• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midland Thread

Da Boogy Man

Banned via Administration
We did. I even pwned them. lol. AA sux. That is why the crew battle never happened, they didn't want to LOSE the money!! And Acro, thanks. A set time is always a good thing!

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I meant Auburn Hills. I forgot we already did pwn ann arbor... pretty much, although we didnt really crew battle them. Taking 1 2 and 3 in marth masters tourney pretty much takes that though lol.

sorry for thinking you were AA crew Dope lol.

respect.

btw when u coming to midland?!???!???

Acro

Smash Ace
lmao when he does come he gonna slap you across the face!! well i know he def coming for the fourth of july!

d-go

Smash Rookie
Hey Everette how old was that vid you sent me?

and by the way if the Tae fellow comes, I'll ditto mm his luigi.

Da Boogy Man

That was prolly about 2 months ago, we were both fudging around, we weren't even playing "hard", or "our best". lol. But it gives an example of what we are "capable of". lol.

I'll ditto MM your luigi. So i take it that means you are coming friday????

d-go

Smash Rookie
lol... I'm not sure now... I'm supposed to play in a poker tourney friday...

I'll think about the mm though if I come...
maybe a friendly 2 or 5 bucks?

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
d-go, I'll MM you a few times, $1-$5 each, havent playes any MMs in a while.

but yea those vids were from a while back, both of us have improved ten fold, but really, we would have been better (both of us) if we had actually been trying lol.

Da Boogy Man

Yea, but my boomerang kill is still one for the record! lol. OWNED.

D-Go, i'll play poker with you here, you should come! You need to get into the scene more, play some people, that are NOT your close friends!

d-go

Smash Rookie
Yeah I figured you guys weren't really trying too much...
granted shibby still owned

Shibby, if you want to do a few $1 matches I'm in considering I don't want you to take TOO much of my money.

Boogy, I'm doing what I can so I can go on friday... And I'm not just saying that... lol.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
lol u should see some more recent captain matches i have, like vs ****'s falco. U can tell i am messing around when like %60 of all my attacks are raptor boost, and all the others were the knee lol.

or when i spend most the match trying to suicide spike the other player with the raptor boost

sigh.... i love raptor boost :)

AS Money

Smash Lord
still the one you got on the game was teh best ***** ****in fliping the bird **** with rapter boost n **** man that was ****in great ***** but then again that **** was funny too anyway **** yall

Da Boogy Man

Most of that was *****, so i have no idea what the *** you just said. lol. Say words like ***, and ****, and a$$, and tings of dat sort. A$$bag, lol.

Acro

Smash Ace
yeah they both plan on chillin here for the fourth cause MI OWNZ! haha vidjo even chainthrows at mario 3 and at super mario world.. so much bs! i still own him tho

Acro

Smash Ace
lol congradulations.. well we can smash on saturday now.. gf broke up with me since i took a golf class with someone she doesnt like. guess i'll have more free time

Da Boogy Man

Yea, but now she is here at this very moment and i think that you are getting back together??? I will have to find out when she leaves to go back to school, lol. Weird ****znit! D-go, where are you? We've got some work for you now... wow.

Need to know if your coming tomorrow!

Da Boogy Man

spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

d-go

Smash Rookie
What the heck do you want me to do... Things are really up in the air now... considering I lost my job about an hour ago, meaning im completely free, but my parents are probably going to flip the **** out when I tell them. lol

Is it Fri or Sat now?

Da Boogy Man

Friday THROUGH Saturday. Sorry bout the job loss thing. wow. I know how you feel. (i've been fired from 7 jobs)

lol, oops.

d-go

Smash Rookie
Yeah... Im going to say ill make it, but if the parental unit shoots it down (which is a possibility) im not going to.

Da Boogy Man

Let's hope.

So i just randomly looked to my right, and there is a HUGE roll of bubble wrap sitting there, just sitting there. No point or reason, no use, just kind of there. So i decided just now, as i am typing this, that i am going to take it, and bubble wrap keith's van, all but the back window, which is just going to say NK in huge letters. lol. :)

Teach you to grope my nipples you little ***.

AS Money

Smash Lord
ya lets do it to keith it is always funnyer when it happens to keith oh he lost his job ****ING HALARIOUSE lets all lauph cuz really who likes that *** geez thanks a lot guys

Da Boogy Man

No, he is just a little pissed still cuz of the job thing.

Sorry bout that man, that really does suck. But i know where you are coming from, i've lost quite a few jobs in my day. (feels repetetive, from like 5 posts ago, lol) But keith, i am still going to do it. It IS funnier when it happens to you, cuz you FREAK OUT like NO OTHER. And that alone is why we do what we do.

Also, EVERYBODY QUIT LOSING THEIR ****ING JOBS!!!!!!!!!!

d-go

Smash Rookie
There... idiot friends getting on my computer.

Haha you're telling me... Losing your job sucks. Especially when a 80 year old women antiquestore owner tells you "you can no longer be employed here, because you missed too much work the last few weeks, and didnt communicate that you wouldn't be here." First, I had finals, and I call her all the time, but she never remembers... woo

RapE

Smash Ace
Hey guys here is the Midland Crew Wallpaper i just got done with it check it out leave some feedback ill make a new one sometime this summer but i think its pretty sweet for right now!

Da Boogy Man

wow that is pretty cool i would like Fox to be orange tho cause i dont play the normal fox! but its pretty sweet! *this is Acro btw*

RapE

Smash Ace
i can see what i can do....i couldent put my finger on it but i need to change somethings and it will be the same but with minor stuff different.....ill try to change fox to orange or how about red cause i can do any color i want to so this is like a rough draft.

AS Money

Smash Lord
ya and i play black marth if we want to be a sticler to the colors and is it ment to be that distorted looks pretty good for a rough draft though

Top Bottom