• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest going to MLG Orlando????

King~

Smash Champion
hey i was just curious who all planned on going so far and what where their housing/hoteling plans

i plan on going but i dont have a place to stay so i wanted to see if any MW people where going so i could stay with them.

for those of you considering heres a few things to help you out

http://tickets.airtran.com/Select.aspx

someone suggested to look here for decently priced tickets, after a quick search i found a round trip for like 215$ right now

of course their are other options

Heres the link to the main site where you register:
http://pro-circuit.mlgpro.com/pro-circuit/2010/orlando/super-smash-bros-brawl-1v1/schedule

reg opens on the 17th(tommarow) and ive heard that its a capped event( i dont know the exact number someone mention 256 or something somewhere)

THIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO ATTEND IF YOU DONT BUY YOUR STUFF ON TIME

its 35 to enter, no venue i hear

let me know about room situations plz, hope to see some of you there reppin MW and going for pro

lain

Smash Master
I really wanna go, but I don't have the money (...)

If I don't make money this weekend, looks like it'll be a no go.

King~

Smash Champion
Hey where is everyone getting housed?

im looking for a backup plan incase my orginal housing plan falls through

ill pay of course if its hoteling i just need to know how much ahead of time

Kel

Smash Master
We should get an OH/Mi hotel going.

...except the people that want to party aren't allowed to stay there >=(.

Kel

Smash Master
Actually I think I'm staying somewhere else so I wouldn't do this unless it ends up being super cheap.

lain

Smash Master
That's ok Kel you're a party-pooper :p I'm sure Chase and nicky poo wanna drink!! Plus we'll be in ****ing Orlando for a week so I'ma try to get it in!!!!

We could do a MW hotel room or something. When are people's tickets booked? Nick and I are staying from the 13th to the 20th.

lain

Smash Master
Kel, you're absolutely right. Let's get over what stupid insignificant misunderstandings we've had in the past, because I know we've been friends before. The cheering thing is my bad, but I promise I'll think about it more next time ;o

MW isn't used to the kind of crowd response that happens in... any other region. Let it be known I'll be cheering as hard as hell (like always) for any MW matches I see!!!! I hope you all do the same for me!!

@chase I think Nick got us housing with a smasher over the tourney weekend, so get at him

M@v

Subarashii!
Yooooo

All my MW buddies!

I'll be there since I'm interning at Disney :)

I'll be at Columbus too.

Top Bottom