• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo, i've come for thee...

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
Now i know you all think Mewtwo got cut for brawl, and i just wanna clear things up a bit.

"Mewtwo did NOT get cut from brawl, he declined, because he's too busy on Bikini Island."

Now, because of this badass statement that mewtwo says. I've been roaming around the streets to find out some stories people have told me, and are nothing less than awesome.

"I've heard that Mewtwo was used by the U.S. government to defend against enemy missles."

"I've heard that Mewtwo is actually in brawl, but is using a blue disguise and changed the color of his psychic attacks."

"If you ever have five dollars and Mewtwo has five dollars, Mewtwo has more money than you."

"There is no CTRL button on Mewtwo's keyboard. Mewtwo is always in control."

"Mewtwo is suing MySpace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you."

"Mewtwo destroyed the periodic table, because only he knew the element of surprise."

"Mewtwo can kill two stones with one bird."

And there you have it. That's all i got so far, but i'll be on the streets again soon enough to find out some more interesting stories about this secretive poke-fella.

Have you heard any interesting stories about Mewtwo? Post them here!

Ryven

Smash Cadet
If you can see Mewtwo, he can see you. If you can't see Mewtwo, your death may be only seconds away.

CrenTIScO

Smash Apprentice
Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his mom did, but not his dad. Who was his dad? Mewtwo.

Marth_entersthefray

Smash Rookie
Oh wow. What a meaningful thread. I hated those jokes when they were in reference to Chuck Norris; I don't like them better with Mewtwo.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Those are good with C. Falcon, because he didn't actually sucked, you know?

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
Those are good with C. Falcon, because he didn't actually sucked, you know?
In Brawl, he does suck. But the jokes keep up.

Oh, and you did never catch Mewtwo on your Pokémon games. He catched you, and made you to believe an illussion on which you actualy had catched him.

Raustblackdragon

Smash Apprentice
If you use action Replay to play at 1/10 size, Mewtwo is the most powerful character in the game. He's still in Brawl, he just got even smaller. But he is now so powerful he could murder you with his eye.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Mewtwo built mount everest with a playskool bucket and shovel.

Mewtwo doesn't breathe, he holds air hostage.

Mewtwo understands the plot of Sin and Punishment

Mewtwo beat Mt. Itoi at level 10.

Mewtwo does not love raymond.

Mewtwo beat animal crossing.

Raustblackdragon

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo is LIVING the impossible dream, BEAT the unbeatable foe, LAUGHS at unbearable sorrow, VACATIONS where the brave dare not go, IS the unrightable wrong, his arms are NEVER weary, and the unreachable star? It ORBITS him.

What about loving pure and chaste from afar?

he's too cool for that.

gnuf

Smash Apprentice
Let me clear everything about mewtwo. Everyone knows that mewtwo is a robot. And we know that ROB is a robot. And we all know that mewtwo didnt make into brawl b/c he is omg epic failure.

BUT, Mewtwo change his appearance to ROB so he can be in brawl (as you can tell by ROB alternative color, Pinkish-Purple and white.)

thewiredknight

Smash Journeyman
You know what's funny, the other day I was thinking about Mewtwo's absence and my conclusion was that since Mewtwo doesn't walk and only floats I figured Sakurai cut him because he didn't work with the enew tripping mechanic. Afterall how could he trip if he isn't even on the ground?

tirkaro

Smash Champion
You know what's funny, the other day I was thinking about Mewtwo's absence and my conclusion was that since Mewtwo doesn't walk and only floats I figured Sakurai cut him because he didn't work with the enew tripping mechanic. Afterall how could he trip if he isn't even on the ground?
R.O.B.

The only reason why he didn't get in was because sakurai likes replacing cool characters with furries.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
My latest installment from the streets!

"Mewtwo is the reason Waldo is hiding"

"Mewtwo can win a game of connect four in three moves"

"Mewtwo knows Victoria's secret"

"Einstein's original Theory of Relativity was: if Mewtwo Powerblasts you, your relatives will feel it"

"When you search Mewtwo on Google and spell the name wrong, it doesn't say 'did you mean Mewtwo', it says 'run while you still have no chance'"

"When Mewtwo plays Monopoly, it affects the actual world economy."

"Godzilla is a Japanese rendition of Mewtwo's first visit to Tokyo"

Mewtwo was in SSB64 but Sakurai feared to let anyone know about it

Captain Falcon once said "Show me your moves!" to Mewtwo. Because of Captain Falcon's foolish actions, he felt the effects of Mewtwo's moves in Brawl.

I'm off to the streets again in a little bit, until next time!

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Before Mewtwo went to Bikini Island he visited the Virgin Islands. Once he left, they were just called The Islands.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Mewtwo was so busy training for Brawl that everyone seemed to have forgot all about it. Shocked at the final roster, Mewtwo asked to have its trophy be unlocked through a seriously hard task. Think of it as revenge.

Machete

Smash Ace
-Mewtwo is every single zombie in House of the Dead.
-Mewtwo's trophy in Brawl is God Tier.
-A Subspace Bomb is just a Mewtwo's Shadow Ball.
-Mewtwo can wavedash in Pokémon Red.

Subach

Smash Apprentice
Comparing him to Chuck Norris is a great way to make Mewtwo laugh...and melt your face off.

FrencheeFrisbee

Smash Rookie
I'm actually quite the comedian myself. Let me give it a shot:

-Mewtwo is so good that he's going to replace the president.
-Mewtwo doesn't eat food; food eats him.
-Mewtwo had sex with your mother last night.

I think those are pretty formidable.
yo sé que no son chistosos
pero me gustaría saber cuantos
me dicen que soy tonto.

Javier78

Smash Apprentice
I'm actually quite the comedian myself. Let me give it a shot:

-Mewtwo is so good that he's going to replace the president.
-Mewtwo doesn't eat food; food eats him.
-Mewtwo had sex with your mother last night.

I think those are pretty formidable.
yo sé que no son chistosos
pero me gustaría saber cuantos
me dicen que soy tonto.
eres tonto.:p

This thread wins.

Newskool

Smash Cadet
Mewtwo already won at melee, so now he sits atop his giant tower watching brawl. Whenever he gets bored, he flicks his wrist and you trip.

CrenTIScO

Smash Apprentice
-Mewtwo was created in a lab BEFORE Mew was born.

-Mewtwo got caught in Captain Falcon's final smash and hurled the blue falcon back at him.

-Mewtwo can summon landmasters whenever the hell he wants.

-Mewtwo's tears can cure cancer, but unfortunately when Mewtwo cries tears of rage, he doesn't give them to any suffering cancer patients just because he doesn't want to.

-Last week, Mewtwo recieved a free Macbook Air in the mail courtesy of Steve Jobs.

-Unbeknownst to Heavy Weapons Guy, Mewtwo CAN outsmart bullet.

-Mewtwo marches with a .2 to 5 step stride. (Some marching band humor)

-When a giant meteor descended upon earth and almost destroyed the dinosaurs, Mewtwo teleported there and used reflect, sending the meteor hurtling back into the cosmos. The dinosaurs were so amazed by Mewtwo's awesome power, that they all collapsed dead of excitement.

-Everytime someone types 10char, Mewtwo kills 200,000 people and then laughs manically.

-Mewtwo once found an elephant seal and then took his bucket.

-Mewtwo eats Goku's spirit bombs for lunch.

-When Mewtwo plays Brawl online, there is never any lag or delay. EVER.

darkgreenwhale

Smash Rookie
When Mewtwo was unhappy about his incarnation in brawl he deleted himself, Crystal, Megaman, and Geno, and made Ridley an unplayable boss.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Orly?
10 char
h-h-h-h-hheeyyyyyy....!

On topic: These are just Chuck Norris jokes. With Mewtwo instead of Chuck Norris. Mewtwo is my favorite pokemon, but nothing compares to Chuck Norris. Not even falcon punch.

God can walk on water, Chuck Norris can swim through land, but Mewtwo created a hurricane by twidling his thumbs.

EDIT: @ above two posts: You win for life.

Top Bottom