• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Ech nevermind... I probably jinxed it.
FRIGGING SMASH RUN FILLER AGAIN!!?!?!?!??! WE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT MIMICUTIES!

Red Link confirmed though. The only good thing to take from this....

Loungemen

Smash Journeyman
Why is everyone so mad? Did you all expect a Pyrosphere image? Or did you forget Sakurai doesn't bring up anniversaries after Super Mario Bros?

Monday: WOW NIGHTMARE WIZARD
Tuesday: WOW SEXY OUTFITS
Wednesday: BORING UPDATE COME ON SAMURAAI

Last edited:

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
I'm starting to dislike Smash Run a little...
At least the shield is red, I like red.
Edit: Shield is not red, I'm just tired and colour blind

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Boring update, specially compared to the two previous updates.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Kid Icarus updates are always the best, I am not sure if Mimicuties were already confirmed or not as I do not pay attention to Smash Run. But they are my favorite KI enemies!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Aaaaaaand absolutely nothing to do with Pyrosphere. As expected.
I was worried about how that sentence would end. :p

So correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the first time the "Custom Parts" thing was acknowledged?

Vorsun

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vorsun
3DS FC
2320-6359-9150
All these updates that don't deconfirm Ray are another twist of the knife. So, back to the enforced robot coma I go.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
Smash Run eh? I'm okay with that. In the back of my mind I was hoping for something more but oh well.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Nintendo you already have us sold on smash run, move the **** on, damn LOL I'm so tired of seeing that ****

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I'm getting really sick of the Kid Icarus over-representation in these PotDs.

I don't know if those KI enemies were shown already, but I would like it a lot if we got some new info on another franchise's enemy.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I abhor mimicuties with a passion. They just don't die, it takes a billion shots just to tire them out. They're like cockroaches!

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Nope. We technically don't even know the official name. Just that Axew, Dragonite, Garchomp, and Hydreigon make some sort of cameo, and this hasn't been clarified either.
Where did this come from? I haven't heard anything about Kalos Pokemon League having random Pokemon in it. Even Luminose City doesn't appear to have any random Pokemon.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Sakurai deceived me.

Wait...

Daphne Blake said:
That does it! I'm seriously getting fed up of being kidnapped trolled by bad guys Sakurai every once and then! I quit!
W-well in that case... I quit too! Right?

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm getting really sick of the Kid Icarus over-representation in these PotDs.

I don't know if those KI enemies were shown already, but I would like it a lot if we got some new info on another franchise's enemy.
It is better that he over-represents Kid Icarus: Uprising in the PoTD, rather than the game... oh, wait a minute. :troll:

But seriously, this is great. A PoTD week without a Kid Icarus picture is not really a good PoTD week.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Kid Icarus updates are always the best, I am not sure if Mimicuties were already confirmed or not as I do not pay attention to Smash Run. But they are my favorite KI enemies!
They already were in some vid where Marth used Counter and still got kicked by a Mimicutie.
While I didn't want Smash Run info, I'm okay with it, and the extra mention of a KI enemy that was shown once before. So in that aspect, KI content, so I approve.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Today was uneventful, so let's get a character announcement or something in the miiverse post. How close are we to the 3DS release again?

Naglfarii

Smash Journeyman
Where did this come from? I haven't heard anything about Kalos Pokemon League having random Pokemon in it. Even Luminose City doesn't appear to have any random Pokemon.
There was a pic of meta Knight and kirby on the elite four stage and you could see Dragon pokemon in the background watching.

Was there no text to go along with the pics of the day today?

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
I feel rather selfish when I complain about updates being unexciting, but...

This update is meh.
Custom parts do sound intriguing though and Red on Link looks as pleasing as ever.

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
I wish I had played Kid Icarus, maybe I would've been as happy with this update as you are.

Doc.Pringles

Smash Cadet
Does anyone else get disappointed on smash run information? I'm not a portable guy, and have no intention on picking up the 3DS. All these details about 3DS exclusive content bugs me. I understand that it will launch before the wii version, and they need to get this information out before accordingly.

But who is to say they will still be doing POTD after the 3DS release? I know it'll certainly be much less exciting if they do, considering the roster will be released. I would like to know how the Wii U's exclusive game modes are structured with he 3DS' release.

To hell with patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom