• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of Ohio VI [Melee MWC Event] 4/18/09 ***$100 OOS bonus***

Impp

Smash Ace
Yeah, I thought Majora's Mask was better than OOT. And like one of the best games ever.

TheLake

Smash Master
Tim we are not alone!

Much love to the MM lovas

OOT is on a whole nother leauge though

Zelda just *****

Big_R

Smash Champion
zelda 2 yayuhz! i like getting to the thunder boss and not having the thunder spell

:(:(:(:(
i also like mm very much

Corigames

Smash Hero
Zelda 2, the best one. You know, the one that had non-linear progression while still maintaining a reasonable critical path. It also maintained a fair leveling system and had fighting mechanics that made more sense than most other 2D games of it's time.

Also, down stab.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Oh ****, my bad. I only remembered my MM with Watty. Had anyone else4 walked up to MM that day I would have just thrown money in their face and said, "You win." Too out of it.

Are you going to Genesis? I'll be attending that. Otherwise, I think I'll be pretty far away for you to play me.

Top Bottom