• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of Ohio VI

Kira-

Smash Champion
So Swift is Swiftbass, the guy who lost to Lovage and got butt****ed by Zhu right?

just curious =P

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
So Swift is Swiftbass, the guy who lost to Lovage and got butt****ed by Zhu right?

just curious =P
yes its me. Im not that good. I just get lucky to be honest. If you watch my vids they arent that impressive imo. I plan on getting lucky against ppl who I have a decent shot against at genesis. Notice the lack of johns

edit:
If I goto genesis i'd like to MM you to see if I get lucky versus you....unless you just suck then I'll just take ur money and my luck would be you getting 3-4 stocked. if you play jiggly or IC then dun waste your time taking ur money would be too easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Attention to everyone in this thread. I will drive to genesis if the following conditions are met:

1. I have a full car of five people including myself
2. We have a set up in the trunk
3. I don't have to drive the entire way there and back >_>

Since genesis is in cali, i'll be willing to go out of the direct way to pick up some people. PM me if you're interested. If I end up getting a bunch of people i'll probably pull names out of a hat, unless I like you >_>

XDoesUpB

Smash Apprentice
So wait isn't Kira- that complete douche that I've never heard of and wandered into this thread to take an awkward stab at a really good smash player that also happens to be a real cool guy??

I can't remember

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
yes its me. Im not that good. I just get lucky to be honest. If you watch my vids they arent that impressive imo. I plan on getting lucky against ppl who I have a decent shot against at genesis. Notice the lack of johns

edit:
If I goto genesis i'd like to MM you to see if I get lucky versus you....unless you just suck then I'll just take ur money and my luck would be you getting 3-4 stocked. if you play jiggly or IC then dun waste your time taking ur money would be too easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Kira's good now. I trained him up!!

TheLake

Smash Master
My moneys on swift any daaaiii (:

L (real name = swiftbass for those who dont know) > Kira yo

4% APR

Smash Champion
if swift wants to win he'd have to be N, even though N is stupid and not as cool as L

DippnDots

Feral Youth
And I can beat APR's puff so i'm the best in the midwest >_>

PS. I'm now looking into trains, i didnt realize it would be about 34 hours, i thouhgt I could do 20-24, not 34 >_> I'd die

Kira-

Smash Champion
So wait isn't Kira- that complete douche that I've never heard of and wandered into this thread to take an awkward stab at a really good smash player that also happens to be a real cool guy??

I can't remember
I was taking more of a stab at Midwest who could barely keep up with an average east coast player, but I can see why you would misconstrue my post.

I'm assuming Swift is average, I don't keep up with EC results that often so I'm just guessing.

Sure, $5-10 at Genesis

Also I've beaten Ken more than anyone here (in friendlies =P)

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Attention to everyone in this thread. I will drive to genesis if the following conditions are met:

1. I have a full car of five people including myself
2. We have a set up in the trunk
3. I don't have to drive the entire way there and back >_>

Since genesis is in cali, i'll be willing to go out of the direct way to pick up some people. PM me if you're interested. If I end up getting a bunch of people i'll probably pull names out of a hat, unless I like you >_>
I will come with and help drive if you want and possibly bring someone with me under 1 condition..... I get to smoke my CIGARETTES their is no way i can go that far with out them lol

Oh and no minors in the car i dont feel like getting pulled over with kids that would be a big issue lol

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
I was taking more of a stab at Midwest who could barely keep up with an average east coast player, but I can see why you would misconstrue my post.

I'm assuming Swift is average, I don't keep up with EC results that often so I'm just guessing.

Sure, $5-10 at Genesis

Also I've beaten Ken more than anyone here (in friendlies =P)

Ok... feel free to money match me and get 3 stocked twice. Also.... i'd roll on some average east coast player these days :).

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
@kira

Ive only been to 2 EC tourneys in the past 8-9 months.(thats only 1 more than drephen, bigD , watty and jiano have been to). even if u were to check results i wouldnt be up there cuz i lived in pittsburgh for the past 4 years and go home to the EC for holidays. But i guess i couldnt have expected you to know that. Im technically midwest and have done the most of my playing in the past 3 years in the midwest and probly will at least be considered by the midwest for crews come genesis.

I'll just play you get lucky or not then we'll all go home. quantifying skill in such
a way is deceptive(both ways) trust me.

@zhu
dat aint falco

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
tehspammerer i got mathos spamming training from 2006

lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I don't really spam Sheik unless the other player treats me like I suck balls and will run right to the ledge to get gimped. I just kick her face in because that's all she's good for :bee:.

let's goooooooooooo, I could use a challenge from Sheik.

Kel

Smash Master
^ ***** above poster with sheik

;)
***** above poster with a ***** ^

kels; wish you wouldve came. I thought for the longest time you were Kel(the marth main from Cincinnati) but I found out you were some tall black guy and i thought "hey thats not kel". I learned this like 2 days b4 the tourney lol.
I get mistaken pms about this all the time.

Kels, I told you you should have picked a different name! >=(

Top Bottom