• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metaknight- *The Official Thread*

Masterem243

Smash Lord
No more VC games for me, then. It would make for a good promotional disc. Like if you reserved the game.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Meta Knight's been awesome since his first appearance in Kirby's Avalance. And his moves look really badass!
he first appeared in kirby's adventure, actually.

Wow, he has the stupidest voice ever. He's a ball with eyes, not ****in' Solid Snake.
STFU, n00b.

Yeah, but it would probably eat up an insane amount of blocks.
*points at FF: crystal cronicles :p*

Masterem243

Smash Lord
I'm not sure. Maybe I should call up tomorrow and ask. Either a demo version should come with the reserve or a Wii version of Super Smash Bros: The Original. :p

Shuma

Smash Hero
If they released the Demo, think about it, it would be like Smash 64 withouth Classic mode. Just like that.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Yeah, now that I think about it, if MK is high tier, then he shall be my high tier in Brawl.

Falcon being my middle like always.

And for an alternative, I'd go with any retros.

Simple.

MK is broken, just like Fox.

Only, I have a feeling MK could be top, seeing as that his quickness, his edgeguard (I saw it in a video. Hes a fast edge grabber.) his gliding, his awesome sword attacks, a shield, pretty much every special is a recovery exept for his Cape....

Yeah.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
EDDIE THE YETI!!

oh snap! :O

anyways, back to Meta Knight. what do you guys think would make good victory poses/qoutes? also, what could be his 3 taunts?
Whoa. History behind the Alts. Who knew....

Anyways... probally, his thumbs down from his character update pictures.. a hmph, like Fox... and... probally something smexy with his sword.

MK for Top Tier.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
I have just recently looked, at that Metaknight youtube vid, it looks like Metaknight's, what I'm pretty sure was his side B on DK, holy ****

:/ I can't wait to pull off some combos like that with him; so badass.

-Knight

Xanderous

Smash Lord
I've been playing Kirby since before you were born. It was never supposed to be like this.

Xanderous

Smash Lord
I just think badassery has no place in Kirby. It's like going to homosexual Harry Potter fan fiction forums.

T-major

Smash Champion
I just think badassery has no place in Kirby.
too bad, because it's always been there. Meta Knight has ALWAYS been bad ***, Kirby has ALWAYS been bad ***, Heavy Lobster has ALWAYS been bad ass; the list goes on. wether or not you want to except it, it's there, and you have to learn to live with it...

Top Bottom