• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Tomorrow's pic: "When Ridley enters the fight, Alfonzo is in charge of the Pyrosphere!"

Alfonzo: Leave it to me!

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
If Pit's final smash was revealed and it was exactly like brawl's, do you guys think palutena would be deconfirmed?

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
If Pit's final smash was revealed and it was exactly like brawl's, do you guys think palutena would be deconfirmed?
Yes because despite the Alfonzo thing, I don't think Sakurai is going to make a habit out of including characters in multiple roles. So if Palutena is incorporated into Pit's FS again, I can't imagine that Palutena would realistically potentially aid Pit in attacking herself.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Everyones expecting Diddy. What's gonna happen when he is not revealed this week? I seriously fear for people's sanity when that PoTD comes.

I for one hope we get more information on characters taking a backseat. Olimar, Sonic, Dedede, Fox have all been neglected.
Someone should compile statistics of who's been in the PoTD the most. Honestly I think it's Marth xD

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Yes because despite the Alfonzo thing, I don't think Sakurai is going to make a habit out of including characters in multiple roles. So if Palutena is incorporated into Pit's FS again, I can't imagine that Palutena would realistically potentially aid Pit in attacking herself.
But imagine this. When palutena enters the battle, Alfonzo takes charge of Pit's final smash.
Alfonzo: "Leave it to me!"

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Everyones expecting Diddy. What's gonna happen when he is not revealed this week? I seriously fear for people's sanity when that PoTD comes.

I for one hope we get more information on characters taking a backseat. Olimar, Sonic, Dedede, Fox have all been neglected.
Someone should compile statistics of who's been in the PoTD the most. Honestly I think it's Marth xD
Everyone here seems to be forgetting the vicious onslaught of Olimar pictures after his reveal. It was ridiculously annoying after a while. That was during the summer, when the Pic of the Day's were at their worst and most uninteresting. Come to think of it, Sakurai only stepped up his game mid-October

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Everyone here seems to be forgetting the vicious onslaught of Olimar pictures after his reveal. It was ridiculously annoying after a while. That was during the summer, when the Pic of the Day's were at their worst and most uninteresting. Come to think of it, Sakurai only stepped up his game mid-October
There weren't THAT many were there? I perhaps forget, I was doing a camp that week. But still after that, they were very scarce,

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149

No thanks, no need to see more of Fox's teeth, I'll leave that for the dentists.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
There weren't THAT many were there? I perhaps forget, I was doing a camp that week. But still after that, they were very scarce,
I mean, we haven't seen Olimar a lot lately, but we've definitely had more pictures if him than characters like Bowser and Samus if you count up all the pictures.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
We ***** about boring pictures, too much Rosalina and Lucario and then we go sleep. That is what happens.

But seriously, something DK-related will very very likely be revealed tomorrow. And it isn't a newcomer, so...

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
If we don't get Diddy this week, I'd start thinking that Diddy/Dixie duo is real and they're going to be revealed in a Direct later this month.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
I'm going to laugh, and then immediately feel disappointed.

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
I mean, we haven't seen Olimar a lot lately, but we've definitely had more pictures if him than characters like Bowser and Samus if you count up all the pictures.
Bowser has had way more pictures than Olimar. Olimar has been in 9 POTDs, while Bowser has been in 10. There's also quite a few Bowser pictures that were released through Facebook.

Edit: Samus has a lot as well.

Last edited:

Dairz

Smash Ace
I think the PoTD will have Luigi & Bowser in the Smashville stage taunting.

I'm betting all my monies on this one.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
So I thought we were gonna get a boring pic because that ZSS terrible leak. But since it was such a bad leak and not like Falco or like Palutena, I think we'll actually get something good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom