• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight should not be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
You seriously think people are scared if they are reported in this topic?

I'm not trying to flame you, i'm trying to help you look like you aren't a total moron by trying to get you to shut up.
That's okay, I'm more of replying to the others, whatever they said to me, I reply to them.

So you're in this just to report people? Got it.

I have one piece of advice: GIVE UP. You have terrible grammar and spelling, and I have trouble picturing you anything other than some 8 year old sitting at a computer. Unless English isn't your first language, which I doubt because you live in Tuscon (or say you do.)

If this is a trolling attempt, you get mad props. Not only did you get 8+ pages in this topic, but you managed to use grammar so badly that I have trouble believing you are a troll.
My grammars are good, I did not troll, this topic isn't trolling, I'm just trying to let the members not to say any offensive to me. And it's you if you said I have terrible grammars and spelling, and you know what, how should I report your post like that? Oh yes, telling me that I have bad grammars and spelling, how should you teach me like that? You know what, it's time to make my report.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I honestly didn't think MK being Banned would be right...But I Just recently came from a Tournament where he was banned and it seemed as everyone had a lot more fun and things were more competitive....I actually like that Idea of having him banned from tournament play...and shows the true skill of people...

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
My grammars are good,
You just proved to the fullest extent that your "grammars" are not, in fact, good. At all.

I did not troll, this topic isn't trolling, I'm just trying to let the members not to say any offensive to me.
Their point is that your points are so erroneous that it's almost unbelievable that you're serious.

And it's you if you said I have terrible grammars and spelling, and you know what, how should I report your post like that? Oh yes, telling me that I have bad grammars and spelling, how should you teach me like that? You know what, it's time to make my report.
You cannot report someone for telling you your grammar sucks. Especially since, I'm sorry to say, it does.
Don't expect them to get an infraction for it.

What's next, are you going to report someone for saying that you wrote the word "the"? Stating fact, as long as it's not in a mean or flaming way, is not reportable. Saying "your grammar is not good" is fact, not stated in a mean way.

YOU CANNOT REPORT ANYTHING THAT'S NOT 100% NICE. I'm sorry, life's not fair.

vbdood1337

Smash Apprentice
Let's go through this one sentence at a time, and see if I have any chance at interpreting what you're trying to say. I'm going to say this right now, this isn't meant to offend you at all, just prove my point. If English is your second language, I respect that and am sorry. If not, and you simply haven't learned this stuff yet, you shouldn't be on the internet with people you do not know.
My grammars are good, I did not troll, this topic isn't trolling, I'm just trying to let the members not to say any offensive to me.
You grammars are good? That's good to know, except I don't know what "grammars" are. If you were trying to say "My grammar is good" you should have just said that in the first place.
I'm just trying to let the members not to say any offensive to me.
You're trying to let the members not to say something? How does that make any sense at all? I had to read that sentence 5 times to even try to understand what you're trying to say. And what is "saying any offensive to me"? This sentence makes no sense at all.
And it's you if you said I have terrible grammars and spelling,
Again, "grammars." I'm not sure about your spelling, because I'm so distracted by your bad grammar that I spend all of my time trying to understand what you just wrote. This sentence is no exception. Are you trying to tell me that I have bad grammar and spelling? I truly can't tell. I, unlike some other people on this board, actually try to punctuate my sentences correctly and capitalize the first letter of every sentence. I would probably be the last person on this site to use incorrect grammar on purpose.
and you know what, how should I report your post like that?
Yes, how should you report my post? To be honest, I don't know, because this is the internet. I have never reported anyone on any site ever. You don't personally know the person, so just ignore it and move on. THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS AT ALL.
Oh yes, telling me that I have bad grammars and spelling, how should you teach me like that?
Now this sentence is the worst of them all. What are you saying? Are you asking me to teach you how to improve your grammar?
You know what, it's time to make my report.
There you go again. What have I done to offend you? Criticize your grammar/spelling? I'm sorry but it's true. I'm not the type of person to put someone else down on the internet, so if you took it the wrong way, I'm sorry. It is just difficult reading your posts and accepting your credibility when you reference the prima guide and cannot formulate a proper sentence.

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
@vbdood1337: I think you don't try to correct my grammars and spelling, and for that, your truth against my grammars and spellings are biase, and you didn't try to understand my post, did you? what? You hurt my feelings? Should I put you in my ignore list? Look, be nice to me, if you post that if you check my sentences in my post and correct it for me in the wrong way or it must be you're not understanding some of my sentences in my post, I will report your post for your false information against me.

Irony, I love you so.
Thank you, Yaya.

NFS (sonic)

Smash Cadet
i dont think mk should be banned either,
well i use sonic,
and its just a matter of keeping your distance and mind-games.
i love to see the face of tourneys, when they realize sonic is alot more annoying. :)

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
@vbdood1337: I think you don't try to correct my grammars and spelling, and for that, your truth against my grammars and spellings are biase, and you didn't try to understand my post, did you? what? You hurt my feelings? Should I put you in my ignore list? Look, be nice to me, if you post that if you check my sentences in my post and correct it for me in the wrong way or it must be you're not understanding some of my sentences in my post, I will report your post for your false information against me.
Um...I think he DID try to understand your post, and it's just hard to do. I'm honestly having the same trouble here. I have no clue what you're saying in the first sentence.

What false information?

Dude, SERIOUSLY. Your grammar SUCKS. No offense, but your words are all mixed around. It's like a foreign language translated directly into English without switching the words around to make sense. And your sentences also tend to be run-on and I can't tell when you end one thought and start another, which adds to the confusion. I appreciate that you put the effort to at least spell and punctuate correctly (for the most part), but it really doesn't help if your words are all mixed up and confusing.

Seriously though, you want to report either of our posts for "false information" or something, go ahead. No moderator is going to give us infractions for pointing out that you have a tendency to use extremely poor grammar, because there is nothing wrong with it.
You need to learn the definition of flaming.

Thank you, Yaya.
That...wasn't a compliment.

vbdood1337

Smash Apprentice
OBVIOUS TROLL IS TROLLING

STOP REPLYING, WOW!

This thread has made my day, lol.
^^^ THIS ^^^^^

I'm done with this guy. Its becoming pretty obvious he's a troll; no one is that ignorant. Stop replying to this thread; he's never going to get it so let's just end this.

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
Alright, i'm convinced.

Anyone want to go troll hunting?
No, that's against the rules.

Um...I think he DID try to understand your post, and it's just hard to do. I'm honestly having the same trouble here. I have no clue what you're saying in the first sentence.

What false information?

Dude, SERIOUSLY. Your grammar SUCKS. No offense, but your words are all mixed around. It's like a foreign language translated directly into English without switching the words around to make sense. And your sentences also tend to be run-on and I can't tell when you end one thought and start another, which adds to the confusion. I appreciate that you put the effort to at least spell and punctuate correctly (for the most part), but it really doesn't help if your words are all mixed up and confusing.

Seriously though, you want to report either of our posts for "false information" or something, go ahead. No moderator is going to give us infractions for pointing out that you have a tendency to use extremely poor grammar, because there is nothing wrong with it.
You need to learn the definition of flaming.
I'm not flaming, alright? But seriously, my grammars and spellings are good, so I'm okay on it, and flaming is where people made an offense against other members or that attack them. Moderators should take care of members who is flaming and give them a warning or infraction. That's the case.

Yummie troll. I luvs troolllls.

Stop posting here and he will crawl off back to his cave :)
This thread are not done here, wait until SamuraiPanda give us the conclusion that if Meta Knight is banned.

how to i beat metaknigth still i cant you cant end it we need to ban meta-knitgh
It's your choice if Meta Knight will be banned, but if you don't know how to beat Meta Knight, then have you done a 'Dodge' or 'Aerial Dodge' in the game?

Anyway guys, this thread is a discussion of why Meta Knight will not be banned. Stick to this topic and discuss it here about why Meta Knight will not be banned. If you can't say anything nice in this thread, don't post it here, alright? Deal?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm not flaming, alright? But seriously, my grammars and spellings are good, so I'm okay on it, and flaming is where people made an offense against other members or that attack them. Moderators should take care of members who is flaming and give them a warning or infraction. That's the case.
I never said you were flaming. But you're convinced everyone saying anything even so much as able to be construed as MEAN is "flaming" and reportable. Unless something is flaming, or racist, sexist, etc. it's not reportable. None of their posts are racist or sexist, so you must think they're flaming, and they're not. So you need to learn the definition so you don't get so offended.

Your grammar and spelling sucks. Stop denying it. Every time you do, you make more of a fool of yourself, I'm sorry to say, because you fail at grammar and spelling every time you do.

GRAMMAR LESSON: 'Grammar' is ONE thing. 'Grammar' is never plural.
Spelling could theoretically be plural (I think)...but it's awkward that way. So just put them both SINGULAR. No 's' at the end and 'is' instead of 'are'.
[/grammar lesson]

No one is flaming you. And it's a serious problem that you're brushing off everyone saying anything that might hurt your feelings (I know, god forbid, right?), because you refuse to take anything from those people.
Sometimes people are going to be jerks, but you still have to listen to what they say. And the people in the beginning of the topic started by NICELY telling you what you were doing wrong. A few people were laughing, but if you were a more integrated part of SmashBoards, you'd understand why. We tried explaining it to you and you just brushed us off and kept believing the Prima Guide. People got more forceful to see if that would help it to sink in, but it still didn't, so yes, some people got angry, me included. Your whole solution has been "I have good points" at the beginning, then when people started to try to make it clear to you that you were totally not getting it, you went Report-happy. In all honesty, I think if I were the mods I'd give you an infraction for spamming the Report button.

This thread are not done here, wait until SamuraiPanda give us the conclusion that if Meta Knight is banned.
ANOTHER GRAMMAR LESSON: The thread is singular. It should be "This thread is". SamuraiPanda is one person, it should be "gives". "That" is unnecessary before "if", it just makes you sound confused. Beyond that, your sentences still aren't making full sense, but you have the basic concept.

It's your choice if Meta Knight will be banned, but if you don't know how to beat Meta Knight, then have you done a 'Dodge' or 'Aerial Dodge' in the game?
Yes, EVERYONE has done a dodge of some kind. These are the kinds of people who delve into the game and find techniques that weren't even meant to be in the game, like cape-dashing for Mario in Brawl, wavedashing in Melee (Before anyone tells me otherwise, knowing it was in the game pre-release doesn't mean they put it into the game), etc. They know what a dodge is. If beating every character were as simple as dodging, NO ONE WOULD PLAY THIS GAME. I would not be typing this right now because SmashBoards would not exist, most likely.

Anyway guys, this thread is a discussion of why Meta Knight will not be banned. Stick to this topic and discuss it here about why Meta Knight will not be banned. If you can't say anything nice in this thread, don't post it here, alright? Deal?
...Which brings me to my next point. I've done all I can for you. Take my advice or leave it, either way I'm leaving this thread. If you're a troll, then I really don't want to feed you. If you're just uninformed, you refuse to accept any help or advice, so it's useless for me to try and knock some sense into you.

If you're not a troll, I think you've probably broken a world record as the first person to troll without meaning to.

towelie892

Smash Cadet
MaxfireXSA, stop. Just stop. Whether or not you are a troll is irrelevant at this point. You are being annoying, repeating the same statements over and over again, and ignoring everyone else's input. Nobody here is taking you seriously, so just stop. I say this not to be mean, but to warn you because if you continue to do this, you will be despised by most everyone at SWF. So to in order to try to help you, I urge you to just quit it now, before it gets worse.

Although to be completely honest, I suspect you'll take this post as a personal attack and threaten to report me:ohwell: I suggest you not do this, lest you completely prove my point. So good luck in the future MaxfireXSA; perhaps when next we meet, it'll be in topic where we can actually discuss things.:)

M15t3R E

Smash Master
One day you're going to look back on this blog of yours and feel terribly embarrassed.
Start attending tournaments and you'll never look at Meta Knights the same way again. I guarantee that.

Martselsoep

Smash Cadet
No, that's against the rules.

translation from the wordbook of bad english to decent english:

I'm a troll, alright? seriously. My grammar is way beneath average, but I'm okay with it, and flaming is when people are offensive against other members. Moderators should take care of members who are flaming and give them a warning.

about your question about metaknights weakness:
It's commonly known that kryptonite is metaknights only weakness.
unfortunately no-one has kryptonite except crapton falcon who can't use it because of knee problems.

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
MaxfireXSA, stop. Just stop. Whether or not you are a troll is irrelevant at this point. You are being annoying, repeating the same statements over and over again, and ignoring everyone else's input. Nobody here is taking you seriously, so just stop. I say this not to be mean, but to warn you because if you continue to do this, you will be despised by most everyone at SWF. So to in order to try to help you, I urge you to just quit it now, before it gets worse.

Although to be completely honest, I suspect you'll take this post as a personal attack and threaten to report me:ohwell: I suggest you not do this, lest you completely prove my point. So good luck in the future MaxfireXSA; perhaps when next we meet, it'll be in topic where we can actually discuss things.:)
Alright, I'm sorry for doing that alerting to the mods or staffs, is just that I thought those guys flamed at me for further reasons and hurting my feelings, I thought my tips works against Meta Knight, and somebody disagrees with me and they flame at me and I have to make a report. So I did not troll or attack, I'm just telling them not to do that at me or hijacking this thread. And I'm not reporting your post either, so you're okay, no offense. I think I have to PM to the staffs to ask them what going on with some trolling going on in this thread, but no offense, maybe I'll tell you about 'Cyberbullying' in the new blog that I will make to give everybody a attention.

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to bookmark this thread, It's so freakng hilarious. I meam, Maxfire wont listen to you guys at ALL.

And I thought I was stubborn...

Thought he's really not stubborn, just a dumba**
-oops, that's OFFENSIVE SO I CANT SAY IT BECAUSE IT WILL HURT MAXFIRE'S FEELINGS!!

Bulls**t-oops, that must have been offensive too!

Spire

III
BRoomer
The thread title alone gave me a chuckle.

Then I found out you were citing Prima's guide.

Heheph... :upsidedown:

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
LMFAO, how did I miss this? Good ****, haha.

Wait, the Prima guide says its true? Never mind, good post OP.

Advance

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlmaVulpix
3DS FC
0877-0828-1646
I'm going to bookmark this thread, It's so freakng hilarious. I meam, Maxfire wont listen to you guys at ALL.

And I thought I was stubborn...

Thought he's really not stubborn, just a dumba**
-oops, that's OFFENSIVE SO I CANT SAY IT BECAUSE IT WILL HURT MAXFIRE'S FEELINGS!!

Bulls**t-oops, that must have been offensive too!
Oh no drama.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I <3 this thread, it's like the new "Tires Don Exits". Soon we should be making a "my grammars are good" meme. In fact, this whole thread is a goldmine of hilarious quotes. Who needs comedy entertainers when you have posts like maxfire's around?

Edit: I forgot to mention, Maxfire, that I'm convinced that I'm now in love with you. You're most likely a boy, but in future, when you're old enough, I'll marry you, because you've filled my heart with joy and given me that....funny feeling.

DMX FTW! >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom