• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan State University - MSU Campus Brawl Tournament

Zk Hammer

Smash Cadet
This isn't official yet, but I wanted to see if there would be enough people in the East Lansing area interested in organizing a Local tournament here on MSU campus. I was thinking something like a $1 buy in, winner takes all. Its not really about the money, I just think it would be a great experience.

brainstorming...

-1 on 1
-$1.00 buy-in winner takes all
-3 stock
-no items
-tourney approved stages only

Thanks, feel free to message me if you'd like.

mercy123

Smash Rookie
Although many of their older counterparts seem to dread the beginning of the second semester, for the most-recent crop of freshman at Michigan State University, the second-half is a time to shine.

For freshman like Jeremy Barnum, a political science and criminal justice major, the second semester as an exercise in familiarity.

”I already know what’s going on and how things run around here and I can get things done easier, more efficiently,” Barnum said. “I know the shortest ways to get to buildings on campus, so I can save time.”
--------------
dsl internet providers
slimming exercise

Top Bottom