• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midnight Gaming Championship 2007-Finals-Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watty

Smash Lord
trail went marth lol where is my IC practice??? if its trail than ur stupid cause thats the first time ive seen trail since FCD where we didn't even play. what makes u a crappy player is u cant win without that technique. Trails beaten me b4 without that and so has chu so don't make it sound as if because im a counter to u that that automatically says i win, called learn the match up and get better not use some cheap move.

edit: i promise that was it im done with this thread i was juss told wobbles posted so i had to comment

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Great job to the MGC staff for hosting such an awesome tournament. Every major tournament should have giant *** displays so EVERYONE gets to watch the finals, regardless of how tall or how short you are.

Good **** KOS-MOS and Wobbles, finals were way too intense. That venue was ****ing awesome except for the stupid Dallas humidity.

Also, good **** to LunInSpectra for winning that ultimate gamer deal drawing.

IHaveSpaceBalls - After having played against you I should be able to consistently beat Laozy :laugh:

FastLikeTree - you're a ****ing beast

Anther - You have a disgusting Pikachu, I'm glad I had the honor of losing to it

AmeriSuite Hotel - MAKE IT SO PEOPLE CAN ****ING PLUG IN GAMECUBES IN THE TVS IN EACH ROOM

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
trail went marth lol where is my IC practice??? if its trail than ur stupid cause thats the first time ive seen trail since FCD where we didn't even play. what makes u a crappy player is u cant win without that technique. Trails beaten me b4 without that and so has chu so don't make it sound as if because im a counter to u that that automatically says i win, called learn the match up and get better not use some cheap move.

edit: i promise that was it im done with this thread i was juss told wobbles posted so i had to comment
He wobbled cuz it works.
Get better and don't get hit. GG
</forcing Wobblism on others>

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Well, I'm glad you leave the moment I start debating with you.

If Trail goes Marth, then that hardly matters. I went Fox and lost too. If it means I have bad IC's then... okay?

I didn't say you had a guaranteed win. You had an advantage. I spent most of our first match in the lead without it, and getting tired of hearing your crew cheer for your mediocre Samus I decided I'd infinite the **** out of you.

Sorry for assuming that you practice against Trail. I guess it makes me dumb for rationalizing that if you're part of a crew he plays against frequently then you would also have practice against him. I'm also supposed to magically know that you didn't play him at FCD. Yep, I'm a real ******.

But at least I don't post like one.

Watty

Smash Lord
aiight lets do this thing i will stay i didnt wanna sit here and flame this thread but we can.

u have bad ice climbers cause u went ice climbers and lost and it looked pretty easy if i woulda known u suck that bad vs peach i woudla went her lol. I dunno why trail went marth i thought he woulda won with his IC but thats besides the point.

******* try and remember events correctly u infinited the first 2 lives in u did it 5 seconds into the match so dont say u didnt do it to me when u did it from beginning to end the reason y i won the first match is cause after u did ti to me from 0 to death TWICE i didnt get grabbed again when u had nana so u couldnt do it

ur dumb cause trails not in my crew hes a friend of mine he lives in michigan i live in ohio. Juss cause some1 is cheering for me doesnt mean there in my crwe its called FRIENDS and how bout u try and not u assume things u dont know. On the other hand i assumed u suck without the infinite and i was right everything in ur post is wrong so ya u are a ******.

Drephen

Smash Master
lol watty lied to me again

so wobbles starting wobbling cause he doesnt like watty? what an *******

its true that you wouldnt be good without that move wobbles, but the facts are that the move is in the game and we have to deal with it

havent talked to watty yet but watty usually doesnt start **** unless someone started it with him first. Prolly lots of trash talking, screaming gayness going on at this tourney.

Galt

Smash Journeyman
Man, I don't even play the ICs, and I already want to wobble him to death. Not liking him is a pretty compelling reason.

Big_R

Smash Champion
if you dont like someone then fight them, dont talk to them, or stay out of their business. "i rly wanna beat u in a game." thats pretty gay. why is this guy even saying anything...

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
You guys will probably never get along, but just stop the arguing and simply don't talk to each other anymore. No one will ever really win this anyway.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Wobbles used a cheap/gay/whatever you want to call it move and ended up getting $1000 for it. Watty didn't, but at least he's got Video Game Honor. I hope it's worth more than $1000 to him.

Playing video games is serious business, Watty, and deserves arbitrary honor codes that take precedence over real-life benefits. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
Wobbles used a cheap/gay/whatever you want to call it move and ended up getting $1000 for it. Watty didn't, but at least he's got Video Game Honor. I hope it's worth more than $1000 to him.

Playing video games is serious business, Watty, and deserves arbitrary honor codes that take precedence over real-life benefits. Don't let anyone tell you different.

You are awesome.

Galt

Smash Journeyman
if you dont like someone then fight them, dont talk to them, or stay out of their business. "i rly wanna beat u in a game." thats pretty gay. why is this guy even saying anything...
Why are you in my business? Also, you contradicted yourself. Also, arguments were around long before games.

Laijin

Smash Hero
GA Carter tied for 5th with Trail.

Shoutouts:

Anther: How do you fight against Pikachu? >__> Chad does'nt edge guard like you. Close money match though.

Chad: I did'nt even know you were gonna be there. lol

Lunin: Your cool. Your hair reminded me of Logan from x-men.

Trail: Cool money match we had.

Wobbles: lol. Fun money match. Best ICs i've ever played :\

Jesusfreak: Your DK is cool. Close money match we had.

Everyone else: Fun times :o

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Well, let's look at tournament results then. Of course, we've only been to one concurrent tournament, and it's kind of handy that I placed higher than you! That's pretty convenient for my argument.

OC3: I got 13th in the bracket and you got...

Wait, what's this? You didn't make it out of pools? Well, you must have had a seriously tough one then. Let's see...

Hmm, Tavo, IK_Ghost, and ROFL all beat you to the bracket. Not bad players at all. Pretty good from what I'm led to believe. I can understand it. And yet I placed dramatically higher than all of them.

Well, I must have just had an easy bracket. Mr. PBody, Mew2King, Zarelid, DieSuperFly, BloodOfTheFallen, DJ Combo, Taj, and Forward.

Why that's not easy at all! But it's okay, because I can only win matches using the infinite...

which was BANNED at OC3. Yep. Subpar IC player. I placed 13th in one of the biggest, most competitive tournaments of the year without using the technique that seems to singlehandedly win my matches.

How about SCC? I didn't finish off Ken using my IC's, but used my Sheik. I beat Plairnkk with Fox on Pokefloats, and beat Forward in a Fox ditto there as well. Infinites everywhere, huh.

As for Trail... I didn't say he was in your crew you ignorant sack of ****. I said he played against people in your crew. Learn to read, please.

I have plenty of friends. You might have seen me talking to people at the tournament. You might be familiar with my Arizona crewmates. You might be aware of all the people cheering for me at Super Champ Combo.

You might know that, when it comes to people who vouch for my skill, you have PC Chris, Chu Dat, and Cort. You might have considered the dozens of people who play me and say I'm good without it. Maybe.

And you know something... maybe you're right. Maybe I am just a crappy player. Maybe I can only win using the infinite. I guess I'm just a noob.

But you know something? I'm a noob with a $1000 dollar check in my pocket. I have a check in the mail from MLG for 150 dollars. I'm the richest ****ing noob in America.

Go home and cry more.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
How did Anther place?

Edit: Watty, isn't Samus supposed to beat IC's even with wobbling in play? Wobbles you must really suck by beating him.

Big_R

Smash Champion
lol why are people making up rando arguments about honor and stuff. all watty said is that he would have beat wobbles if wobbling was banned, and that he isn't good without it.

the only way to settle this is a high stakes $1000mm no wobbling or else Watty can say what he wants. Of course that won't happen....so Watty can say what he wants...

galt-im in your business cuz you're in watty's business which is none of your business.

contradicted myself?
i had to tell you to stay out of their business, so a contradiction is necessary to explain the rules to you, young grasshopper..

THEY can argue. why are you talking about not liking someone being a good reason to do something. no one asked you.

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
Well, let's look at tournament results then. Of course, we've only been to one concurrent tournament, and it's kind of handy that I placed higher than you! That's pretty convenient for my argument.

OC3: I got 13th in the bracket and you got...

Wait, what's this? You didn't make it out of pools? Well, you must have had a seriously tough one then. Let's see...

Hmm, Tavo, IK_Ghost, and ROFL all beat you to the bracket. Not bad players at all. Pretty good from what I'm led to believe. I can understand it. And yet I placed dramatically higher than all of them.

Well, I must have just had an easy bracket. Mr. PBody, Mew2King, Zarelid, DieSuperFly, BloodOfTheFallen, DJ Combo, Taj, and Forward.

Why that's not easy at all! But it's okay, because I can only win matches using the infinite...

which was BANNED at OC3. Yep. Subpar IC player. I placed 13th in one of the biggest, most competitive tournaments of the year without using the technique that seems to singlehandedly win my matches.

How about SCC? I didn't finish off Ken using my IC's, but used my Sheik. I beat Plairnkk with Fox on Pokefloats, and beat Forward in a Fox ditto there as well. Infinites everywhere, huh.

As for Trail... I didn't say he was in your crew you ignorant sack of ****. I said he played against people in your crew. Learn to read, please.

I have plenty of friends. You might have seen me talking to people at the tournament. You might be familiar with my Arizona crewmates. You might be aware of all the people cheering for me at Super Champ Combo.

You might know that, when it comes to people who vouch for my skill, you have PC Chris, Chu Dat, and Cort. You might have considered the dozens of people who play me and say I'm good without it. Maybe.

And you know something... maybe you're right. Maybe I am just a crappy player. Maybe I can only win using the infinite. I guess I'm just a noob.

But you know something? I'm a noob with a $1000 dollar check in my pocket. I have a check in the mail from MLG for 150 dollars. I'm the richest ****ing noob in America.

Go home and cry more.
I take it back. Arguement won.

Drephen

Smash Master
i got 5th at OC3 and beat bombsoldier only using 3 moves

HEYOOOOOO

and watty did get screwed by pools at OC3, he went 1-1 with practically everyone in his pool and was supposed to advanced, but mana changing the system 134534508 times gayed him

also, none of us player trail like ever, too busy banging anuj's sister

BeArR

Smash Journeyman
All I know is that wobbles is an amazing player with many tricks up his sleeve. Sure, he used the wobble against you but, well, obviously, you deserved it. Seeing as to how you're acting right now. You're just mad that you got beat fair and square and that you have no true excuse for it other than wobbling. What about chu? Chu uses wobbling but I don't hear you getting into flame wars with him about it. Wobbles does not need the wobble, he just used it to piss you off and make you even easier to beat. It's called mind games son!

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
i got 5th at OC3 and beat bombsoldier only using 3 moves

HEYOOOOOO

and watty did get screwed by pools at OC3, he went 1-1 with practically everyone in his pool and was supposed to advanced, but mana changing the system 134534508 times gayed him

also, none of us player trail like ever, too busy banging anuj's sister
lol this reminds me... when i was looking at my oc3 pool i noticed that you / watty were in the same pool. i somehow remembered seeing watty in your CoK banner / sig so I think I told... ken or arash or someone so that you two didn't have to play each other in pools...

meh... i never did apologize for that... so sorry watty >_>

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol this reminds me... when i was looking at my oc3 pool i noticed that you / watty were in the same pool. i somehow remembered seeing watty in your CoK banner / sig so I think I told... ken or arash or someone so that you two didn't have to play each other in pools...

meh... i never did apologize for that... so sorry watty >_>
rofl, that reminds me of when Drephen and Watty were both in my round1 pool at Pound2

Good **** to everyone, while I didn't go I hope MGC continues to run Smash.

Anther

Smash Champion
MGC's presentation was so **** good. Watching the finals on those 3 huge screens ... all great matches btw, was freakin grand XD. Watty, you're crazy as hell.. lol(or wow..).. thanks for the perpetual fear of sandwiches and turkey I'm gonna carry with me for the rest of my life. and the homophobia. it's alright I won't tell anyone.

Sweet matches with everyone all through the bracket... playing on the huge screen was awesome... too bad that's when I got knocked out of winners XD...

Was sweet meeting ya Lunin, always sounded like you knew what you were talking about... unfortunately.. lol jk. good job winning the best raffle ever... You should've played me more instead of Lain though >='[.

Guys from midland, weird that the first time I see you guys in like 5 months is in Dallas Texas ... actually not really, but yah, was cool hanging during the intermissions, lol..

Winthrope hotel or whatever the name was... thx... hahaha...

Laijin.. I always thought you were a chick, lol, it blew my mind when you asked for the money match and you were the Y.link player .. that I thought was a female. Good matches though. You had so much **** going on on the screen I nearly had an aneurism mid match. Good thing I didn't eat that sandwich earlier..

btw I think I placed 9th Bowyer. if not that then the next spot, but I believe it was 9th if Chad got 7th from LOZR, btw LoZR... good matches >=[. I wish my coaching section was loud as yours, lol. I thought no one I knew was watching the match, but your guys had already taken them out of comission before we started our set. I appreciate you making my falco look awesome that first stock XD.

Carter, wtfs, why'd you sandbag the first match, it's not nice to get a guys hopes up like that. good stuff though, I appreciate getting beat by the best character in the game. (Just playin).. I hate it. jk again. Was a fun match though. center stage FtW.

Dope, lol, I always expected you to be the biggest douche, but you're o... **** this was really gay and I hated myself for typing it so I erased it and replaced it with three periods. keep it real >=o!! I'll just say hopefully one day I get my pillow and underwear back...

(Lots of other stuff and things here)
Good stuff Wobbles. Your IC's really awed me with the stunts you were pulling in the finals matches... though I was rooting against you, it's all good... You deserved it for not being the underdog =p. Kind of depressing to see all these ******** arguments though >.>. kos-mos... too effin good. Amazing upset... MGC was full of them XD. Unfortunately I didn't get to play against either of you guys >=/. f u and the throne yall are sitting on.

Coolest tourney I've ever been to and it was free, outside, full of malnourishment, and the guy sitting next to the window on the plane had to pee 20 times while I was trying to get some hw done and wouldn't give up the **** best seat on the **** plane... *cough*.

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom