• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MetaMindGames; A Q&A with Seibrik-3/13/11-SEND IN LAST MINUTE QUESTIONS-New Sig!

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I'm glad this is happening again.

Anywho, here's my question. You've told me to become a sensei to those around me, to get them to my level, (lolunder9000) and keep playing with them. My question is: How? What should I do to get them started? Should I refer them here first? Should I be the one to tell them the basics of their eventual mains? And finally, should their first foray into competitive smash be a tournament or a fest?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
all questions, yes even urs masky, should get PM'd to me if they want to be answered on stream. I will not be answering any questions directly in this thread. Thanks.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
ask whatever u like, i can't garuntee i'll answer every one on the stream, but u will get ur answers... (provided they're relevant to what i aim to talk about)

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
I really need help on zoning. I have a hard time judging when to apply pressure and when to take a step back. Any tips on how I can improve my zoning game?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I really need help on zoning. I have a hard time judging when to apply pressure and when to take a step back. Any tips on how I can improve my zoning game?
Please PM Seibrik your questions.
He is not going to look in this thread for them.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Bump for sig hyyyyype!

anyone thats wants to do the same, and advertise this in their sigs feel free!

you follow instructions here

http://img51.imageshack.us/i/lololololi.png/

and replace the "INSERT THREAD TITLE" with

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=285659

If you want a personalized Sig, customized with character and character related slogan (mk/victory is your destiny in this instance) please PM me and we can work together to make that happen.

If you wana handle it on your own, once again feel free!

All credit for this sig goes to Moog for initial drawings, Dfear for presentation, and me for... idea

I'll most likely postpone this one more week, and probably stream no matter what the following sunday, which will be the sunday before WHOBO

get ur last minute questions in to prepare for Whobo, or any tourny near you!!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Sorry guys, I'm not actually doing it tonight

Due to the tournament yesterday and people from Tampa staying here until afternoon, I never got a chance to answer the questions.

Ill do it before WHOBO, and I'll update you on which day :D

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol this thing died!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, at least i live in Fl where i can just ask in person if need be~

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I found it extremely interesting reading the OP from a link in Seibrik's sig from somewhere in Atlantic South. I then noticed it was months old and only four pages in length.

Don't get a man's hopes up like that.

/bump

Top Bottom