• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miami Brawl Singles Tournament Dec 4th!

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I was definitely busy with something 1000x more important than this tournament.
2 hours of driving wasn't worth it either.

Yeah Rekeah, everyone who went to that one Gigabits tournament a long time ago knows how badly Doodah and I ****ed each other up after arguing on smashboards. XD

My trolling skills are top tier.

BBQTV

Smash Master
Someone ended up leaving before the match who had been set up with riddle, and since seibrik was late we just gave him that spot. It's too bad you didn't go tommy, I was really looking forward to seeing you try to be negative to us in person. But you didn't go, and after all the crap talking, i'm not surprised.

Also, Jorge is in Cali he called and said when he finds a computer he'll put the results.
this is true i was with them when it happened

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Someone ended up leaving before the match who had been set up with riddle, and since seibrik was late we just gave him that spot. It's too bad you didn't go tommy, I was really looking forward to seeing you try to be negative to us in person. But you didn't go, and after all the crap talking, i'm not surprised..

I think even if tommy said anything negative in person u kind of cant do anything....i mean.....its....TOMMY O_O he is CRAZY

and...metaevil ^_^ Underground is afraid of ME ^_^ tell him I said HI! i nvr talks to him :(

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I don't know why it was so difficult to put me in the brackets. I mean, I know that I arrived late and all (and so did Seibrik, but he "reserved a spot" and whatnot. Bleh, whatever), but until I was put into the brackets you guys were going to have one match be a 3-for-all. Just put me up against one of the people in the 3-for-all and now we have all singles again. It took you guys like 30 minutes to figure that out. >___>

That said, the tourney did ran smoothly for what its is. Just make sure it's double-elimination next time. It doesn't feel right to have people who are worse than me place better. ._.

:069:

Rekeah

Smash Apprentice

That said, the tourney did ran smoothly for what its is. Just make sure it's double-elimination next time. It doesn't feel right to have people who are worse than me place better. ._.

:069:
hence 4th place...

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
jorge did someone disable your post count?

i think its for all the double posts
I think it might be disabled, my phone is always double posting.

Results should be something done fast and not take forever to post up. TO please stop being hardheaded and post them and next time when doing a tourny do research because you looked like a **** fool saying FoD was neutral.
Like i said i went on vacation right after the tourney and i left the results in Miami. You can wait a few more days I'm sure you'll live. And for the record i never said FoD was neutral.

Kunx990

Smash Apprentice
I think it might be disabled, my phone is always double posting.

Like i said i went on vacation right after the tourney and i left the results in Miami. You can wait a few more days I'm sure you'll live. And for the record i never said FoD was neutral.
Stage list

*Legal neutral stages are as follows:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Fountain of dreams

*Legal counterpick stages are as follows:
Corneria
Smashville
Lylat cruise
Pokemon stadium 1 &2
Yoshi's island

* All other stages banned
*If parties don't agree on 1st stage then it will be decided through paper scissor rock best 2 out of 3
*Loser picks next stage after that
I do and it's the second post.

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
i actually wanted to say "good game" but i couldnt find the guts to say it cause i got 2 lived i think with toon link . and nah im not a douchebag, thats just how i interact with people. its my way of talking to strangers. hopefully most people can realize its all sarcasm. if you were with me when i was talking to chaz and riddle, you'd notice. im sure alot of people on smashboards are the same exact way as me.i dont think you or tommy g actually crap talk in person. its just how smashboards affect people. i bet if you guys met, you'll just laugh at each other and thats it.

;\
Well now that you cleared that up, good game. Hope we can play again sometime. I'm gonna start throwing casual brawl nights at final round soon.

Kunx990

Smash Apprentice
That was a mistake, it happens and i even edited it right after. You made it seem like i announced at the tourney FoD was a neutral.
True but anyway now you have learned from your mistakes and hopefully everything end up better next time around.

Rekeah

Smash Apprentice
Well now that you cleared that up, good game. Hope we can play again sometime. I'm gonna start throwing casual brawl nights at final round soon.
count me in. dont forget to PM about it on smashboards, though. and fooga better come. i want a rematch after he beat me when i was falco and i had a 3 stock advantage... >:d

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
I think even if tommy said anything negative in person u kind of cant do anything....i mean.....its....TOMMY O_O he is CRAZY

and...metaevil ^_^ Underground is afraid of ME ^_^ tell him I said HI! i nvr talks to him :(

Fooga

Smash Cadet
count me in. dont forget to PM about it on smashboards, though. and fooga better come. i want a rematch after he beat me when i was falco and i had a 3 stock advantage... >:d
That was hilarious. But that was my friend, not me.

NoXplode

Smash Cadet
Yeah.. that stick is lodged in kunx's *** pretty well.

Yet another person who had nothing negative to say in person... Jeez i have to get used to you guys 0.o

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Yeah.. that stick is lodged in kunx's *** pretty well.

Yet another person who had nothing negative to say in person... Jeez i have to get used to you guys 0.o
Yet another one of your comments with nothing positive to say. I'd much rather have someone talk **** on the boards and be chill in real life more than someone who never had anything positive to say in their comments and talk **** in real life.

You could just not play Smash. What place did you get btw?

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
Yet another one of your comments with nothing positive to say. I'd much rather have someone talk **** on the boards and be chill in real life more than someone who never had anything positive to say in their comments and talk **** in real life.

You could just not play Smash. What place did you get btw?
He's actually a cool dude, no one likes 2 faced people dude, and honestly does it matter how he placed?

Kunx990

Smash Apprentice
prolly higher than me, lets not bring placings into this.

and, this thread should get closed IMO
He has a point for the last few pages all it is, is just us asking for results and trolling with kids raging.

BBQTV

Smash Master
this thread doesnt die because people keep posting here............. wait a minute

Am4Jorge

Smash Apprentice
Here are the results for the tourney. Since it was single elimination and some of the ranks are based simply on when you played I'm only posting the top 20. I'm doing this cause it's not fair for some people and im aware. If you want to talk **** and you know who you are please save it you've done enough already. If your rank isn't here just send me a private message and I'll tell you. Casuals are being held regularly at final round on thursdays and I'll be hosting a Double Elimination tourney in Feb for anyone thats interested.

1. Nicholas.Riddle
2.Chaz
3.Windex
4.Kunz
5.poltergust
6.Tekk
7.Gerry
8. BigDX
9.DFEAR
10.Rekeah
11.Austin
12.Philip
13. Rub
14. Gabriel
15. Alex
16. Noxplode
17. STARS
18. CG
19. NIP
20. Mike

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
I second this, thanks for being one of the few decent people left in the smash community.
No problem dude it's just i hate when people are good at a game they swear like they can talk to people however they want most of florida smash boards is swarming with *******s like that but w./e

Top Bottom