• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mike Y and Knives think they're cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Well w/e, mike is being ********.

You're telling me to grown up? Don't take your ****ty problems out on me next time then.
Why are you still f*cking talking. I talked to you cuz i THOUGHT you were a friend. Maybe next time you will learn to back up ur files on another hard drive and then u won't **** up ur presentation you dumbsh*t

Knivez

Smash Ace
Of course you'd take Mike's side hugo. You're always like that.

It doesn't matter.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Hey good **** on being the best in fullerton. Whos number 2 over there?

NOBODY.

**** off.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
My OK ScreeName (1:39:14 AM): we're talkin on smashboards cause we blocked each other
pulido MIKE (1:39:20 AM): uh huh
pulido MIKE (1:39:23 AM): who blocked who first
My OK ScreeName (1:39:58 AM): i blocked him
pulido MIKE (1:40:11 AM): wouldn't that make you emo then
My OK ScreeName (1:40:15 AM): w/e
My OK ScreeName (1:40:21 AM): he was being ****ing stupid

Charoo

Smash Champion
TrevynThOt (1:05:18 AM): I LAUGHERD SO HARD
TrevynThOt (1:05:19 AM): HAHAHAHAHA
TrevynThOt (1:05:42 AM): yeah whatever he just needs to get laid
TrevynThOt (1:05:44 AM): LOL
TrevynThOt (1:06:04 AM): he'll be mike ****in Y again after that

trevyn is too freaking good

Knivez

Smash Ace
Yea i'll do just that Hugo. Count me out of any more tournies. I'm done.

Edrees, thanks for the suggestion, but it doesnt matter anyways. Smash is almost done and i dont feel like taking part in a crew that no longer functions together.

No hard feeling edrees, i'll talk to you online.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Yea i'll do just that Hugo. Count me out of any more tournies. I'm done.

Edrees, thanks for the suggestion, but it doesnt matter anyways. Smash is almost done and i dont feel like taking part in a crew that no longer functions together.

No hard feeling edrees, i'll talk to you online.
Good, go f*cking quit. I'm glad i ***** you so badly at that SB tourney. I was always nice, but I can be honest. Your fox f*cking sucks. I don't like you, and I never did. It was only cuz everyone else wanted you in the crew. Now you don't have to f*cking choke in tournies anymore

Knivez

Smash Ace
I just have one thing to say to you Mike and everyone else,

DAHKTERem (8:42:42 PM): dude
DAHKTERem (8:42:45 PM): should we stage a fight
My OK ScreeName (8:42:53 PM): u and me?
DAHKTERem (8:42:55 PM): yea
My OK ScreeName (8:42:57 PM): back and forward
DAHKTERem (8:42:59 PM): yea
My OK ScreeName (8:43:03 PM): lets do it
DAHKTERem (8:43:04 PM): LOL
DAHKTERem (8:43:06 PM): tomorrow
My OK ScreeName (8:43:08 PM): ok
DAHKTERem (8:43:09 PM): i'll start **** up
DAHKTERem (8:43:10 PM): say
DAHKTERem (8:43:12 PM): u had a bad day
DAHKTERem (8:43:14 PM): at school
DAHKTERem (8:43:16 PM): or soemthing
DAHKTERem (8:43:20 PM): then i'll be really *****
DAHKTERem (8:43:22 PM): WAY
DAHKTERem (8:43:23 PM): WAIT
DAHKTERem (8:43:24 PM): no
DAHKTERem (8:43:26 PM): other way around
DAHKTERem (8:43:33 PM): cuz i've exploded at peple before
DAHKTERem (8:43:38 PM): so they will believe me
My OK ScreeName (8:44:17 PM): lol ok

So you see why deepsocal is the best crew now?

GET F UCKIN ***** SOCAL.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Down people. Fakesies for the ****ING WIN

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
I would like to personally thank everyone from socal, and our special guest Zoap from Norcal, for taking part in this epic thread

Deep Socal owns ur sh*t

Thanks to everyone who supported me :)

Alan, we **** too much

Zarelid

Smash Lord
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
god**** we got ****ing *****

EdreesesPieces (2:02:27 AM): yeah i dont know whats going on
AznLeprechaun289 (2:02:28 AM): i really can't tell if it's a joke
AznLeprechaun289 (2:02:34 AM): cause its really like Mike and Alan to do that
AznLeprechaun289 (2:02:43 AM): but at the same time they're sooo into it
AznLeprechaun289 (2:03:01 AM): I mean I want it to be a joke... but it seems too real

AznLeprechaun289 (2:07:27 AM): OMMMGMGGGGMGMOGMOMG!!!
AznLeprechaun289 (2:07:28 AM): WTF!
EdreesesPieces (2:07:44 AM): loll
AznLeprechaun289 (2:08:16 AM): what the hell is wrong with them
EdreesesPieces (2:08:33 AM): i dont know

Knivez

Smash Ace
LOL thank you mods for not closing the thread against your better judgement.

And for all those who are still crying from the shock of this event, please step outside the room, recollect your thoughts and come back in.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
[00:18] myokscreename: jake
[00:18] myokscreename: hey man
[00:18] myokscreename: i wanna let u in on a prank
[00:18] myokscreename: u there
[00:20] jaketotheizz0: on and off
[00:20] jaketotheizz0: im playing warcraft
[00:22] myokscreename: hey
[00:22] myokscreename: me and mike are gonna do a prank
[00:22] myokscreename: since ur always on smashboards
[00:22] myokscreename: we need u to help us out
[00:22] myokscreename: dont tell anyone
[00:23] myokscreename: me and mike are staging a drama fight
[00:23] myokscreename: u need to be the guy that "tells mike" about my post
[00:23] myokscreename: it will be on smashboards soon
[00:23] myokscreename: and then u gotta leave a post with some input

Get ***** Socal.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I realize no ones asking for my opinion, and you guys can flame me accordingly...

Take a step back real quick and think about how ridiculous this entire situation is... Mike had a bad day and Alan started a conversation with a harmless joke, cuz he always does that. It may have been bad timing, but both you guys reacted the wrong way. Don't let this escalate into words of hate and things you'll regret. You both had bad days. Leave it at that.
Sorry i had to quote that because you posted it after they said it was a joke. Sorry pat.

Anyways, no one in superfriends got *****. Because we didn't crack a smile at any of this.

But now I understand why knives is so awful, all his jokes are geared towards himself. Nothing is funny.

Mike is less gay than knives though because he is actually pretty funny sometimes.

No one got *****, you guys are just gay.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
I was one of the only ones to read Pat's "let's all get along post"

I shouldve taken a screen shot of that

Tell Rickety that I <3 him

Knivez

Smash Ace
Sorry i had to quote that because you posted it after they said it was a joke. Sorry pat.

Anyways, no one in superfriends got *****. Because we didn't crack a smile at any of this.

But now I understand why knives is so awful, all his jokes are geared towards himself. Nothing is funny.

Mike is less gay than knives though because he is actually pretty funny sometimes.

No one got *****, you guys are just gay.
Hugo why are you the one copy/pasting aim convos now?

you might as well show the real thing then

JOHNyONthegUitar (2:05:41 AM): so i guess i understand why none of the **** you say is funny
JOHNyONthegUitar (2:05:45 AM): cuz it's geared towards you
My OK ScreeName (2:04:16 AM): ?
JOHNyONthegUitar (2:06:28 AM): mike is less gay cuz he's actually pretty funny
My OK ScreeName (2:04:29 AM): alright hugo
My OK ScreeName (2:04:44 AM): i know u like mike better, and yea he had the better nice guy role
My OK ScreeName (2:04:49 AM): so there ya go
My OK ScreeName (2:04:57 AM): we dont gotta be friends, dont worry im not seeking your approval

No one cares if you laughed or not hugo. It wasn't about making others laugh. mike and i did it cause we were bored. calm down

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
yeah I was talking on aim and writing at the same time, so I was a bit late to the jokesies part. I got ***** no johnz

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Come on Hugo, you know Alan is a nice guy.

Honestly, I wanted to do this to **** the noobs: anyone on the socal's worst smashers list etc

I didn't expect friends to post so much, but thanks for getting *****

HugS

Smash Champion
Because I'm not a douchebag who posts aim convos unless they are funny.

This type of **** is annoying. It's along the lines of "my mom died", getting people to help you deal with it, then saying it was a joke. This type of **** belongs in an aim convo, don't spread it across the net.
I don't know what you expected. for me to be cool with saying what I would say on a real situation when two people i know get in a fight., only to find out it's bull****. You guys are just gay. I'm not sad/mad, I'm just not laughing, which is supposed to be the whole point of a joke, right?
Calm down.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace

This type of **** is annoying. It's along the lines of "my mom died", getting people to help you deal with it, then saying it was a joke. This type of **** belongs in an aim convo, don't spread it across the net.
I don't know what you expected. for me to be cool with saying what I would say on a real situation when two people i know get in a fight., only to find out it's bull****. You guys are just gay. I'm not sad/mad, I'm just not laughing, which is supposed to be the whole point of a joke, right?
Calm down.
I don't think it's quite along the lines of someone dying. That's why we chose something benign like school stuff. Yes, i probably shouldn't have said something about a car accident (although that was kinda true).

Knivez

Smash Ace

Calm down.
Making fun of Mike Haze's mom constantly was in much better taste, i guess. You should really consider another person's feelings before you make such comments.

At least the prank that we pulled was fake. Some people liked it and others took it too seriously. Either way no REAL harm was done. i cant say the same for your jokes.

Rickety

Peace and Love

Calm down.
I agree with HugS (Hi Hugo!) on this one :]

Tell Rickety that I <3 him
I'm guessing you saw my "San Diego Loves you" PM?
I love you too, Mike Y :]

<3
rick(ety)

HugS

Smash Champion
Making fun of Mike Haze's mom constantly was in much better taste, i guess. You should really consider another person's feelings before you make such comments.

At least the prank that we pulled was fake. Some people liked it and others took it too seriously. Either way no REAL harm was done. i cant say the same for your jokes.
I know you're all for female empowerment knives, but as long as other people aside from myself are laughing, including the guy i'm doing the joke on, it goes lightyears beyond the "jokes" that you do.

EDIT: Plus mike haze knows i'm kidding. A little father/son rough housing never hurt anyone.

Knivez

Smash Ace
He's laughing out of embarrasment, and to try to get along with people. Why don't you put yourself in his place or even ask him how he feels about it. I remember him telling you and others to edit your posts cause he was pissed.

and what of my jokes? generic racism and homosexuality? i dont single anybody out in particular. I always comment on stupid things that are not specific to an individual, just stupid stereotypes.
Its ok if you think your "jokes" are better. Mike Haze loves that humor.

HugS

Smash Champion
I do put myself in his place all the time. I get mom jokes and mexican jokes an endless amount of times. And I have asked him how he feels about it. I actually consider how people react to the **** I say. If it's a joke and the reaction is anything but laughter, i fix that ****. I try not to go overboard. Something you should try out.

And you single out people all the time. I don't see how you can't see that. Except your **** is rarely comical. And you don't know when to stop.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I do put myself in his place all the time. I get mom jokes and mexican jokes an endless amount of times. And I have asked him how he feels about it. I actually consider how people react to the **** I say. I try not to go overboard. Something you should try out.

And you single out people all the time. I don't see how you can't see that. Except your **** is rarely comical. And you don't know when to stop.
Amen Negra.

Knivez

Smash Ace
I'm not sure what "singling" out means to you, but i never say anything personal about another person's life. Also, i don't care if you find my humor comical. Sometimes its not even humor, and i guess you miss the point. Besides silent wolf voted me as funniest smasher WOOO.

The only reason you didn't go overboard with Mike's mom was because someone told you to edit your posts.

Alright hugs, i'll stop now since you're saying i don't know when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom