• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of Ohio VI

aquteen

Smash Ace
VIDEOS

Doubles Results

1: big willie style ($148.80) 4% +x
2: Catalina Winemixer ($74.40) Drephen + Watty
3: Duke ($24.80) Dope + Juke
4: BigD + Swift
5: Hips & Nips (CDCP + Apples)
5: Muscular Distrophy (Sliq + Big_R)
7: A pimp named upgrade
7: MEGAFEAR
9: Team ****
9: Noob Touchers
9: Montross + Trail
9: pearly white frostbite
13: Quaz + Soap
13: Rance + BDC
13: saltydobs
13: Naka + Lake
17: Deez natz

Singles Results

1: Drephen ($201.60)
2: Swift ($100.80)
3: 4% APR ($33.60)
4: Sliq
5: Trail
5: Big_R
7: X :)
7: Watty
9: quaz
9: cosmo
9: XYT
9: D20
13: The Lake
13: Dope
13: BigD
13: salt
17: Dobs
17: Taki
17: eighteenspikes
17: Montross
17: Nakamaru
17: Juke
17: fear
17: SA-X
25: apples
25: Dippin dots
25: Slartibartfast42
25: Skyson
25: Zicore
25: Vudujin
25: radion
25: CDCP

Big_R

Smash Champion
i was juicy but im too kind. i guess i will camp a lil more next time. that can be the only remedy lol

D20

Smash Lord
GGs to everyone I played.

Aquteen - Wow, you can really host a good tournament! Thanks for not putting me in a pool with four Fox players again. As always, Pittsburgh is looking forward to the next event.
Swift - Congrats on 2nd! You'll get Drew one of these days... maybe.
Big_R - Surprisingly, I really enjoy playing you. Weird, right?
Juke - I loved our little pre-pools warm-up session.
TheLake - Our Pittsburgh bracket was pretty ****.
Watty - You were one lucky Samus player. I can't wait to see D20 and Watty in the same bracket.
Quaz - I'm glad we got those friendlies in. Come back to Ohio some time!
Salt - Way to come from nowhere and shake things up! Good job beating Juke!
Drephen - Too good... as usual.
X + 4% - **** much?
Pool 6 - Haha! You guys got wrecked! Just kidding... <3.

Ohio - It was good to hang out with you guys again. Quit losing to Young Link.

D20

Smash Lord
I think there were 45+ that entered singles. I guess I'll just round up and say 50.

aquteen

Smash Ace
I think it might have been closer to 43, I thought a lot more people were coming but I guess quite a few bailed.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
1: Drephen ($201.60); good ****, I wouldve gotten you if it werent for them meddling kids
2: Swift ($100.80) ; omg 100 bucks.....*saves for genesis*
3: 4% APR; ($33.60); 4% you are amazing, probly underrated and over looked soooo much. you are one of my fav smashers of all. If theres ever a time where X does not show and you need a partner I got ur back.
4: Sliq; good ****, you barely had anyone cheering for you or anything, way to step up. if you forget to give me a shoutout, I wont mind cuz you will never top the last shoutout u gave me(that erupted into washington defending their technical wolf that couldnt DI at the time LAWL >_>)
5: Trail; LAWL my friend said "if it aint chu its done"...I just kinda dun lose to any IC but him maybe you can change that next time, cuz wobbles sure as hell won't. oh and.........**** WAS SOOOO CASH
5: Big_R; you and dope taught me something at the tourney whether you know it or not. it was about stage selection you are great at it i think. lets just say that I gonna be taking more smashers for a ride. *cues marvel vs capcom 2 select character theme song*
7: X ;great way to step it up. You, chase, dave, and the rest of canal futon cheering for me was cool thx. Same to you as well X, if 4% is EVAR not around and you need a teammate I got ur back.
7: Watty; You are hilarious and you impress me every time I see you in tourney. People forget that you were the highest placed MW player at ROM which was ridiculously hard.
9: quaz; I've heard great things about you sry we never player =(
9: cosmo; ^^^^^ read above^^^^^^ and holy **** I found ur wallet in the clutch.
9: XYT; good stuff shiek your DI has improved im proud
9: D20; got outta mutha fuggen pools and drove late at night like a champ, good **** against falcos.
13: The Lake; Rent and Les Miz......im probly gonna end up seeing 1 of them cuz you speak so highly of them.
13: Dope; **** I missed you too. MM next time son.
13: BigD; Thx for teaming with me, it was pretty fun I'd so do it again if I end up in the midwest for work after i graduate. falcon on teams is always fun. We had some sick team combos that didnt get recorded. I was shocked that we didnt kill each other more lol.
13: salt; I missed you too in friendlies i think =( sry
17: Dobs; nice to see you again. i get confused with you and dippndots and DNA instant too many Ds.
17: Taki; good stuff wipin the dust off and coming out to this. Your comments while I was facing drephen/4% were amazing haha I think you were the only one i could hear at the time.
17: eighteenspikes; much respect to doc players, saw some of ur matches good stuff, was it you i was playing 64 with?
17: Montross; oh noes after eharing about you way back when like at the FC's I miss you =( sry
17: Nakamaru; macbooks are dumb...
17: Juke; i need to hijack some of ur tricks

my hands are getting tired its 4am. i have more but i'll do more if ppl are butthurt or something. I remember faces but not names. I wanted to give a shout out to the 2 guys that had that samus fox team cuz i thought they were beast in the projectiles but i dun remember names =(

oh and.....

WGS; I wouldve brought my pokemanz to show you them if i had knew. I would brought my team to get *****. Oh yeah and good **** in pools you were the only person to take a game off me. your marth is like a tank, it didnt do too much DD'ing it just kinda pile drived me a few times and I got really confused the few times you grabbed me out of shuffles mid air.

kels; wish you wouldve came. I thought for the longest time you were Kel(the marth main from Cincinnati) but I found out you were some tall black guy and i thought "hey thats not kel". I learned this like 2 days b4 the tourney lol.

Khepri; OMG I wanted the rematch from pound 3 so bad. you have no idea. remember how game 3 ended? I wanted to rectify it.

Megachuk

Smash Ace
my hands are getting tired its 4am. i have more but i'll do more if ppl are butthurt or something. I remember faces but not names. I wanted to give a shout out to the 2 guys that had that samus fox team cuz i thought they were beast in the projectiles but i dun remember names =(
that team would be myself and fear, myself being the samus. I'll accept my shoutout accordingly. Those teams matches were so intense. We'll have to play more next tourney we meet at. :bee:

Skyson

Smash Ace
This was very fun and eye-opening for me. A whole lot more really good people. I also got to set up my SSB64 setup. =D

Shoutouts.

- Pools
(not entirely sure on name) Vudujin: Amazing Luigi. I was genuinely thrown off by a Luigi player, and almost wanted to ditto you. I now know to seriously respect that ****ing nair and its ability to combo out of and into just about anything. It was depressing but refreshing at the same time.

Dope: I knew that I had heard of you before, but never seen. Didn't stand a chance. I can't even remember if I came close or not, I just remember losing badly and then moving right along. Good stuff.

Watty: Lulzy pool matches, I'm pretty sure you were sandbagging the first two games anyway. Samus' CC dsmash > Sheik's face. Suiciding on the last stock to push for third game might have been what helped me into fourth place. I'm surprised I even got close, thanks for not letting me get TOO big-headed by giving me the set. Close matches, intense stuff. xD

Blue Dog: Close stuff, you have a really overpowering Ganondorf. Ganondorf is a tough character to straight-up approach with, especially against Sheik. I took the entire second game and the end of the first by basically sitting in one spot and forcing you to approach. You punish offense really well, I was too psyched out to even try and approach. Needle camp all day, grab and gimp. Did what I had to for that 4th place spot, hope to see you in the future. Maybe a Ganon ditto.

- Bracket
Swift: Despite the fact that I looked pissed off the entire time and probably shouted something or another, I very much needed that match to learn something. I am now 100% tuned in with how gay Fox is. The second game that involved three [or four] shinespike gimps off the edge of Yoshi's Story (lol Ganondorf) taught me how much I have to hate Fox for this kind of stuff. Oddly enough, I think that was my first time playing against a Fox in a tournament, and I've been to three? Weird. Anyways, glad I could be your first round stepping stone towards second place. :D

(again, unsure on name) Montross: Good Sheik dittos. I was being horribly stupid the entire time, and I don't know why. Every other attack I was using was dash attack, and that led into multiple shieldgrabs, etc etc. I did like at the end how you commented on the fact that we didn't resort to chaingrabbing. As useful as it would've been against you, I naturally never think about doing it. I need to up my gayness when it comes to chaingrabbing. >_>

- Other

Anyone who played SSB64: EAT IT. I think I only lost like two matches the entire time. Barely lost once to Drephen with lolsamus, and once again to the same Luigi player I played in pools who played a super-raep Luigi in SSB64. Good stuff. I might have bugged some people because I was hogging the station for a while, but everyone that was interested in playing got to play. That's what it's about. As long as slarti has that SSB64 setup (though I have my own if he misplaces his or whatever) I'll bring it to wherever I go. My SSB64 skills are currently dwarfing my Melee skills, which kind of sucks. >_>

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
megachunk; wow ur samus is amazing in teams seriously. I liked it alot. You and fear have some great coordination. I see why I shouldve picked up teams a million years ago. I used to hate teams and just realized how beast they were. you guys are a testament to that.

fear; **** you gave me alot of trouble in the dittos in teams. you were so in-and-out and everytime I got some momentum...*explosion* i got hit by a missile. good stuff

- Bracket
Swift: Despite the fact that I looked pissed off the entire time and probably shouted something or another, I very much needed that match to learn something. I am now 100% tuned in with how gay Fox is. The second game that involved three [or four] shinespike gimps off the edge of Yoshi's Story (lol Ganondorf) taught me how much I have to hate Fox for this kind of stuff. Oddly enough, I think that was my first time playing against a Fox in a tournament, and I've been to three? Weird. Anyways, glad I could be your first round stepping stone towards second place. :D

other-

Anyone who played SSB64: EAT IT. I think I only lost like two matches the entire time. Barely lost once to Drephen with lolsamus, and once again to the same Luigi player I played in pools who played a super-raep Luigi in SSB64. Good stuff. I might have bugged some people because I was hogging the station for a while, but everyone that was interested in playing got to play. That's what it's about. As long as slarti has that SSB64 setup (though I have my own if he misplaces his or whatever) I'll bring it to wherever I go. My SSB64 skills are currently dwarfing my Melee skills, which kind of sucks. >_>
hey Im sry if I looked pissed. I was worried early on about my performance more than anything. I wasnt trying to look or be a hardarse. I was just trying to focus, sry if I did not look inviting. Ima pretty nice guy and I dun afraid of anything. some of them shine spikes I got rly rly lucky on. :p

didn't we play some 64 as well? Did you a face samus that dair spammed all day? that may have been me.

xyt

Smash Lord
1: Drephen ($201.60): I'm getting better yay : D
2: Swift ($100.80): LOL good **** XD!! IF IT AIN'T CHU IT'S DONE!
3: 4% APR ($33.60): always a pleasure ~!
4: Sliq: great matches. You're jiggs is always fun to watch :D~!
5: Trail: I got lucky = /
5: Big_R: hmm.. i wanted a rematch = /
7: X: good stuff in teams hehe
7: Watty: lol... you kept like.. killing me.. T_T)..
9: quaz: fun matches sir : D float cancelling all dai!
9: D20: thanks for everything : D like always hehe
13: The Lake: watch dr. horrible
13: Dope: oooooh ah just a little bit oooh ah a little bit more~
13: BigD: hehehe you took swift = /
17: Taki: hey you made it!
17: Nakamaru: phew.. we didn't play in tourney..
17: Juke: you move around alot.. darn squirrel..
25: apples: good set~! lol goldeen loves you
25: Vudujin: i hate luigi
25: CDCP: good matches as always : D!
Soap: fun friendlies haha bring your sisters next time : P lol
Aquteen/Rance: never disappoints! thanks for another great tourny!
Alan: Falco's recovery sucks lol

Skyson

Smash Ace
hey Im sry if I looked pissed. I was worried early on about my performance more than anything. I wasnt trying to look or be a hardarse. I was just trying to focus, sry if I did not look inviting. Ima pretty nice guy and I dun afraid of anything. some of them shine spikes I got rly rly lucky on. :p
No, no. I was talking about myself being pissed. I barely made it out of my pool and was feeling pretty bad about my future bracket performance. I had never played against a tournament-level Fox before, that **** was devastating. You were a cool guy, for sure, I remember a couple of times that you even complimented me on the occasional techs and spontaneous combos I threw out while being eaten alive. It was good stuff.

didn't we play some 64 as well? Did you a face samus that dair spammed all day? that may have been me.
Yeah, that was me. I remember you as the dair Samus, lawl. Then the extremely epic Samus ditto that ended with a tornado that randomly spawned on the middle platform and KOed me. Didn't even see it coming, good stuff.

Kels88

Smash Lord
1: Drephen ($201.60); good ****, I wouldve gotten you if it werent for them meddling kids
2: Swift ($100.80) ; omg 100 bucks.....*saves for genesis*
3: 4% APR; ($33.60); 4% you are amazing, probly underrated and over looked soooo much. you are one of my fav smashers of all. If theres ever a time where X does not show and you need a partner I got ur back.
4: Sliq; good ****, you barely had anyone cheering for you or anything, way to step up. if you forget to give me a shoutout, I wont mind cuz you will never top the last shoutout u gave me(that erupted into washington defending their technical wolf that couldnt DI at the time LAWL >_>)
5: Trail; LAWL my friend said "if it aint chu its done"...I just kinda dun lose to any IC but him maybe you can change that next time, cuz wobbles sure as hell won't. oh and.........**** WAS SOOOO CASH
5: Big_R; you and dope taught me something at the tourney whether you know it or not. it was about stage selection you are great at it i think. lets just say that I gonna be taking more smashers for a ride. *cues marvel vs capcom 2 select character theme song*
7: X ;great way to step it up. You, chase, dave, and the rest of canal futon cheering for me was cool thx. Same to you as well X, if 4% is EVAR not around and you need a teammate I got ur back.
7: Watty; You are hilarious and you impress me every time I see you in tourney. People forget that you were the highest placed MW player at ROM which was ridiculously hard.
9: quaz; I've heard great things about you sry we never player =(
9: cosmo; ^^^^^ read above^^^^^^ and holy **** I found ur wallet in the clutch.
9: XYT; good stuff shiek your DI has improved im proud
9: D20; got outta mutha fuggen pools and drove late at night like a champ, good **** against falcos.
13: The Lake; Rent and Les Miz......im probly gonna end up seeing 1 of them cuz you speak so highly of them.
13: Dope; **** I missed you too. MM next time son.
13: BigD; Thx for teaming with me, it was pretty fun I'd so do it again if I end up in the midwest for work after i graduate. falcon on teams is always fun. We had some sick team combos that didnt get recorded. I was shocked that we didnt kill each other more lol.
13: salt; I missed you too in friendlies i think =( sry
17: Dobs; nice to see you again. i get confused with you and dippndots and DNA instant too many Ds.
17: Taki; good stuff wipin the dust off and coming out to this. Your comments while I was facing drephen/4% were amazing haha I think you were the only one i could hear at the time.
17: eighteenspikes; much respect to doc players, saw some of ur matches good stuff, was it you i was playing 64 with?
17: Montross; oh noes after eharing about you way back when like at the FC's I miss you =( sry
17: Nakamaru; macbooks are dumb...
17: Juke; i need to hijack some of ur tricks

oh and.....

WGS; I wouldve brought my pokemanz to show you them if i had knew. I would brought my team to get *****. Oh yeah and good **** in pools you were the only person to take a game off me. your marth is like a tank, it didnt do too much DD'ing it just kinda pile drived me a few times and I got really confused the few times you grabbed me out of shuffles mid air.

kels; wish you wouldve came. I thought for the longest time you were Kel(the marth main from Cincinnati) but I found out you were some tall black guy and i thought "hey thats not kel". I learned this like 2 days b4 the tourney lol.

Khepri; OMG I wanted the rematch from pound 3 so bad. you have no idea. remember how game 3 ended? I wanted to rectify it.
I'm not tall.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Drew-too good, I did pretty poorly against you, next time you're done
Watty-ur silly
BigR-you looked too smexy
Aquteen and Rance-my favorite hosts
Swift-my rival, we gotta get some cf/pitts smashfests going on :)
d20-too young
Vudu-luigi
Sheik-I'm gonna miss the tallest asian ever
lake-boat tricks with zelda are too good
Taki-did your gf have fun at the tourney? Keep shaking that rust off
Salt-Keep coming to tourneys
Fear and Chuk-sorry we didn't get to play
Dope-stay falco and you'll probably beat me, fun set
Montross-haven't seen you since fc, keep showing up
trail-didn't play you, i might have went falcon if we did
Quaz-nice peach,
Cosmo-you're getting all falcon next time, i felt like an *** for using him though, sorry
Soap-shoulda stayed
Ajj-saw you for 2 seconds haha
BigD-the best green falcon
Juke-you and dope are scary in teams, too much weirdness
Sliq-didn't get to play, drill to crouch rest is too tricky
Yuggz-how was cleveland?
Chase-how was cleveland?
Apples-nice avatar
X-the best partner in the world, without a doubt you won that for us <3

If i forgot you, my bad

edit-kels is right, he isn't tall

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
oh man kels ur sig is epic i love it

Skyson; oops I guess I cant read to well at 3am. Well I am glad that I did not look pissed hahahahaha. You and SA-X were mad focused in that pool. I hop you guys learned alot. Keep it up, someday things will just click and you'll learn a great deal about the game like an epiphany and you will go.....omg i am really playing this game now.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
I had a really good time, though I had some serious tourney shakes going on in my hands. No Johns, though, right? Anyways, I had fun games with all y'alls, and I can't wait for the next one. Oh, and Slarty...

Train up a new team, because I'm gonna be demanding a rematch as soon as I see there's a tournament we both plan to attend.

Also, GGs to all my poolz matches. If I acted ticked when I lost, don't take it personally. My crew was giving me a rough time. lol

Worthington/C-bus guys: Let's play more. I know Drephen and some of the other top placers repped us good, but we need moar Ohio winners on a national scale.

Swift - Thanks for the compliments. ^_^ Congratz on teh placing.

Quaz - Maybe some other day we'll get that MM, eh? I can't make it the next MWC Event, but maybe there'll be another tournament we both attend in the future? Championships, maybe?

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Drephen - Its always good playing you. I do learn a lot playing against you. GJ on first

Swift - Was rooting for you all of finals buddy. you'll get him next time. Its always good seeing you and smashing. I hope i'll still get to see you in the future.

4% APR - Yo, i want some MM fox dittos next time i see you. You're fox was fun the last time i played it. I really wan to play it again.

Trail - Good IC's. Just wow. can't wait to play you again. Hopefully next time i'll have more IC experience.

Big_R - Good matches. Your falco is to weird. it needs to be more aggresive so i can punish it. >.<

XYT - We did not play in two tournaments in one weekend. Props to us.

D20 - Thanks a ton for driving. It is great seeing you agin.

The Lake - We will understand teams one of these days. And i will stop killing myself. ^.^ Can't wait to see you again. Butler pride.

BigD - Your falcon is amazing. I learned so much about the character playing friendlies with you. Good set in bracket as well. I hope i can warm up with you next tournament i see you in.

Dip'N Dots - Good matches. See you next tournament. We actually had some really good team matches. Our falco's meshed pretty well. xD

Taki - We didn't play, but cute girl sir. ; )

eighteenspikes - Thats quite a doc you've got. ***** almost everything i had. And you destroyed me in teams during bracket. >.< GG

Nakamaru - *pound*

apples - Always good smashing and messing around with you.

Vudujin - Ru-i-gi? We didn't play, but i'll see ya soon. And MTG will happen.

Aquateen - You're parents are awesome for letting you run a tournament at your place. Great tournament.

Dobs

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

People that picked me up on high street - THANK YOU SO MUCH. lol, I probably wouldn't have found the house if you guys didn't see me.

D20 - Your Young Link has gotten a heck of a lot better since the last time I played you.

Salt - Fun friendlies and team matches. Too bad we didn't get that far in the tourney.

Radion - I think you were the luigi main in my pool, right? I really need to learn that goofy matchup.

Bigr - As usual your falco is awesome.

Lake - Once I learn how to be ridiculously cheap on a different stage than green greens I'll take you out lol. GG's.

Trail - You're the first IC main I've played in a tournament. Very cool stuff.

Apples - When you countered japes I nearly **** myself. I usually ban it but for some reason I forgot about it this time. GG's.

Vudujin - Fun friendlies and MM. Low and mid tiers are fun to play against.

Frozen - GG's and thanks for the ride back.

Very fun tournament, thanks for hosting.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

Aquateen and Rance: Thanks a million for hosting, your house is exquisite!

D20: Your young link is too young, great friendlies, loved the DK-Falcon match.

Dustin (Don't know your smash name): Awesome Luigi, keep it up.

Soap: you have a great Sheik, those team matches were HYSTERICAL! epic. peach teammate was great.
(Bring you and your sisters down to Butler for some smashing good times ;)

Sheik: WHY DID YOU CHANGE OUR MATCHUP, I HAD TO FACE X :) he got in my head

X:) : Your sheik is astounding, you got way in my head

Dope: you were really fun in pools, great falcon

Skyson: Thank you for bringing smash 64, I haven't played anyone as good as you in awhile

Taki: ahhh. . . . . . .goddammit taki

Naka: I wanna play you more

4%: you are unfathomably good at that friggin game, kudos

Swift: Thank you for your extremely helpful advice, unfortunately I didn't get to play that many foxes

Eighteenspikes: Your doc in in the house

Yugz: always a pleasure

Lake: make no mistake

Dobbs: awesome friendlies, you have great range with characters

Sorry if I missed anyone, but great job to all!

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Dip'N Dots - Good matches. See you next tournament. We actually had some really good team matches. Our falco's meshed pretty well. xD
You'll need to refresh my memory better dude, i didnt enter teams and i can only remember doing doubles friendlies before they started.

Big_R

Smash Champion
he had pink hair

i would care about the vids cuz u are usually so fast with em but mine are embarrassing so its ok lol.
umm shout outs
bigr-thanks for coming and adding some sexy to this tourny
bigd-u know everything
juke-stop being so **** hammered
trail- get froed
dope-pla more lvl nines
waty-get beat for like the 3rd tourny in a row mehmehmeh
drew-u got lucky
swift-u got lucky
4%-u got lucky
sliq-u got cheap
hodge-show me dem boobies
apples-u should be an actor
chase-u should gel ur hair straight up like a super saiyin
d20-ya i have a fox and its very much fun to play :)

Well I guess I'm done.

TheLake

Smash Master
Shout ooouuuuts

A little late but meh

Swiftbass - We'za gonna miss you around hur, lets hold somthing this weekend everybody show! Lol at you thinking you were gonna get 13th

Alan - The only time I lose to your roy is if you camp your balls off on termina bay....*bows* teach me

D20 - So young but the pedo in me keeps me coming back for more, GG

Shiek - I wanna see you dance

X - I wouldnt mind seeing you dance either (; OH and good stuff in teams

4 % - And i would actually dance with you. I liked the part where you were ****** everyone

Taki - Aww your gf is no cf but she can still be my bff

Quaz - Sexy aggro peach. If only zelda could float cancel *dreams*

Big D - Hi Big D how are ya? Just thought Id ask

Vudujin - What are you gonna DO about it?

Dobbs - Pssh bring it, and by bring it I mean impp and steve

Adorable jigglypuff new friend guy - Your my newest friend

Yuggz - **** son remind me not to challenge you to a hug MM, id get *****

Nakamaru - We blow at teams.....for now (;

Ness guy - Nice ness there guy

Ladies I might have missed - You know the drill 724 504 8100

Hoooolllah!

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
I would pro 4 stock the **** out of you.

I'm finally getting around to doing some shoutouts... if i forget you.. its because its been awhile.

Drephen: you got lucky as ****... i was on a mission from hell.

Dope: I will always be your counter .

Big D: Good seeing you, you may call me "The Judge" from now on.

X? Z? i forget: GGs, you are probably a better player than me, i just got ICs.

XYT: GG.... ***** me son. I will 2 stock you next time :p.

Swift: Good **** hanging in there that first match and giving yourself a shot. Trail gave himself the froing. 2nd match... wasn't representative of my play.. i was disheartened from that first match... i still have nightmares. Congrats on 2nd, you youngins are getting to good for me.

Drephen: once again... i was going to freeze your ***.

Watty: RoFL good times, nice spankin dat *** in friendlies too. We need to move next to each other and have our kids be best friends.

4%: ROFL falcon.... false son 2 stock at least .

Sliq: You probably would have beat me, i let you down.

BigR: thx for ****ing me in teams ***.

Dobs: Good ****, i got lucky .

Quaz: ROFL you will never beat me in the clutch.

Cosmo: Sorry, normally you would have beat me... but Trail was on angry mode... and wanted to kill the ginger so badly.

18 Spikes: Good games, your doc gets better each time i play it.

Mr. Katz: Nice seeing your pretty little face around.

Thx for hosting the tournament Aquateen, your dad is a good guy.

Montross (Dave): Good **** driving and teaming with you. You need to show your face more often.

Frenzie: good hanging out with you... you almost pussied the **** out of that beer fest.

Thx for housing us Cok, hopefully i can return the favor sometime... and you can trash my place .

Big_R

Smash Champion

see there was like mogwai's thread about stages or whatever and i pretty much solved it but some ppl just werent listening.

i'm glad u see the light/ :)

<3 u trail

Top Bottom