Top
A - Upper
B - High
C - Mid
D - Lower
E - Low
F - Bottom

Personally, I prefer the words.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
This. They also have a sentence or two at the bottom where they say MK is still clearly better than Snake, who is clearly better than ... etc. The same-tier character thing only applies to the regular tiers. You could still argue that only reducing the number of tiers just makes it seem like the other characters are closer even if the actual numbers show otherwise

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Actually, DjBrowny made the original pic ;D
that dood is wyn :D

Also, dang MK, step it up! You guys lost your tier!

:093:

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
w00t i get to make this thread cuz no1 else did ^_^ {For this tier list}

Well, Even though Metaknight and Snake didnt budge an inch on the tier list...
And We no longer are assended above and beyond the other's in our beloved "SS" Tier... [i always thought that was a joke anyways :) ]...
But Everyone else has gone thru a good amount of movement... and has joined us in the S Tier =]
{even tho we still... #1 =] }

Here's The Tier List for Those who... are just lazy =]
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=236407

Discuss...

{Let's Start with Falco's Placement... wtf, alot of people thought he would drop alot more... what do you all think :) }
I'm very happy other characters joined Meta knight's SS Tier. Maybe now people will stop *****ing about banning him.:ohwell:

Browny

Smash Hater
hmmm yeah, credit where its due please, Indeed i drew that picture :)

I hope you MK mains love it just as much as I had fun making it LOL.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
Atleast now people can stop saying "MK is sooooooo brokenz! He's in his own tier!!!!!!!, I'm goin backz to Meleez!"

Well he IS ubber good, (not broken) but you get what I'm saying.

PowaStar

Smash Apprentice
HAhaHAAHAHAHAHAHhahAhahAHHA

the MK ban issue will never go away. If he's not banned, people will complain. If he is banned, people will complain. People enjoy complaining btw
Yeah you do have a point there will always be at least someone complaing.

Nice job on the art DJBrowny.

Top Bottom