• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Micaiah for Brawl *Radiant Dawn Spoilers*

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
So... update happened, the Sothe sticker adds some chances to an FE10 rep like Micaiah now. Or Sothe himself but nobody loves the green haired 'not-as-good-as-Volke' unit.

Thoughts?
Oh, wow this at least proves that Sakurai has taken note of FE10, but to how far an extent? I guess we'll have to wait and see. Sothe would never become playable since he is not as important as Micaiah.

I actually like Sothe, (Many of my friends dislike him because of him exposing his stomach).

-Knight

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
Wow, today's update shows Sakurai knows FE10 exists ! :O

I'm not a Micaiah supporter, but I am a HUGE FE fan and I have Radiant dawn (Part 3 Chapter 9 FTW!), and I would love seeing her make it :D

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Yep, today does confirm that Sakurai indeed knows about FE10....though there shouldn't have been any doubt about that. Still, if you look at the picture with them betting stickers, you can notice that Sothe's there...twice.

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
Yes, it seems that way. Who knows maybe shewill be the next Newcomer. Or she will be a surprise NC once the game comes out.

Hong

The Strongest
Now I'm 100% sure Micaiah will at least by a trophy. Why? Because the folks at Sora could easily ask for the character model if needed and just toss in some text. Maybe even an Assist Trophy. Playable character is asking for a lot, but it's at least possible.

Zevox

Smash Lord
I'm not so sure the Sothe sticker means anything. Stickers seem to be a lesser form of representation than even trophies - I mean, Paper Mario's Rawk Hawk was shown as a sticker when they were first revealed. Perhaps if he was a trophy I'd be more hopeful, but as-is, I don't think this guarantees Micaiah anything more than a sticker herself.

Anyway, on RD, I just wrapped up 3-10.
With the Crimean and Gallian groups joined, I abused BEXP + Paragon to promote most of my preferred characters to level 1 tier 3. Wow, they become pretty darn powerful that way - many are even stronger than my level 20 Ike now, and we all know how strong he is. Though I must say, it does get repetitive seeing them all gain capes when they promote now... really, even the archers get one.

Zevox

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Wow this has become a Radiant Dawn discussion topic instead of a Micaiah discussion topic.
lol, it has isn't it. Well the more people play the game, the better her move set will be. What magic will her final smash be?

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
I'm not so sure the Sothe sticker means anything. Stickers seem to be a lesser form of representation than even trophies - I mean, Paper Mario's Rawk Hawk was shown as a sticker when they were first revealed. Perhaps if he was a trophy I'd be more hopeful, but as-is, I don't think this guarantees Micaiah anything more than a sticker herself.

Zevox
Well, it means that Sakurai at least acknowledges FE10. Micaiah now has a light of hope (puns!) to make at least some sort of appearance.

Rakath

Smash Ace
The Sothe sticker is useful in that its FE10 Sothe, the other Fire Emblem Sticker is FE9 Ike, if Sothe was equally FE9 based it'd be meaningless. At least this shows reference to Radiant Dawn and adds to the chances of Micaiah. Not perfecting them, but adding to them.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
^_^ yay I just finished Radiant Dawn, such an amazing game. I was a bit surprised at some of the stuff that was revealed near the end.

-Knight

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
^_^ yay I just finished Radiant Dawn, such an amazing game. I was a bit surprised at some of the stuff that was revealed near the end.

-Knight
Tell me: No signs of Ike/Elincia right?

That stings >_>;

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Tell me: No signs of Ike/Elincia right?

That stings >_>;
Hmm, I wouldn't know as I didn't support them together. But Ike x Elincia would be an adorable couple imo. Elincia kicks so much *** in this game anyway, I've really grown to respect her character in this game.

I could tell you what happend to my Ike but that's a big spoiler, kinda

-Knight

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Hmm, I wouldn't know as I didn't support them together. But Ike x Elincia would be an adorable couple imo. Elincia kicks so much *** in this game anyway, I've really grown to respect her character in this game.

-Knight
I know what happens. I just don't have any info of the interaction of characters.

Ike/Elincia FTW, anyways, this is about Micaiah. I think she could make it in, but she's not one of my favs, i'd want Sigurd instead.

Hong

The Strongest
After everyone is done beating the stuff out of Radiant Dawn, the game discussion will die down.

I don't know what it does exactly, but the content of the game changes if you have an A support with Soren in Path of Radiance on your memory card and an A support with the same character in Radiant Dawn. I friend of mine warned me about it. Thus I'm going with an Ike and Soren support. Next play through will go with something different.

Is it just me, or was Aether so much cooler in Path of Radiance? It seems dull in comparison in Radiant Dawn. :/

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman

-Knight
Ike only has an ending with Ranulf and Soren. Elincia marries Geoffary if there is support.

Hong

The Strongest
He Died? Lolz
Yes. Just as Ike is about to deliver the final blow, the Kool-Aid man comes crashing through the wall and tramples him while he is crushed with heavy stone debris. They all then ignore the dead Ike as they enjoy an ice cold glass of kool.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Under a Game Over Screen....OHH YEAHH

Thats what the Black Knight Did To My Ike in PoR on the LEvel when he enters at THE START of the enemies turn

y3nia659

Smash Ace
who are those stickers? I notice Toad, Sothe, the Dog, but who are the other two? Oh and I really really hope Micaiah is playable.

Hong

The Strongest
who are those stickers? I notice Toad, Sothe, the Dog, but who are the other two? Oh and I really really hope Micaiah is playable.
One is "Silver the Hedgehog" apparently. I can't quite figure out the other one.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
oh ok thanks....hey have you seen the new art work for Radiant Dawn? Mist looks fabolous.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
This game is awesome. Since this is the Miciah thread, I'll moan about Radiant Dawn. Sothe would be awesome if he had a chance. He'd be like Fox. Black Knight and Miciah are debating for the spot, if Marth is comming back.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
This game is awesome. Since this is the Miciah thread, I'll moan about Radiant Dawn. Sothe would be awesome if he had a chance. He'd be like Fox. Black Knight and Miciah are debating for the spot, if Marth is comming back.
Too bad he was first revealed as a Sticker, raising Micaiah's chances, but lowering his.

Fitting, isn't it? Since in the game Sothe wants to protect her above all else.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
So now that you finished the game, its your job to come with a moveset!

I expect it no later than tomorrow night.

GO!
Hmm that is an idea, despite the fact that I have almost no creativity, I do have some things that I've seen in game that I would love to have incorporated into Micaiah's moveset.

Do you truly believe the Black Knight has a shot at all? He would be a boss at best; while playing through Radiant Dawn sure the Black Knight's backstory was revealed but in doing so it made him even less important than he already is in relation to his involvement in FE9's storyline

Right now I'm playing through Radiant Dawn again, so I can get 2 characters I couldn't get previously. This time around I decided to use the Dawn Brigade. I'm on the last chapter of Part I and they're all promoted (A lot better than my last time, I kinda got caught up with overusing a certain laguz and you know who and the Dawn Brigade suffered). Also Aran as well, he's really good like a Knight but better.

-Knight

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
He was in two FE games, in a row. He's a perfect antagonist representative, as well. Being a sticker does nothing. Kirby's a sticky, he can't be deconfirmed in any way.

He's supposed to have priority over Mario. Sakurai made Kirby. Don't spoil for me, I'm only on the second Jailbreak.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Any good pairings for Micaiah in game? I was thinking Micaiah/Sothe because they aren't blood related, they aren't related at all really, they are just super close friends to point where they consider eachother siblings which could evolve into love.
I also love Ike/Elincia! I loved them together in FE9 especially the ending scene where he was reassuring her that she'll make a great leader =] but I hate how
in Ike's Radiant Dawn ending he goes off to some strange land, even though according to Path of Radiance all other continents aside from Tellius had sank...
Don't care too much about any other couples, but I hate that they made Astrid/Makalov canon, seriously eww. She's supposed to be some hot princess and her choices in Radiance are big fat Brom, fugly Makalov and the child Sothe either that or her big fat fiancee. I spose out of thoise though Makalov is the best but then she would have hideous pink haired ******** looking babies, here;s hoping they would take after their mum and aunty more than their fugly dad.

Top Bottom