• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo's Combo Potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conradical

Smash Cadet
NNID
alphamenter
After having seen Abadango's stellar performance with Mewtwo at Pound, I decided to try him out myself after having ignored him for nearly a year, and I have to say, Mewtwo has a lot more combo potential than I thought. This is mainly because of his double jump, which allows him to move in a very peculiar way while throwing out an attack (I have a video showcasing this below doing the infamous Ken Combo... but with Mewtwo. Its at 0:11). How much potential do you people think Mewtwo has? And do you think that he'll be able to develop insane combos that match the likes of top tier characters like Ryu and Shiek?

Last edited:

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
Please check out the combo thread and the guide, as they will or should, answer your questions. Please repost in the metagame thread or combo thread if you want to continue the discussion. I am sure people will be more then happy to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom