• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Masters - 6/1/13 - Results

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
KoolOriBro Shoutouts~

Zinoto - GJ ****** me as always, one day I will figure out how to do well vs you. Saturday was not that day.
LOE1 - too strong
Stewy - ty for housing, and fun set. I will get my revenge soon.
KSev - Another awesome set Nate. You're improving a **** ton, I can't wait to see you go OoS and do well soon!
Kee - He's back! It was nice seeing you and it was nice seeing that you still have some skill after being gone since November.
Cody - I had fun teaming, we should do it again sometime
Nom - you are getting better, I will need to practice the Falco MU soon. Don't wanna be too free.
DRDN - GGs, you aren't that bad, I think you underestimate yourself.
WTP - I wanna see you try again :(
Oblivion - GGs in doubles our set was fun
Mitch - that misfire was something I couldn't even be mad about.
Zyth - ggs in pools, Ori_plaza too stronk

To all the newer players, Thank you for coming out and help make this event a complete success!
Thanks for all the complements about the event as well guys, it means a lot to hear nothing but positive feedback since people were kinda worried about this after Outrage 2.
I'm pretty sure we will be having more events there at Schoolcraft because Project Playhem loved us and invited us back to use them as a venue whenever we need it.

JTsm

Smash Master
It was so early that it was packed. We were told that it was going to be an hour to wait. We went to Red Robins instead.

Mit

Smash Ace
(FGC stream dood/event organizer)

Really glad you guys had a good time and that the tournament went well. Easily our most successful Michigan Masters yet. Only main complaint I can find is the heat, which was likely due to the amount of people and temperature outside. Weekend AC couldn't possibly keep up.

We've (MIFGC) got events scheduled at Schoolcraft right now through August. I'll let Ori know of the schedule--you guys are welcome to join us whenever you please, and of course you can probably schedule some events on your own as well (earlier the better, that basement gets booked up).

Also I'll get you guys hooked up with better internet next time. If you have a long ethernet cord (not as long as mine [infinitely long x_x], but pretty long), that will help, otherwise you can just setup stream a little closer to the office area. I'll get you a more solid connection for sure.

Hope we see you guys again soon!

Icemanx5746

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts:

Brawl:
4. FF Ori_bro: for being an awesome TO, and for answering my millions of questions xD
9. SoulPech: for completely stomping me in Brawl and P:M, seriously, best puff I've ever played, GGs
9. ShadowthePast: GGs in those doubles friendlies, we should play singles next tourny
17. Maestro: That pools match was so close, I totally choked at the end, GGs, that was one of my favorite matches that day, we gotta do ZSS dittos next time.
17. Nom: Holy crap, you almost beat Ori, so freaking hype... Work on the DK matchup though, xD
17. Iceman: You suck, get better
25. FF JTSM: I'm pretty sure I only beat your Zelda because I play her, so I knew what to do, GGs.

Others:
The FGC: for being awesome, and giving me something to watch in between bracket matches
Bdubz: for dat 1 hour wait
Red Robin: for those fries
My Gamegrumps shirt: because apparently everybody liked it so much 0.o
Schoolcraft: for providing us with an awesome venue.

MM was super fun, can't wait till next tournament.

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
This tourney was really fun, definitely gonna keep coming to these.

Shoutouts...
to Ryuga and Past for all the friendlies.
to LOE1 for being the start of my losing streak (2-0's, 2-0's everywhere)
to Ori for making me feel decent in our pools match, funnest set I had all day
to Zyth for reminding me I suck vs DK

to Schoolcraft for not having enough pizza
to bdubs for not having enough tables
to Red Robin for a cold patty and cold fries
and to myself for being salty as heck.

Scala

Smash Ace
Way late but it was awesome seeing everyone. Hopefully we can get some smash running alongside our FGC Ranbats next season, it would be awesome seeing everyone more often :D

Also unrelated but I'm trying to get a hold of the guy who was beasting P:M with Wario. Anyone know who that was?

We swapped numbers so we could play casuals but it turns out I lost the # :facepalm:

Top Bottom