• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Melee Social Thread and Power Rankings

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Tink, it's hard enough to get people to come with me to OoS tourneys... but the Friday-Saturday schedule will pretty much make it impossible =\ I'll probably still go, but I wouldn't expect more than 1-2 others from MI.

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
After updating my garage there is now a livestream setup and mini fridge. It is also more convenient now to watch livestreams and play at the same time.

slayertokey

Smash Journeyman
i could insulate the place, i'd just have to spray it all over all the walls and the ceiling. spiders take care of the bugs and the centipedes take care of the spiders. the mouse might be the thing killing the centipedes

kd-

Smash Lord
The giant whirling fan with no guard kills the mouse, we're good here

Edit: My flying controller only kills dreams.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
So that's Logan's secret.

Next time I'm at the game room, I'll make sure Chad and PCMJ are both there. That way I'll have to be on the lookout for Unknown vs Inui chapter 2 :troll:

kd-

Smash Lord
Might wanna focus on not sandbagging against my **** climbers first. Also I'd ban PCMJ from playing with us

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
None of my friends play halo anymore, i don't like playing games by myself so i never play it now either

and you guys never send me an invite

forever alone

:phone:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i'm gonna be home from the 20th until the 27th

I want Marvel/SF and maybe a little bit of melee i dunno

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm kidding. I didn't have much time to play Melee this semester outside of a couple Smashfests and tournaments, where I proceeded to take Richard's money in several Fox dittos.

kd-

Smash Lord
Lmao double-handedly. Looking at SSBPD now, my elo tank is because someone entered as me at WinterGameFest 2012

Top Bottom