• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of ohia IV 11/01/08 YUS!

D

Deleted member

Results probably won't be up until tommorrow, because I know that the tournament hosts are busy tonight until around 11:30 (?).

It's a cryin' shame I couldn't go to this...

soap

Smash Hero
2tone-good set, stick to marth and perfect the gay *** m2k sheik edgeguard imo.

bigr-ur pretty good now i guess, good ****

watty- i squandered on purpose so that u could talk **** to drew, jk, i dont sandbag

juke juice- man, i thought i was patient, your fox doesnt run into stuff, fun set.

ajj- we beasted teams, we gotta work on some stuff though, like how u can not knee me out of grabs....whip to knee was too epic though

it was so weird seeing my cok brethren after so long, fun times.

hopefully we get more people next time, this venue is golden.

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
Soap- Bada$$ set. Hope I get to play you again.

Ajj- Thanks for ****** in crews. I still think our crew name should have been "Ajj goes first".

Watty- You smack-talk like a champ.

BigD- Good **** in crews. Between you and Ajj, the rest of us didn't have to do much.

DippinDots- Good MM man. Your Ganon's pretty solid. I play against Ganons all the time so I kinda know the matchup a bit. Good matches tho.

Megachuk- I don't want to play you in tourneys! Seriously, this is like the 3rd time in a row I've had to play you.

J-Pipe- Good that you started playing again, dude. You prolly learned new tricks from all of the other Ganons at this one.
Keep it up.

Buttram- Good ****, Phil! You gotta start going to tourneys with us more often. Awesome match in crews, too. I didn't know what was gonna happen!

To the hosts- Keep hosting!!!

Juke

Smash Journeyman
I had an awesome time. Good games to everyone.

These tournaments are too good. Always run very smoothly and they are a lot of fun. Keep them going.

BlueDogChronicles

Smash Cadet
Hmmm

Drephen+Mathos- You made one of my friends realize that there are people much better than me, it was fun though.

IcyMcFool- Probably my favorite set that I have ever played, I had adrenaline going into the next match.

Megachuk- Good set, you made me bring out my IC's, so thaks for making me have to realize I need to give them attention.

Watty Your Fox ***** me, and your team killed me in teams...

Impp- Zelda shouldn't be that beastly, good second game.

Sucks that I missed crews, I had to leave in order to get to a dance later that night.

soap

Smash Hero
WHOS GOT THE VIDS? i love watching myself play rofl

just watched through the whole crews from last time, nanos fox is so funny at the end.

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
Doubles:

1: Drew's Kicked out ($96.00) (drephen+mathos)
2: BigD-Juke ($48.00)
3: Soap Ajj ($16.00)
4: Boondock Saints (BigR+Watty(ugly hair))
5: MEGA-TONE
5: Juggernauts
7: Dobs-Pipe
7: IcyMcFool

Singles:

1: Drephen ($120.00)
2: BigD ($60.00)
3: BigR ($20.00)
4: Juke
5: Sorry about the herp Drephen (Watty (ugly hair))
5: Mathos
7: Megachuk
7: Soap
9: Impp
9: FrozenFlame
9: Dobs
9: Ajj
13: DipnDots
13: 2-Tone
13: Steve
13: Buttram
17: BDC
17: FrenzieFool
17: Headspin
17: Pipe

Not much to say, I left before crews started, so I can't say anything about them. Was nice to see people again.

aquteen

Smash Ace
i have all the vids they will proably be uploaded tomorow but idk maybe some later tonight

my capture card got kinda messed up during the doubles so some of the matches didn't get recorded but each of the teams are still in it. so sorry to everyone who got jipped out of matches lol

soap+ajj - you guys showed up kinda late but good **** in teams
big d - nice job taking out bigr for 2nd your falcon is 222good (and so is your ganon)
juke - your crew absolutly beasted i don't konw what you did better than the other crews but keep it up i guess
bigr - nice job beating drephen on the boat. and your welcome for borrowing my creamcicle =)
2-tone - thanks for bringing a setup you and one other person were the only ones if we had had 30 people and only 4 setups there would have been trouble
drephen - sorry man that sucks but at least you got $170ish for first in both events
watty - is your fox gonna win the next one??

thanks to everyone else who i forgot for coming and hope to see you at the next one.

"I ****ING HATE VENUSAUR"

people should start giving me dates for the next one

DippnDots

Feral Youth
2-tone: good **** dude, those were close matches, can't wait till next time ;)

Ajj: ...nice four stock *cry*

Soapdeezy: SOAP-A-DOPE ON A ROOOOOOPE

Megachuk: Real fun matches dude, i'll have to play your sheik next time ;)

Mathos: YOUR FALCO IS A ****ING MIND FREAK

Master WGS: Really really really intense matches dood, still can't believe how fun they were, we'll have to clash again.

Buttram: Was fun playing with ya man, perhaps next tourney we can do teams.

Impp: I ****ing love your zelda man, TWO GUD!!!!!!!!

Watty: Have my babies

Everyone else: I'll edit this later to hit you up, gonna go watch Kill Bill

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
my capture card got kinda messed up during the doubles so some of the matches didn't get recorded but each of the teams are still in it
Were you able to save the crews finals? I want to see what I did wrong against Watty. (besides everything).:)

aquteen

Smash Ace
the only crew matches that wernt recorded were watty v soap & steve vs impp

sorry guys

EDIT: ugggg i have 44 matches to upload so it might take a while

soap

Smash Hero
the only crew matches that wernt recorded were watty v soap & steve vs impp

sorry guys

EDIT: ugggg i have 44 matches to upload so it might take a while
you are giving yourself way too much work to do. in the future just record winners finals, losers finals, and grand finals for each event.

actually that could end up being like 30 videos alone if they all go to 5.

if other people want tapes they can bring their own stuff, but good **** doing it regardless.

i didnt really wanna see my squanders vs. watty anyways, no matter how stylish it was

aquteen

Smash Ace
you are giving yourself way too much work to do. in the future just record winners finals, losers finals, and grand finals for each event.

actually that could end up being like 30 videos alone if they all go to 5.

if other people want tapes they can bring their own stuff, but good **** doing it regardless.

i didnt really wanna see my squanders vs. watty anyways, no matter how stylish it was
i do however have that really good set of you v juke in the losers bracket recorded so you can have that to look forward to that

EDIT: heres what i'm uploading tonight;

Losers final 1-4

Winners final 1-4

Grand final 1-3

Mathos (falco) vs Ajj (roy) friendly

the rest will have to wait till tomorow

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
Big D, your Marth is great against Sheiks. I actually learned a few things from that BF match. I have a problem with chasing Sheiks off of the edge instead of just edge-guarding and this showed me some better options. Good stuff.

soap

Smash Hero
bigd shouldve had that last one.... hes so good at that matchup,but drephen ***** the sidestep minigames

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
^Drephen's too good. Although it was still an awesome match. And a smart move on BigD's part. I think Drephen likes to play against Captains with Sheik after seeing the yoshi's match so Marth was a good choice. Then again, it could just be because it was YS. He might have done better on a bigger stage with Cap.

mathos

Smash Champion
Good comeback tourny. It was fun. As always I have to get just outta the money but whatever I got to blackout with the Jukemaster and the Biggest D.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah this tourny was a lot of fun guys, definitely a great first experience in the ohio scene for me.

You guys definitely bring a lot of good ****, it was awesome seeing you guys play and even playing against those of you who I faced in the tourny.

Hopefully I'll be able to keep coming out to more tournies around here. You guys have a great community and I've got plenty to learn.

Can't wait to see the rest of the vids as well. XP

soap

Smash Hero
he finally took out drephen on the boat at least.

winners finals was lookin close till the last game, bigr got sent packin in shame

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
GG's everyone. Steve, I'll have to peach ditto mm you next time.

Oh, and sorry about not bringing my setup. I forgot it because I woke up late and had to run to the bus stop if i wanted to get there on time.

As for possible dates for the next one. First week of Dec would be nice since I'd still be in Columbus, but I'd still come if it was during the break.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
****, i guess Pittsburgh was too used to Cleveland popping in and giving us heads up of stuff nearby. We're in Atlantic north so most of us dun check MW but i will from now on.

We had no idea this went down.

We'll be at the next one that we can make. We will probly be tied up for december since theres a circuit event in philly, but we'd like to hope that something may pop up in mid-end NOV, if it doesn't no worries I guess melee dont seem to be going anywhere soon.

Top Bottom