• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of ohia IV 11/01/08 YUS!

4% APR

Smash Champion
it's really fun to type in random numbers and see which ones you get
:044: :048: :077:

edit- does anyone want to mm my marth? he's pretty cool

aquteen

Smash Ace
hey 4% if your a draft crew captain and were not playing for money will you really do a all dr. mario crew cause that would be pretty sick and i'm not gonna stop you :069:

:042:

:009:

QUIVO

Smash Master
i know most of you guys don't have interest in it, but are you middle of the ohio guys planning on hosting a brawl tournament ever again? I think you guys said before said it'd go like, brawl one month, then melee the next, then maybe both the following month?

Megachuk

Smash Ace
i know most of you guys don't have interest in it, but are you middle of the ohio guys planning on hosting a brawl tournament ever again? I think you guys said before said it'd go like, brawl one month, then melee the next, then maybe both the following month?
shut up Qui! Maybe he won't notice...

:008::053:

:090:

aquteen

Smash Ace
I can't even read this **** because of all the lines

edit: :089:

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
I can't even read this **** because of all the lines

edit: :089:
Pretty much my thought on the subject too. I don't think we'll ever do another brawl tourney because I don't think aquteen and I could force ourselves to go to it. (I couldn't at least)

:055:

Big_R

Smash Champion
wut is yus?

hey guys just a note im the greatest player ever because i beat qwacktuar in pools at event 52

aquteen

Smash Ace
I took out the "(probably)" from the title and put in yus when I finally got off my *** and reserved the place for the 1st

if it bothers you that much I can take it out

cactuar and m2k were in your pool at event 52????

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I lost to a bunch of people at FCD. But I took 1 stock (out of 3) of of a severely sandbagging forward, that has to count for something right? XD. It's actually quite embarrassing, when I first came to this site, I was such a noob and didn't know anything about forums and didn't bother to check anything, so I only noticed the tournament calandar and not the regional boards, so FCD was the only tournament nearish to me that I knew existed, and I went with 0 experience and inconsistent L cancelling and short hopping >.<... Lost a ton. Picked up a ton of awesome strategies, was putting up a decent fight against the worst players there at the end of the 3 days of intensive playing.

Hey guys we should have a 64 side tourney, I finally found my copy of smash 64 that's been missing for a little over a year and was making crazy combos on level nines with pikachu. True story.

But I still have no ride... How sad. Now I'm going to have to be really annoying and overbearing about getting one at Test Your Might. Curse my being 17 and still not owning a car because I'm too lazy to get a job.

Big_R

Smash Champion
does this mean that your not gonna be able to make it to the tourney ???//

:096:
umm im coming idk about jiano. i want him to is wut im saying

cactuar is the man

btw i got a new controller after i left mine in bigd's car and i was using it and it's pretty nasty. my falcon is like 10 times better because of it and maybe my fox too idk.

but still bring the black warrior bigd the silver surfer is ok but thats my original!

Big_R

Smash Champion
we need cincy and cleveland back for melee in full force. look at event 52 and that ct tourny. that took from some attendance and we had 100+ and that had like 50+ and it wasn't even trying to be huge.

it's ok guys melee is back you don't have to play brawl just for the numbers...

Top Bottom