• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Circuit East (Standings before championships are complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
I'd like to take this break in *****ing and arguing to thank whoever helped set stuff up, clean up, etc. You guys rock and were a big help. We would have gotten out of there a lot slower if not for you.

Kel , thank you for running the circuit all season, despite all the **** you are getting, you did a good job which is more than I could say if I was running it.

OS for his hounding to get matches played and seeding skills to move the bracket along faster. Probably would have been there until 5am otherwise.

Thanks to Panda for all his advice and helping deal with various situations when he wasn't even a TO. I think Alex helped out as well, so a thank you to him too.

I wanted to do pools as well, but with the allotted time, I think the correct choice was made. All in all. Thank you all for coming out and an extra big THANK YOU to everyone who helped clean up and get the venue back to tip top shape. I'd also like to apologize for the lack of housing, we really did everything we could and will hopefully be better accommodated next time.

I just hope I did a respectable enough job TOing. Thanks for bearing with me on my first time hosting, MWC Finals no less. I apologize for the money situation and the crashing of TIO. All got resolved in the end. Just like with anything else, you live and you learn. I will do a heck of a lot better next time.

In closing. THANK YOU. ~<3

Lastly, where is the MW love? ;~;

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Hawk and Blue Blade: you guys did a great job running the tourney.

So if Kel, Bloodhawk, and BlueBlade mix up the money a little bit-- yet in the end still got it right for anybody who isn't too lazy to do the math-- I think you can afford to chill the **** out. Seriously. -.-
Did the math, 1st in circuit points for doubles should get a little more than $40 per person... :/

edit: no pools was whack. Some people got seeds too low like Domo and some too high, some brackets were easier and harder, and its not 40 games per pool, its only 27 and 5 min games make it go a lot faster, especially when someone really good plays against someone bad.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Hey, shut up. Seriously, everyone shut up. This is ****ing pointless and I'm sick of it.

Dr.X, don't wrap all of MI in that or say it was only MI. Everyone was still MMing and playing TvC and if they weren't doing either, they were watching them. It's not like MI were the only ones not helping.

None of this is helping, and all of you are ****ing morons. The circuit is over. Stop *****ing and focus on a new one.

Sliq

Smash Master
Hey, shut up. Seriously, everyone shut up. This is ****ing pointless and I'm sick of it.

Dr.X, don't wrap all of MI in that or say it was only MI. Everyone was still MMing and playing TvC and if they weren't doing either, they were watching them. It's not like MI were the only ones not helping.

None of this is helping, and all of you are ****ing morons. The circuit is over. Stop *****ing and focus on a new one.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
I didn't say they were the only ones not helping. But not a single person from MI helped, except Anther for a little bit. And it's not like it's just guilt by state association here... everyone complaining and giving Kel and the TO's crap right now are the exact same people involved in all those things I listed.

None of this is helping, and all of you are ****ing morons.
Yeah, calling people "****ing morons" is a big help. :psycho:

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I've been avoiding posting in here so as to not throw gas on the fire or anything, but I feel I should at least mention that I'm still deciding what to do on my end. I know people want me to run the new circuit, but I absolutely hate the idea of splitting the Midwest or causing any unnecessary drama.

I didn't say they were the only ones not helping. But not a single person from MI helped, except Anther for a little bit. And it's not like it's just guilt by state association here... everyone complaining and giving Kel and the TO's crap right now are the exact same people involved in all those things I listed.
What the hell? Not a single person from MI? I was helping THE ENTIRE TIME. I carried tables, TVs, and chairs with Hawk and BB. Don't make **** up.

To Everyone...except Samurai Panda:
I don't get it :/

But you're going to have to check with King Samurai Panda on it now.
Okay, Kel, come on. Why would you call me King Samurai Panda? My name doesn't have a space in it. :D

But seriously, I don't understand why I'm the target of your cynicism now.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master

How is this pointless and we are focusing on a new one... and one with different leaders.

And don't give me the bull**** from a page or two back about how the MW would be torn apart if we don't let OS run it... That's pretty ****ed up.

Sliq

Smash Master
I can't decide if it's more ******** that the MW will suddenly split of OS doesn't run it, or if the MW would suddenly split if OS did run it, because I recall a bunch of people sort of saying that would happen.

Regardless, this is too entertaining to end. Keep yelling everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom