• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Masters 2013 - June 1, 2013 - Livonia, MI - June 1st, 2013 - Livonia, MI

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Everyone who didn't stay for the end of marvel missed out it was SOOOOO Hype

Xatic

Smash Lord
We've been invited to come back to the FGC's Ranbat events. Same Location as Michigan Masters

Tournaments will be on:
June 22nd
July 27th
August 10th
August 24th

I will be making a thread about this later. (Or Ori will idc)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
We've been invited to come back to the FGC's Ranbat events. Same Location as Michigan Masters

Tournaments will be on:
June 22nd
July 27th
August 10th
August 24th

I definitely made this announcement in the BIG MI thread like earlier this week :p

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Appersantly Soul Pech doesnt because he just took the July date for his to avoid evo...you know in vegas....

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
Appersantly Soul Pech doesnt because he just took the July date for his to avoid evo...you know in vegas....
He's not doing it because of attendance (since there won't even be Melee), he's doing it so people can enjoy watching Evo all weekend.

At least from what I understand.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
because its hard to bring a Laptop to watch it on? and instead he chooses a date where a close by tournament is going to be held 0.o

W.C.N

Smash Lord

Tournaments will be on:
June 22nd
July 27th
August 10th
August 24th

I definitely made this announcement in the BIG MI thread like earlier this week :p

We talked about it and He's decided to give me this date.
so why are you lieing to us Xatic/Ori apparently your not doing the July tournament....

SoulPech

Smash Master
so why are you lieing to us Xatic/Ori apparently your not doing the July tournament....
There's a tourney in Kentucky on the 20th and I've had people message me saying they would most likely not come since they'd rather watch EVO. I spoke with Ori and he told me he's ok with giivng me the 27th date. Not to mention, MM is going to happen on the 22nd and there's 2 tournies in August.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
again anyone who wants to watch a live stream from anywhere can by bringing a laptop with them, and it has nothing to do with the tourneys that are being cancelled. whats why I dont like it, It gives us a whole month without a tourney in MI when we just had a date and now smash is just removed from that tourneys schedule

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Just go to EVO, instead. That's a much more legitimate reason to miss your local.

Top Bottom