• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
He's saying Pichu will get replaced by Lucario. You mained Pichu?

And why did you have to bring up that nasty false rumor again Tony_... Nobody said anything of that sort. Chepe was just lying.
Oh....I thought Mewtwo :p
Just enough with the rumors!

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Yeah, seriously. But they should consider
putting Mewtwo in brawl.
1. He wasn't a clone character.
2. He had a unique moveset, and awesome grabs.
He just needs to be buffed a bit.

ilabb

Smash Apprentice
Chepe, have you tried PMing the LadyCelebi on Serebiiforums? You know, the one who is actually a mod and not a potential random on GameFAQs?

That place breeds more trolls than 4chan ._.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Yeah, I wasnt lying, and I even just presented proof of her admitting she said what I said she said... :(

But lets really get off it now. Even she now says that we should just believe what we want to believe...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
How do you think Mewtwo should be unlocked this time in Brawl.
Supposing that he is in.
I think he'll still be a b**** to unlock :laugh:
Maybe easier this time.....like completing the Home-run contest! :lol:
Jk, my guess is beating Rayquaza :chuckle:

I got it! You fight Rayquaza with Fox, he wins, but Rayquaza knocks him out, then Mewtwo shows up to fight:cool:

Mad555

Smash Ace
In Smithy's Factory Mains: Fox, Sheik Brawl Mains:
I think he'll still be a b**** to unlock :laugh:
Maybe easier this time.....like completing the Home-run contest! :lol:
Jk, my guess is beating Rayquaza :chuckle:

I got it! You fight Rayquaza with Fox, he wins, but Rayquaza knocks him out, then Mewtwo shows up to fight:cool:
I was thinking more along the line of fighting Mewtwo in Events mode 1 on 1 or hopefully *crosses fingers* in Subspace.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Rayquaza is probably the boss of the Pokemon series, that means Mewtwo has a even better chance at being playable, because if it wasn't it should for sure be the Pokemon boss.

I really hope Mewtwo's still playable, he's just badass. It would be awesome if he get's some buffs. How about vB = recover :chuckle: it should be taking a while like Jigglypuffs vB, but it should do no damage or knockback and that you constantly lose some damage.

That should be his downB, too bad it would be too broken /:

Black/Light

Smash Master
Humm, seems like Chepe was telling the truth. OK, now the pressure is on this lady. . . and it seems like she aint sure anymore (which sounded like abit of a front. . . she keeps saying "This person and this person say it's going to happen. . .but I don't eeven know what to think right now").

If ir turns out to happen than I would feel like this lil girl. . . http://youtube.com/watch?v=8kChDiQVAAE

Humm, seems like Chepe was telling the truth. OK, now the pressure is on this lady. . . and it seems like she aint sure anymore (which sounded like abit of a front. . . she keeps saying "This person and this person say it's going to happen. . .but I don't eeven know what to think right now").

If ir turns out to happen than I would feel like this lil girl. . . http://youtube.com/watch?v=8kChDiQVAAE
Let's not all jump to conclusions over a silly rumor again. It's probably another fake.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Let's not all jump to conclusions over a silly rumor again. It's probably another fake.
I know, I was just saying that Chepe did his part and that someone with said screen name on said site IS saying this.

On the case if this person is telling the truth or just BSing us (AKA a fake and not really the Serebii woman) thats another story. Really, IDK how or why E4All people would tell her Lucario replaced Mew2 and is supose to be some big surprise for pokemon fans. . . .her whole post sounded shadey to me. I don't believe this person and Im sure it aint going to happen (If we took everything that site says as truth we would be as run-over with rumors as the Nsider forums. . ).

Tony_

Smash Ace
Rumors on big sites are only false hopes of fanboys and fangirls who haven't even talked with anyone indepth and are only seeking attention. The only info people should care about is what we find in Coro Coro or on the Dojo. All other rumors should be false.

Also, Mewtwo will be in. If Lucario is in, its not going to replace him and I would like someone to give me a good reason why it would be replaced by it.

Klonoa™

Smash Cadet
Mewtwo is oldschool compared to Lucario. Nintendo will most likely find more of a reason to put Mewtwo in cause more people will be familiar with good old Mewtwo. It wasn't till I browsed this forum that I started hearing that strange name "Lucario" this and "Lucario" that. I finally got around to google image searching that name to discover that it was a blue pokemon dog looking thingy...

He will be lucky enough to be an assist trophey at most. Mewtwo PWNS.

Maybe Lucario will be the new Mewtwo?
Yes because they're so alike... ;)

He will be lucky enough to be an assist trophey at most. Mewtwo PWNS.
*cough*Pokémoncomeoutofpokéballsnotassisttrophies*cough*

I could still see Lucario as a playable character, but never over Mewtwo. If the two can't share in the Pokémon roster (which is kind of ridiculous), then I'd rather have Mewtwo in if it means no Lucario.

Anyway, I came up with a new Mewtwo down special idea: Flash! Flash can be an improved version of his Disable. He flashes brightly, and anyone near him is stunned by the bight light. And it doesn't depend on eye contact and could cover a greater area.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Yes because they're so alike... ;)

*cough*Pokémoncomeoutofpokéballsnotassisttrophies*cough*

I could still see Lucario as a playable character, but never over Mewtwo. If the two can't share in the Pokémon roster (which is kind of ridiculous), then I'd rather have Mewtwo in if it means no Lucario.

Anyway, I came up with a new Mewtwo down special idea: Flash! Flash can be an improved version of his Disable. He flashes brightly, and anyone near him is stunned by the bight light. And it doesn't depend on eye contact and could cover a greater area.
doesnt Flash just make other ppl pokemon drop a certain stat?...accuracy i think it was??

Klonoa™

Smash Cadet
I loved using "Confusion" to reverse projectiles into the opposite direction. I wish that they would do damage to the enemy who threw them but they dont for some strange reason. The developers should change that in Brawl because Confusion is a pain in the *** move to use, so it should be buffed. I am a pro mewtwo user so I know what I am talking about.

I loved using "Confusion" to reverse projectiles into the opposite direction. I wish that they would do damage to the enemy who threw them but they dont for some strange reason. The developers should change that in Brawl because Confusion is a pain in the *** move to use, so it should be buffed. I am a pro mewtwo user so I know what I am talking about.
Pro huh? Well when Brawl comes out...it's on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom