• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mid-to-Southern Brooklyn Smash

ZXO

Smash Rookie
I see plenty of meetups/regular practice in northern Brooklyn (downtown area) but further down seems barren. I'm located near the south end and was wondering if there were other players practicing or meetups taking place in this region. Haven't heard anything from the most obvious location, Brooklyn College (which is peculiar). There was an old post on SB about trying to set up regular nights at Kings Games that panned out nowhere, I believe. Anyways, I'm babbling on.

tl;dr Is there or isn't there some sort of Smash scene in the mid-to-south region of Brooklyn?

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
Not sure. I've been looking for someone to train with with no luck. I live in southern Brooklyn. Would be cool if I can find a practice buddy to play w

Phresh123

Smash Apprentice
I see plenty of meetups/regular practice in northern Brooklyn (downtown area) but further down seems barren. I'm located near the south end and was wondering if there were other players practicing or meetups taking place in this region. Haven't heard anything from the most obvious location, Brooklyn College (which is peculiar). There was an old post on SB about trying to set up regular nights at Kings Games that panned out nowhere, I believe. Anyways, I'm babbling on.

tl;dr Is there or isn't there some sort of Smash scene in the mid-to-south region of Brooklyn?
Not sure. I've been looking for someone to train with with no luck. I live in southern Brooklyn. Would be cool if I can find a practice buddy to play w
I'm from Brooklyn as well and looking for players! Nebulous on Sundays is always cool to attend, and this Tuesday will be an event in Queens College. Commuting is easy from Brooklyn as well and we can all depart together too.

Add me on Facebook: Phresh Williams

Top Bottom