• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle TN Presents: TOAST! - November 13th, Nashville, TN (premiere series!)

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
I have got the confirmation that my request for the day off was granted. Will be coming. I can bring a gamecube but my tv weighs 180 lbs. Too big and heavy to bring so if anyone has another tv they can bring, I can provide a gamecube for it. Just let me know if someone is bringing an extra tv.

catfriedrice

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming, and I'll bring both Wii and Gamecube systems if needed.

Lol thanks.
I really hope i can make it. I haven't been to an offline tourney since brawl first came out.
I am actually kind of lucky it is happening November 13, that leaves me a good amount of time to get everything situtated and persuade the parents.
Sounds like you went to one of those awful Gamestop tournaments. which one, if you did?

AlurNova

Smash Rookie
w00t hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys reeeaddaaaay???
You kno it! Oh btw, Im bringing a couple friends (my "crew") from my town, so you can expect to hav about 4 more players~
They'll definitely play brawl; I'll try to encourage them to play Melee as well~

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
You kno it! Oh btw, Im bringing a couple friends (my "crew") from my town, so you can expect to hav about 4 more players~
They'll definitely play brawl; I'll try to encourage them to play Melee as well~
Wait... Brawl and Melee are at the same time right... thats why I asked if there was any idea on how many were coiming for each....

j00t

Smash Champion
Sup guys, FAP2 (link) is on December 11-12. It is Melee only, so come down for some lovin' from yours truly.

AlurNova

Smash Rookie
Wait... Brawl and Melee are at the same time right... thats why I asked if there was any idea on how many were coiming for each....
Oh snap, I just now realized that~~ Dang..
Yeah, now Im kindve wondering that too. o:

_ToAsT_

Smash Apprentice
I'm coming if Iori or someone from Memphis will drive. I can't legally drive my car right now due to a title issue, so hopefully someone else from Memphis will also be going... Guys?

AlurNova

Smash Rookie
Definately coming. Ill be there an hour or 30 mins early so you can check my textures and stuff~
Ive got three friends that are also definately coming~ =]

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Still salty...

Might call for a salt match if I'm still playing Brawl when the next one happens.

You watch out. You know who you are. <D:<

Jiikae

Typing of the Red
Good ish guys. This is the beginning of a beautiful relationship. T_T

And congrats to AlurNova. Sorry, Slash hehe.

And thanks to everyone who helped me out in some form or fashion.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
<--Ashdon btw....for those of you who don't know my smashboards name.

Had a good day today. I wish some more people would have came to the tourny but w/e. I met alot of new people today and had a good time. Let's do it again sometime soon.

AlurNova

Smash Rookie
Still salty...

Might call for a salt match if I'm still playing Brawl when the next one happens.

You watch out. You know who you are. <D:<
Yo, intense sets we had bro!! Yeah, next time let's do some friendlies be4 the tourny starts~
Still though, mad props on ur MK; it's definately a tough one!

AlurNova

Smash Rookie
Good ish guys. This is the beginning of a beautiful relationship. T_T

And congrats to AlurNova. Sorry, Slash hehe.

And thanks to everyone who helped me out in some form or fashion.
Thanks!

Yeah, we should do this more often; tournaments are pretty fun experiences~

Thanks for hosting too, Jeike! Props to everyone who played and made it possible!

Top Bottom