• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
Do you guys think we'll get another Lucario pic tomorrow?
Today was a Lucario pic, but just barely. He's weening off of him. I'm calling tomorrow as a Pikachu pic, giving info on a revamp of one/some of his specials (easier QAC, perhaps?)

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I hope we get a new Pokemon stage today.
You mean tomorrow?

Well anything could happen tomorrow another pokemon update maybe the pokemon stage maybe a new item but the least likely to happen but mewtwo reveal for his birthday (very small chance due to better at a E3 or Direct because he's likely to get a trailer for his comeback)

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
You mean tomorrow?

Well anything could happen tomorrow another pokemon update maybe the pokemon stage maybe a new item but the least likely to happen but mewtwo reveal for his birthday (very small chance due to better at a E3 or Direct because he's likely to get a trailer for his comeback)
I agree, a Direct or E3 would be better for him. Mewtwo being revealed now would be very....odd.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I'd be fine without a new Zelda rep, but depending on who it is I might be very pleasantly surprised. Ghirahim would be interesting for me, maybe Tingle? Definitely no more toons though, unless a Pig Gannon would count >.>

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
No Midna love breaks my heart. She'd be a very unique fighter, and she was such a fun character in Twilight Princess.

And no, I don't want her on top of Wolf Link, just Midna jumping about whipping her hair around

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
No Midna love breaks my heart. She'd be a very unique fighter, and she was such a fun character in Twilight Princess.
And no, I don't want her on top of Wolf Link, just Midna jumping about whipping her hair around
I'm just adding to the conversation. Midna is my second most wanted Zelda character, I was absolutely heart-broken when she wasn't in Brawl.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I'm just adding to the conversation. Midna is my second most wanted Zelda character, I was absolutely heart-broken when she wasn't in Brawl.
Midna is certainly my favorite character of her kind, but I don't know about her as a fighter. I don't doubt she has potential to be a very unique fighter, but my reaction to her would basically be what it was to Rosalina.

Didn't want it, but that looks pretty cool.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Midna is certainly my favorite character of her kind, but I don't know about her as a fighter. I don't doubt she has potential to be a very unique fighter, but my reaction to her would basically be what it was to Rosalina.

Didn't want it, but that looks pretty cool.
My only beef with her inclusion is that she floats. All the other characters have feet that touch the ground. Hers, logically would not. I love her, but she wouldn't fit.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
My only beef with her inclusion is that she floats. All the other characters have feet that touch the ground. Hers, logically would not. I love her, but she wouldn't fit.
Yeah she'd pretty much have to be on Wolf Link, or like... be her actual form which I'm pretty sure is a lot worse.

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
ok so tomorrow is mewtwo's birthday!!!
people are saying he could be confirmed as playable by obvious means, i.e. being shown.

BUT!

he could also be 95% confirmed if something else happens
"but what?" you may have asked
well, my fellow smashers, it's simple!
tomorrow's pic could include the pokeball pokemon mew
this is very possible considering:
we just got a pokeball picture.
this would pretty much confirm mewtwo because:
it's mew. mew was cloned to make mewtwo. if sakurai acknowledges mewtwo by showing mew, it could pretty much mean he's telling us we got mewtwo through a not-reveally method

sorry for enter button overdose :psycho:

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
I honestly think floating characters would work fine if they are similar to Boo in the Mario Party games. Hovering just above the ground, but being unable to float higher or above gaps.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
ok so tomorrow is mewtwo's birthday!!!
people are saying he could be confirmed as playable by obvious means, i.e. being shown.

BUT!

he could also be 95% confirmed if something else happens
"but what?" you may have asked
well, my fellow smashers, it's simple!
tomorrow's pic could include the pokeball pokemon mew
this is very possible considering:
we just got a pokeball picture.
this would pretty much confirm mewtwo because:
it's mew. mew was cloned to make mewtwo. if sakurai acknowledges mewtwo by showing mew, it could pretty much mean he's telling us we got mewtwo through a not-reveally method

sorry for enter button overdose :psycho:
Ingenious mew could be revealed as a pokeball pokemon but quote mewtwo birthdays in the info about mew

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
Idk it looks ripped straightfrom Pokedex 3D. Too last-gen. If you can even really call Wii "last-gen".
Nintendo could have literally released a brick to the public and it still would've been considered last-gen. Since when does "gen" mean "tech"? It refers to the GENeration of consoles released at a set time.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Guys please no hype... it only ends in disappointment... Inb4 Ridley stage hazard reveal tonight

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You know, one of these days I'll probably have to explain the reason behind my insanity.
...Eh, I'm too lazy...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
We might get something akin to "hey y'all, Pokemon Bank is now available in all regions; party hard dudes" for tonight's update. I wouldn't be bothered in the least if this whole week ended up being Pokemon related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom