• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of Ohio VI [Melee MWC Event] 4/18/09 ***$100 OOS bonus***

Zjiin

Smash Master
I really can't stand the fact that I wasn't able to make it, but everyone that usually rides with me johnned out at the last second and I really didn't feel like driving 5.5 hours alone. Drephen got lucky this time around but I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
If this guy woulda called me, he could have beaten everyone in this tourney. Last second Ohio trip FTW if this guy woulda told me he wanted someone to ride with. Oh well, OH got lucky, lol.

Also, wtf happened to Trail? I thought he was supposed to win this?

Apples

Smash Apprentice
fyi Hips and Nips = Me and CDCP

Awesome tourney guys! Don't really feel like doing shoutouts now cause I'm hella tired. Good **** to everyone I played.

Quaz

Smash Master
fun tourney

shouts

drephen - would have loved to play you. Nice job winning first and destroying pretty much everyone
Cosmo - if i would have beaten X I could have taken out trail for you, paper mario is too good
X - ugh shoulda banned corneria, I'll get you next time maybe, nice very slow yet smart style
Trail - I'll never choke against you again
Sliq - Come on, Fox is like bottom tier
18 spikes - you **** at like every hobby you like.
Zicore - Be sure to get high everytime you do your homework
Aquteen - thnx for housing, your bedroom is so ****ing epic
Kels - shoulda called zjiin or something. Come on
vidjo - I really wanted to play mario party with you =(
Soap - we're the worst team ever lmao
Luigi players - **** you guys are hard...
Master WGS - I forgot to money match you!!
D20 - sick young link!! nice to play you
BigR - thnx for holding the camera and commentating, you're so good.
xyt - you've got a very unique style
Juke - **** it... I thought I was gonna beat you on stadium
Dippndots - nice to see you again
Megachucks - woah tough match. I thought it was over for me in pools when I lost that first match against you.
4% APR - uuugh I forgot you played a good puff! so close to beating you...

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
first and foremost.

I apologize for cutting out so quick after things were over. d20 was way behind schedule(as far as having to get the car back to house his and stuff) I could only think of the mess that 50 smashers could have made. I mean I have seen much worse in frat houses, however I wish we could've stayed to help clean and/or to personally thank your parents for letting us do what we did(ALLY DAY!). I really tried my ****est to clean up after myself and tried to remain cautious about rules, like only 2 ppl sitting on that big comfy couch(pun intended).

Aquateen, please give my highest regards to your parents for letting such a thing happen. They are truly awesome for it. And thank you and .rance. and company for holding these tourneys

Hi everyone great tourney, shoutouts later bye im super tired. myself , xyt, naka, lake and d20 just got back

edit: drpehen ur gay <3

BunBun

Smash Master
I really can't stand the fact that I wasn't able to make it, but everyone that usually rides with me johnned out at the last second and I really didn't feel like driving 5.5 hours alone. Drephen got lucky this time around but I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
Lol Kels, Drephen would molest you

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Skyson

Smash Ace
EPAWK.

Enjoyed all of the Smash 64 that I got to play. I was kicking more *** there than at Melee, for ****'s sake.

Shoutouts to come with results, not a whole lot to say but there certainly were some good moments.

xyt

Smash Lord
Good games everyone!!!
Thanks to all you Midwest guys for a great smash experience : D
i probably won't ever be able to go to another midwest tourny seeing as i'm graduation and moving away but i'll see probably run into a few of you at some big tournament : D! haha
Much love <3
-Sheik

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Also, wtf happened to Trail? I thought he was supposed to win this?
He's no match for Ohio/Pennsylvania. Drephen's Ice Climbers beat me by more than trail's. Yes, drephen went IC's against me in pools...

I left early like a champion.

Shoutouts (which will be really limited to the four/five people I played) coming in result thread.
I beat this guy in pokemon. My life now has meaning. I also beat some other scrub, but his team was non-competitive... I saw him playing, asked him if he had a competitive team, and he replies "what kind of idiot plays pokemon competitively?" But he still wanted to battle me, lol.

4% APR

Smash Champion
You gotta make it next time. X and I really want to play you guys in teams

soap

Smash Hero
Aquteen - thnx for housing, your bedroom is so ****ing epic
what exactly was going down after I left?....

Quaz, Sheik peach just feels like a ****ty team. It is too slow with not enough killing power. That first round against double fox made it very clear to me.

I love your outbursts, classic Quaz:)

trail - oh the johns, you r still pretty good

xyt - fun dittoes, we kinda play similar, i felt like i was playing myself almost.

vudu -very trippy luigi, i was impressed.

alan, lake, swift, naka - im glad u guys got off wow long enough to make it lol.

I didn't play nearly enough people sadly. I will road-trip out to pitts sometime prolly.

aquteen + worthington guys, u live alot closer than i expected. Call me over when u have smashfests and stuff (216-571-2806) (and someone owes me $2 in change.....jews don't forget this kind of thing)

CDCP

Smash Apprentice
xyt, i will miss you.
juke, i was hoping for another close one, but your marth is too good for me.
watty, glad you liked the pretzels :p

4% APR

Smash Champion
Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

:(

ps-sheik, if you text you should pm me your number so we can still be friends

TheLake

Smash Master
Cornerias no problem

just camp him with zelda

I found crying and slapping your foes hands while playing help too, especially if you do both at the same time

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Me, too!

We'll figure it out eventually. I can beat Fox in Brawl without a problem... I wonder why it is so difficult in Melee...
This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. good games by the way. I had a lot of fun playing against a low tier character. I should go pika against you sometime.

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
Cornerias no problem

just camp him with zelda

I found crying and slapping your foes hands while playing help too, especially if you do both at the same time
grrr... you won this time, I'll get ya next time MoOT5 style lol.

GGs Butler, Kentucky, and other OST people. It's good experience to play different styles.

There were so many good players this tournament, I feel I got a little better from this.

Thanks a bunch Rance and Aqua for hosting. As usual your tournaments are awesome keep it up.

Top Bottom