• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocktheChest

Smash Cadet
NNID
LocktheChest
Custom move info for Robin/Lucina
Wait I forgot! It's Deconfirmation Monday! In that case I predict a BIG deconfirmation, which will have an EARTH SHATTERING effect on the community that NO ONE COULD HAVE SEEN COMING, even if they had PSYCHIC powers. Yes, I feel that Sakurai will be particularly KRUEL today.

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Everyone joining this hype train even though it's a Monday o.o if I'm joining I'm quoting something first
"You fools! What're you idiots up to now?!"
"Boss! You're here!"
"That you, ____?"
"You're on my turf now. Watch...your...step.... ___!"

Left out the names for potential guessing of who I'm 'predicting'

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Wait I forgot! It's Deconfirmation Monday! In that case I predict a BIG deconfirmation, which will have an EARTH SHATTERING effect on the community that NO ONE COULD HAVE SEEN COMING, even if they had PSYCHIC powers. Yes, I feel that Sakurai will be particularly KRUEL today.
Please....just stop.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
15 updates left with five major franchises (DK, Kirby, Samus, Star Fox, and F-Zero) missing at least one stage for at least one version and three Brawl veteran starters (Lucas, Ice Climber, and Wario) not yet shown. God knows when a Direct is going to hit at this point so it's all coming down to the wire with any day prone to completely derailing anyone's speculative thought train.

CheckmateChuck

Smash Journeyman
Here's to spending the whole night waiting for a pic just like Friday. Let's hope poor East Coasters do get at least a little sleep tonight.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, due to how busy I'll be, I'll likely won't be able to watch this thread live and even today as I'll go to sleep in 30 minutes.

I know it's sad, but it's for something I care more now.

For this occasion, here's the TTYD credits theme in advance:

Last prediction of the day or potd...lol: smash run info.

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
If the leak is debunked in this potd I won't be able to sleep until I get my hands on this game.

CheckmateChuck

Smash Journeyman
Huh? Wario? What did I miss? I remember there being some kind of shenanigans in the 3ds shop with the game being listed in the Wario category, but that surely can't be why people are hyped for him on this specific monday, can it?

Last edited:

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Huh? Wario? What did I miss? I remember there being some kind of shenanigans in the 3ds shop with the game being listed in the Wario category, but that surely can't be why people are hyped for him on this specific monday, can it?
Its because he's a god among men, a true saint.

Getting out the GIF, today is the day :)

I can feel it.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
It wasn't derailed on Friday, and it won't be derailed today, 'cause we're getting a character tonight!
I like your optimism. Wario Wonday it is. And if that fails, the obligatory Wario Wuesday, Wario Wednesday, Wario Wursday, and Wario Wriday.
[Disclaimer: I am not the owner of this joke.]

Edit: in fact I see Wario Wonday was already mentioned today above. Dagnabbit

Last edited:

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Was a pretty interesting week last week. I kept up with all the updates but couldn't comment as I was on vacation. It was also really really nice to see the updates at 12am as opposed to 3am. Even then, however, I still couldn't stay up for Friday's update lmao that was truly a late one.

Looking forward to this week as we pull another week closer to the release of Smash 4. Starting to get more and more hype!

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
I found a good Wario gif to replace my old sig with. May it bring us good luck in the search for Wario.

I have my hopes up for something cool nonetheless.

JabbatheHutt

I hope the leak is fake, the big guys look he's cross eyed more than he already is. :(

wish we could see Sakurais reaction of it. something tells me he'd try to debunk asap via POTD

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
A Dr. Mario alternate costume potd would be great news, for general and leak purposes!
This...I would like. Especially if Sakurai goes out of his way to make the fireballs change to pills.

I hope the leak is fake, the big guys look he's cross eyed more than he already is. :(

wish we could see Sakurais reaction of it. something tells me he'd try to debunk asap via POTD
I honestly hope he's just sitting there laughing at it....much like the Gematsu "leak"

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
How would he replace the giant fire ball tho?

Make it a giant ball of syringes?
nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope
...I don't like syringes if you couldn't already tell

Last edited:

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
This...I would like. Especially if Sakurai goes out of his way to make the fireballs change to pills.

I honestly hope he's just sitting there laughing at it....much like the Gematsu "leak"
Duck hunt dog:
I guess I'll get my chance....another day....

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
I get the feeling we could get an assist trophy confirmation of a certain primate. Someone who hasn't been spotted for quite sometime. Someone who is one hell of a guy.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Sakurai: "Ah...Mondays....the fans are so hyped to see how I will end up torturing them today. I feel it's time to go through my item pictures....gotta keep them on their toes, you know? Especially since they expect me to debunk that leak." :troll:

Edit:
"Oh wait...what's this? Wario? Nah...Jabba would be expecting it..."
:awesome:

Last edited:

JabbatheHutt

I get the feeling we could get an assist trophy confirmation of a certain primate. Someone who hasn't been spotted for quite sometime. Someone who is one hell of a guy.

Id really love that. Chunky and Lanky are underrated and underused. Hope they make a return soon, if they are in smash in some form.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom